Western Bulldogs - worst 2nd placed team ever?

Remove this Banner Ad

Think of something original boys(maybe even related to the topic). This grows tiresome.

Particularly you snag. Guzzldick is only responding to your constant hospital jokes.

Thats strange Whelan you have already stated to me that you don't watch many Dees games & that you didn't understand what tagging was about. Perhaps I should pull up the post to show you.

You have been caught with your pants down again ( probably though it was for Guzzle bum)

Leave the Rain Man of Bigfooty alone, he knows more about footy than all of us.

Snag. It wasn't a serious comment. It warranted no reply.

Also, I had a piece of your grandmilf.

Lets make fun of guzzldick when the dogs flog his pitiful excuse of a football team no?

Snag. It wasn't a serious comment. It warranted no reply.

Also, I had a piece of your grandmilf.

Lets make fun of guzzldick when the dogs flog his pitiful excuse of a football team no?

Exactly,

I don't take anything personally here .. how could you.

Thats what bay 13 is about, & guzzlebum loves to post shit about the doggies & I love to reply.... all about the fun of it.

Cheers

Only 11 more days until one of the following two things happen:

The Dons absolutely destroy the Western Frontrunners :thumbsu:

or

The Dons suffer a serious of unfortunate injuries at all the wrong times and the Bradburys stumble to another undeserved fluke victory. :thumbsdown:

Only certainty is that Brad Johnson will continue to make a mockery of captaincy. :)

Mate come on thats a stupid thing to say, you need to grow up, how does Brad Johnson make a mockery of captaincy???

I expect another immature response as you are another one of these bigfooty posters who act like a hero and be all tough as no one knows exactly who you are

Pull your head in and act like an adult

Exactly,

I don't take anything personally here .. how could you.

Thats what bay 13 is about, & guzzlebum loves to post shit about the doggies & I love to reply.... all about the fun of it.

Cheers
Shame that all your replies consist of the same repetitive drivel and only leads to embarrassment and shakes of the head from your fellow supporters. :thumbsu:

Mate come on thats a stupid thing to say, you need to grow up, how does Brad Johnson make a mockery of captaincy???

I expect another immature response as you are another one of these bigfooty posters who act like a hero and be all tough as no one knows exactly who you are

Pull your head in and act like an adult
He's a great captain of Team Brad Johnson. But an awful captain of the Western Bulldogs. :)

He is just insecure about his captain.

Lol Lloyd is a joke. One of the few players who is a bigger diver than our esteemed captain.

He's also a complete w***er. Who could respect that face?!?!?!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is just insecure about his captain.

Lol Lloyd is a joke. One of the few players who is a bigger diver than our esteemed captain.

He's also a complete w***er. Who could respect that face?!?!?!

Lol, i've read a lot better than that.

Lloyd is the pinnacle of captaincy, others including Team Brad Johnson look to him for any clue on actually how to do the job.

How many Best & Fairests has LLOYD won ?

I know he played in the Bummers 2000 premiership team.
Did he win the Norm Smith medal?
Has he won a Best & Fairest after 13 years at the club!!!!!!!

Coleman you didn't answer the question?

When being a captain, best and fairests are pushed back in order of importance. Something Team Johnson would do well to learn.

As for premierships, success, coleman medals and overall captaincy material you could say he has Team Johnson bent over a half destroyed fence out at scraggy oval.

Hogs the ball and plays for himself and then yells at others when they do the same. :eek:

Wow, what a great team player. :D:D:thumbsdown:

Poor Guzzle you failed again.....

Johnson has given off over 1000 more handballs than LLOYD in his career,
if your looking for a selfish captain.... Look no further than....

Cardboard Cut Out..... Matthew, i can't put two words together, LLOYD

Cheers mate, great call

When being a captain, best and fairests are pushed back in order of importance. Something Team Johnson would do well to learn.

As for premierships, success, coleman medals and overall captaincy material you could say he has Team Johnson bent over a half destroyed fence out at scraggy oval.

Crikey Coleman,

Hird must have been a crap captain by your logic...

Remove this Banner Ad

Western Bulldogs - worst 2nd placed team ever?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back