Western Region Football League Team (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems I may be ill informed, rumor had it you are from Hogans Road.

Definately not,but i could say it's not far off being a home game for me,fair chance father and son may cut a path thru the joint in the after match entertainment..

As far as i know no one from the club has called him, as we all only found out the truth on saturday night...but believe me when i say this the square up will but alot better than he thinks, absolutely week as f ucking piss hitting an old man especially when being held from another....this won't happen on the field either.
The man in question has alot of friends and is very well respected, and his son goes well also....one very big mistake on murphy's account and one he will remember for a long long time.

I am lead to believe that there will be quite a few 'ring ins' coming from Interstate to look after young Murphy, I am sure that whatever the outcome of the day will be it will be very interesting. I doubt either side will take a bacward step.

I am lead to believe that there will be quite a few 'ring ins' coming from Interstate to look after young Murphy, I am sure that whatever the outcome of the day will be it will be very interesting. I doubt either side will take a backward step.

It sounds as though his tail has been firmly tucked between his legs,are we to expect the "ring ins" as you put to be easily identified?

Perhaps they will be easily to spot seeing as most of them will have two heads??

You have been critical of others in some of your earlier posts.......the above must be dribble at best.

I am lead to believe that there will be quite a few 'ring ins' coming from Interstate to look after young Murphy, I am sure that whatever the outcome of the day will be it will be very interesting. I doubt either side will take a bacward step.

Look please forgot the bluff card, we will not be falling for that and if your aware of the people involved none will care who they are.
I have recieved a private message from a hoppers person saying there was not much in it, but for him to call interstate helps, shows that may not be the case......
As for murphy i know a fair bit about him and his family, i work with his two uncles and if he had any form he would face the old bloke's son 1 on 1 and let's get it over with, but i'm sure he is not to keen for that.
Either way he will get what he deserves one way or the other.

Just a thought. Is this a WRFL Football Thread or Episode 8 of Underbelly? Probably not a smart thing to be discussing such matters in an open forum as if something untoward does happen and the Constabularly subsequently become involved I am sure that they would be having more than just a cursory glance of some of the threats (veiled or otherwise),accusations and intended retributions that have been posted in the last 24 hours.

Any thought on the results of this week's Football matches

Sunshine v Spotswood - will Spotty be ready for a tight game
Yarraville Seddon v West Footscray - could determine relegation
St Albans v Altona - chance for Altona to become a contender
Glenorden v Pt Colts - % booster for Colts
Albion v Hoppers Xing - match of the round.

Games that could determine finishing positions at both ends of the ladder !!

Look please forgot the bluff card, we will not be falling for that and if your aware of the people involved none will care who they are.
I have recieved a private message from a hoppers person saying there was not much in it, but for him to call interstate helps, shows that may not be the case......
As for murphy i know a fair bit about him and his family, i work with his two uncles and if he had any form he would face the old bloke's son 1 on 1 and let's get it over with, but i'm sure he is not to keen for that.

rock dont fall in hoppers have got no form the joint will be crawling with jacks just flog them on the ground if it starts go for the snakes head attack taylor he is the only one with some dash and the rest will curl up like butchy boys colts by 10 goals and a big win in the bar if starts im not even from colts but id love run thru the joint me self and i know a few others who love to do the same the joints full of dogs go colts

Good call Thunderballs!
On another note, there is an article on Heraldsun.com.au where you can vote on whether local sporting grounds should be exempt from the water restrictions as there seems to be an increase in injuries due to the hard grounds. Given the state of a lot of our grounds I reckon we should all get on that site and vote!! more than once too
Local councils and the state gvt need to be pushed and the AFL should be paying for water to trucked into our grounds. The AFL is celebrating 150 years of football, the make millions of dollars out of the game, what are they doing about helping all local clubs (who only survive on the goodwill of volunteers and local community sponsors etc.)
If the grounds become unplayable we have no Auskick, no juniors, no local seniors = no development of future AFL players.
What are the AFL and State govts doing about making sure we have suitable grounds (which are public facilities) to ensure we will be celebtrating 200 years of AFL football. Sorry to get political fellas. but fair dinkum we all have to make some noise on this issue.

hi guys just poped in to have a look at whats going on in the western leauge, and noticed theres a bit written about an old mate of mine who's now woth hoppers, i dont play in the leauge but was just wanting to see what was going, alot by the sounds of it in here, could someone who knows the facts please inform me, if its the b.murphy that is in question, and from what has been written he looks as though he goteen into a fight, was it on-field or off-field?

thanks guys i know we dont want to promote violence in clubs or on the ground but having played both against and with muprh was just wanting to know what the real story was,

Cheers

interesting to note that the habit of some away teams bringing along there own grog supply is back again, only hope they realise that when other clubs find out payback can be costly.

St Albans the most noteable and after the big Friday night game all the bar revenue and to turn around and BYO is a disgrace. Typical goat hearders.

You and Rock make some good points. Maybe 8 Teams in Division 1 with the bottom 2 dropping out this year and no one promoted. There would then be an opportunity for maybe Altona and Glenorden (provided not in bottom 2) to establish themselves through their current Junior Promotion and Recruitment respectively.

It would also open the door to a third division which would also assist a similar problem which is occurring in Div 2.

As for umpires, I watched Adrian O'Donnell on Sat. doing the centre bounces. Did not miss a beat. We have AFL Umpires at the moment who even with the aid of a rubber mat can't get the ball to come down inside the Ruck Circle !!

