Western Region Football League team (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Region Football League team

Well water restrictions are going to kill this year Colts their ground till Feb 1 anyone else out there barred fro their grounds.

Coguar how'd you pull up mate big big night, Concert was unreal, 50 strong in the gold class section only the best for the premiers

HAHA, I only added him to the list because he played a game of senior footy although he never should of even if it was against Seddon. Its goin to be bad times for Yarra-Seddon if his old man is coaching, he is a terrible coach and expect to see them bottom of the ladder. Richo has made a bad move there goin back to a club where his old man has an involvement, he was a dud at Nth Footscray under the coaching of his old man and was really starting to improve with Sunshine. Oh well wouldn't have played seniors at sunshine this year as the on-ball brigade is way too strong.
What has changed in your on-ballers except for McGoldrick, and then it has lost you

Rock07,Cougarman,Bronco howd you pull up for old blokes you go alright on the drink. Bronco cant believe a bloke put you on Kevin Petersin.

Chops was making promises is he keeping them or what?

Colts on ballers is a scary scary thought, big decsions for coaching staff Brannan or Whitmar at CHF, Brannan begin a daul premiership player with only 2 years of senior footy, and Whitmar begin a star in the EDFL(good headaches too have, im sure Sunshines super coach would like to have them)

Rock07,Cougarman,Bronco howd you pull up for old blokes you go alright on the drink. Bronco cant believe a bloke put you on Kevin Petersin.

Chops was making promises is he keeping them or what?

Colts on ballers is a scary scary thought, big decsions for coaching staff Brannan or Whitmar at CHF, Brannan begin a daul premiership player with only 2 years of senior footy, and Whitmar begin a star in the EDFL(good headaches too have, im sure Sunshines super coach would like to have them)

well wrflfan you definately must of got a bank loan to take me and 50 other people to the robbie williams concert where we were only 10 meters from the stage everyone there was loving every minute the cougarman come to life but bronco 27 definately had the best time of anyone there what a concert he is an entainer im also tipping there was a few sore heads monday also it was good to have the one and only high flyer back in full swing having a liitle sneak

Richo's old man is coaching the reserves so he will have no bearing on how and where richo will play. From what I hear he is flying at the moment could be on the improve if given the chance. Word out there is if we don't get any rain within the next month the season could be forced to be delayed or even canceled, some clubs won't be even allowed to train until around April which is the start of the season. Not looking good boys.

well wrflfan you definately must of got a bank loan to take me and 50 other people to the robbie williams concert where we were only 10 meters from the stage everyone there was loving every minute the cougarman come to life but bronco 27 definately had the best time of anyone there what a concert he is an entainer im also tipping there was a few sore heads monday also it was good to have the one and only high flyer back in full swing having a liitle sneak
How'd you pull up? you missed out on the Backpackers, might hit them up for sponsorship top night again there never fails to dissapoint. When training start for yourself Outta Control l remember you telling me after the GF you were going to have a massive year next year

HAHA, I only added him to the list because he played a game of senior footy although he never should of even if it was against Seddon. Its goin to be bad times for Yarra-Seddon if his old man is coaching, he is a terrible coach and expect to see them bottom of the ladder. Richo has made a bad move there goin back to a club where his old man has an involvement, he was a dud at Nth Footscray under the coaching of his old man and was really starting to improve with Sunshine. Oh well wouldn't have played seniors at sunshine this year as the on-ball brigade is way too strong.

That is harsh. He was a very good footballer for North Footscray and it is a shame the last year or two have been tough. He would always be welcome back with the Devils! (despite his old man)

Well water restrictions are going to kill this year Colts their ground till Feb 1 anyone else out there barred fro their grounds.

Was speaking to someone from spotty, they were saying they had been speaking to the league about the grounds.League informed them that they might cancel ressies footy and only play seniors in both divvys and only the good grounds being used with somes games being double headers such as Parkside vs Kangaroos at 12 oclock the a Port Colts vs Hoppers at 2 on the same grounds anyonre else heard this.
Could be interesting times ahead for WRFL footy.

Was speaking to someone from spotty, they were saying they had been speaking to the league about the grounds.League informed them that they might cancel ressies footy and only play seniors in both divvys and only the good grounds being used with somes games being double headers such as Parkside vs Kangaroos at 12 oclock the a Port Colts vs Hoppers at 2 on the same grounds anyonre else heard this.
Could be interesting times ahead for WRFL footy.

heard the same thing today. Spoke to a administrator from Werribee VFL who said not only is the league looking at cancelling reserves and playing double headers it also looks like the season could only be 10 rounds long!

How'd you pull up? you missed out on the Backpackers, might hit them up for sponsorship top night again there never fails to dissapoint. When training start for yourself Outta Control l remember you telling me after the GF you were going to have a massive year next year

i pulled up very sore and some of the best nights we had this year were spent at the backpackers as for training i am just building up the body 3 days a week but its hard to keep a routine with work but not playing cricket after christmas will see me a regular at training with the boys and just after new years when your back from thailand we will going get that car i keep talking about

heard the same thing today. Spoke to a administrator from Werribee VFL who said not only is the league looking at cancelling reserves and playing double headers it also looks like the season could only be 10 rounds long!

