Western Bulldogs - worst 2nd placed team ever?

Remove this Banner Ad

Poor Guzzle you failed again.....

Johnson has given off over 1000 more handballs than LLOYD in his career,
if your looking for a selfish captain.... Look no further than....

Cardboard Cut Out..... Matthew, i can't put two words together, LLOYD

Cheers mate, great call
Team Johnson has burnt off 1000 more teammates than Matthew Lloyd. :thumbsu:

I saw the Doggies up close today, and walked away very unimpressed.

They struggled to beat a Demon team missing the names of Neitz, Robertson, McLean, Rivers, White, Davey and Moloney.

The Dogs would have to be the flukiest team I have ever seen, and are absolutely no chance at the flag. They are soft as butter, and a bunch of short people.

Rodney Eade is the most pathetic coach I have ever seen. Two minutes into the game he flooded Melbournes forward line with all 18 of his players. But we must remember, this is the man who invented the flood up in Sydney, and ruined our great game.

And I thought Cooney was a Brownlow favorite? Absoutely got destroyed by Lynden Dunn.

In conclusion, the Dogs struggles against a Demon team missing 7 top liners and stars.

If the fluke Dogs somehow make it to the Grand Final, then Port Power wont hold the infamous '119' record anymore. Geelong will absolutely mangle those soft pretenders.

the answer is Melbourne 2000

Lloyd has had what one decent game this year? who was it against? ummmmm was it melbourne??? wow good effort
Does Lloyd know the meaning of the word Captain? or AA Captain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JColeman
When being a captain, best and fairests are pushed back in order of importance. Something Team Johnson would do well to learn.

Crikey Coleman,

Hird must have been a crap captain by your logic...

THATS BEING CAUGHT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that all? I answered it before and i will say it again Hirdy was one out of the box.

But going by your logic, you can't be a captain if you haven't won a best and fairest, thats ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JColeman
When being a captain, best and fairests are pushed back in order of importance. Something Team Johnson would do well to learn.

Crikey Coleman,

Hird must have been a crap captain by your logic...

THATS BEING CAUGHT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Um no.

Hird's priorities (in order of importance):
Family
Premierships
Captaincy
Brownlows
Career after footy
Toyota ads
Stamp collecting
Best and fairests :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that all? I answered it before and i will say it again Hirdy was one out of the box.

But going by your logic, you can't be a captain if you haven't won a best and fairest, thats ridiculous.

No Coleman,

You said "B & F are put into the background, when you are captain."
I was only quoting you, its your logic not mine.

You can't have it both ways....by your logic Johnson must be one out of the box also,he has won 2 b&f, and was AA captain...whilst captain of the Dogs...

Lloyd has never been an AA captain & never will be, simple as that

Guzzlg. You are a flog. Comprehend that, learn from it and move on. There is hope. Guzzle, in September, get a hangover or three, and then do a solid pre-season and be appropriately drunk for the whole of 2009.

Replace your McVeigh avatar with one of Laycock. You know it makes sense for you.

No Coleman,

You said "B & F are put into the background, when you are captain."
I was only quoting you, its your logic not mine.

You can't have it both ways....by your logic Johnson must be one out of the box also,he has won 2 b&f, and was AA captain...whilst captain of the Dogs...

Lloyd has never been an AA captain & never will be, simple as that

Yes you can, hence he won them not as captain and why Hirdy won a couple as captain as well.

Come on snaggy, think a bit more next time. Lloydy doesn't have to win any best and fairests, he just has to captain the side and he does a fantastic than 'give it to me Team Johnson'.

Oh you can add a premiership and a couple of colemans to that as well, how many of them as Team Johnson won?

Guzzlg. You are a flog. Comprehend that, learn from it and move on. There is hope. Guzzle, in September, get a hangover or three, and then do a solid pre-season and be appropriately drunk for the whole of 2009.

Replace your McVeigh avatar with one of Laycock. You know it makes sense for you.

Watch out Guzz, you have been told. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Western Bulldogs - worst 2nd placed team ever?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back