Most councils are discussing closing all grounds for next season,just read a brimbank list of grounds being watered they are now only watering one in four grounds and only twice a week.
already told us the ground unavailable for training till april 1
all leagues are looking at ways to get some footy happening.
insurance is going to be the biggest hurdle to get over.

saturday arvo at home with the wife i can see the list of jobs already:thumbsdown:

Most councils are discussing closing all grounds for next season,just read a brimbank list of grounds being watered they are now only watering one in four grounds and only twice a week.
already told us the ground unavailable for training till april 1
all leagues are looking at ways to get some footy happening.
insurance is going to be the biggest hurdle to get over.

saturday arvo at home with the wife i can see the list of jobs already:thumbsdown:
pubs and tabs are going to be the big winners next year :rolleyes:

Are there going to be any practice matches or are all the sides if there are games next year going to go straight into round one which looks like a huge possibility!
How are Albion travelling what are there in's and out's?
Will Spotty show some heart next year? Or are they pretenders again?
How will the new side come up against the top rated sides i hope they aren't kidding themselves with finals asperations! A good year for the would be second last and to build from there.
The Colts are all about who have they signed or is that who they seem to sign every year? Come on be realistic just tell BF when you have signed someone and not the 500 loyal people you are going to sign. And who is coach down there?
Sunshine are december heroes all these so called stars they are really september zero's!
Finally... are Hoppers Crossing going to spend a packet as usual, for players who aren't worth a pinch of salt! Really the players down there are very overatted how many of them would get the same coin in stronger leagues and would be able to stand up week in week out! They can't even do it now in the wrfl! Shame on you Hoppers stop over spending and ruining the league!
Just a few honest thoughts, take them how you want to!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are there going to be any practice matches or are all the sides if there are games next year going to go straight into round one which looks like a huge possibility!
How will the new side come up against the top rated sides i hope they aren't kidding themselves with finals asperations! A good year for the would be second last and to build from there.
The Colts are all about who have they signed or is that who they seem to sign every year? Come on be realistic just tell BF when you have signed someone and not the 500 loyal people you are going to sign. And who is coach down there?
Sunshine are december heroes all these so called stars they are really september zero's!
Finally... are Hoppers Crossing going to spend a packet as usual, for players who aren't worth a pinch of salt! Really the players down there are very overatted how many of them would get the same coin in stronger leagues and would be able to stand up week in week out! They can't even do it now in the wrfl! Shame on you Hoppers stop over spending and ruining the league!
overrated 2001 2nd 2002 premiers 2003 3rd 2004 premiers 2005 3 rd 20006 2nd hows your clubs record compare ????

awesome reading ONEBAR!:thumbsdown: you owe me that minute of my life back.

Absolute shame if true, I think the league and council need to get together and shut down 1/3 or even 1/2 the grounds and keep the rest in reasonable nick. Double headers are a good idea, although loosing the 2nds will be a massive blow.

If clubs could swallow their pride and move in somewhere else, we could still be playing footy on decent grounds.

overrated 2001 2nd 2002 premiers 2003 3rd 2004 premiers 2005 3 rd 20006 2nd hows your clubs record compare ????

Yeah point taken but what would you expect at a club that spends nearly or if not more than double that of the nearest competitor. I tell you if some of the other clubs had the coin year in year out they would flog you.

Have any teams thought of using Bore water if it is possible? It may cost a couple of grand to set up but that's all you have to pay. You make it all back on not paying water bills.

Yeah point taken but what would you expect at a club that spends nearly or if not more than double that of the nearest competitor. I tell you if some of the other clubs had the coin year in year out they would flog you.

I can remember a while back when the Colts had a president who was very wealthy, you don't think Larkin, Tuddy, Love, Harkins etc were playing there to give something back to the club do you?

Seen Johnny Ellis at Highpoint tonight, asked him how the Colts are going, he seemed quite happy with the players there picked up and said there looking forward to 2007 and going for the 3-peat.

hay boys thinking of getting a poker tournament that runs every wednesday nite on a poker site, cost ya say 15 bucks and only people from the wrfl could enter, would have a pass word on it. could be a bit of fun need some feed back but so i can get an idear on numbers to see if its worth it? thanks boys marry xmas to all as well
user_online.gif
progress.gif

albion have picked up a fair few from the bfl, and they all look like good footballers. not sure who else but heard they have a lot of new guys on board!:thumbsu:

I can remember a while back when the Colts had a president who was very wealthy, you don't think Larkin, Tuddy, Love, Harkins etc were playing there to give something back to the club do you?
Love & Harkins are locals mate, played their junior footy at the Colts - don't think you can put them in the same category as Larkin & Tuddy.

hay boys thinking of getting a poker tournament that runs every wednesday nite on a poker site, cost ya say 15 bucks and only people from the wrfl could enter, would have a pass word on it. could be a bit of fun need some feed back but so i can get an idear on numbers to see if its worth it? thanks boys marry xmas to all as well
user_online.gif
progress.gif
I reckon it could be a goer

Seen Johnny Ellis at Highpoint tonight, asked him how the Colts are going, he seemed quite happy with the players there picked up and said there looking forward to 2007 and going for the 3-peat.
Nothing like doing your xmas shopping at good old knifepoint, lets hope johnny ellis made it out of there alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back