The "open slather rule" has killed Yarraville Seddon. Blokes can just walk to where the money talks. Once a few went then others got out. There are about 6 down at Willy CYs in D Grade Amatuers.

The grounds are a OHS issue. I believe the Umpires can refuse to umpire a game if they deem the ground unsuitable. No umpires - NO GAME.
both sides have to sign off on a ground clearence every saturday prior to ground being used obviously this not happening at all grounds . form must be given to umpires who officiate in first game of day or noi play allowed

hi guys just poped in to have a look at whats going on in the western leauge, and noticed theres a bit written about an old mate of mine who's now woth hoppers, i dont play in the leauge but was just wanting to see what was going, alot by the sounds of it in here, could someone who knows the facts please inform me, if its the b.murphy that is in question, and from what has been written he looks as though he goteen into a fight, was it on-field or off-field?

thanks guys i know we dont want to promote violence in clubs or on the ground but having played both against and with muprh was just wanting to know what the real story was,

Cheers

I am not from any club but I am lead to believe there wasnt a great deal in it. i do find it funny though Clarkey calling other people dogs when it was clearly seen last year him decking a hoppers bloke in the final when the hoppers guy was not ready at all, clarkey you are in no position to be commenting on such matters mate your history is as poor as anyones, i would just love to see how you would go against some of the tougher blokes that have played local footy.

As far as i know no one from the club has called him, as we all only found out the truth on saturday night...but believe me when i say this the square up will but alot better than he thinks, absolutely week as f ucking piss hitting an old man especially when being held from another....this won't happen on the field either.
The man in question has alot of friends and is very well respected, and his son goes well also....one very big mistake on murphy's account and one he will remember for a long long time.

luke phipps didnt see his king hit coming eh rock ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rock dont fall in hoppers have got no form the joint will be crawling with jacks just flog them on the ground if it starts go for the snakes head attack taylor he is the only one with some dash and the rest will curl up like butchy boys colts by 10 goals and a big win in the bar if starts im not even from colts but id love run thru the joint me self and i know a few others who love to do the same the joints full of dogs go colts

why dont you front the person instead of inciting others to attack someone .thats right thats what cowards do. DILL.

coaches obe 1 and rock promoting voilence did not think was one of your traits ?

typical port melb/hoppers rubbish. you don't see spotty sunshine and albion blokes mouthing off on here making threats. come gameday its a different story when your on ur keyboards typing away thinking you's are unstoppable.

coaches obe 1 and rock promoting violence did not think was one of your traits ?

Read back through my posts, I made it clear that our focus is football only as did Rock. This incident was an off field matter involving your "new gun" player and a bloke twice his age. We are not responsible for things outside the boundaries of footy. Others have entered into the discussion throwing there two bobs worth in. That is to be expected on an open forum I guess.

Dont for one minute think that our focus is on winning games of footy. I understand your club has been in contact with the parties involved in order to put this matter to rest.

As for Luke and seeing things coming, he is at times a little oblivious to most things. If it were as you recalled , he obviously bears no grudge. He made his affections to Rock perfectly clear at a finals game we all watched last year. In fact if I didn't now better you would have though he was a colts person, his comments on his current club, their hierarchy and other insitefull matters were enlightening

Read back through my posts, I made it clear that our focus is football only as did Rock. This incident was an off field matter involving your "new gun" player and a bloke twice his age. We are not responsible for things outside the boundaries of footy. Others have entered into the discussion throwing there two bobs worth in. That is to be expected on an open forum I guess.

Dont for one minute think that our focus is on winning games of footy. I understand your club has been in contact with the parties involved in order to put this matter to rest.

As for Luke and seeing things coming, he is at times a little oblivious to most things. If it were as you recalled , he obviously bears no grudge. He made his affections to Rock perfectly clear at a finals game we all watched last year. In fact if I didn't now better you would have though he was a colts person, his comments on his current club, their hierarchy and other insitefull matters were enlightening

ok hopefully this will finish this discussion yoy are correct in your statement re talks between parties involved .only dills like grizzly who dont know the facts inflame situation. matter closed

Dont for one minute think that our focus isn't on anything other than winning games of footy. I understand your club has been in contact with the parties involved in order to put this matter to rest.

( a couple of typeo's edited )

Good call Thunderballs!
On another note, there is an article on Heraldsun.com.au where you can vote on whether local sporting grounds should be exempt from the water restrictions as there seems to be an increase in injuries due to the hard grounds. Given the state of a lot of our grounds I reckon we should all get on that site and vote!! more than once too
Local councils and the state gvt need to be pushed and the AFL should be paying for water to trucked into our grounds. The AFL is celebrating 150 years of football, the make millions of dollars out of the game, what are they doing about helping all local clubs (who only survive on the goodwill of volunteers and local community sponsors etc.)
If the grounds become unplayable we have no Auskick, no juniors, no local seniors = no development of future AFL players.
What are the AFL and State govts doing about making sure we have suitable grounds (which are public facilities) to ensure we will be celebtrating 200 years of AFL football. Sorry to get political fellas. but fair dinkum we all have to make some noise on this issue.

Good idea, but to make you aware, the government and water retailers have recently changed the structure under which grounds can be watered. FYI a council can now water any ground, but use no more water than they were when they were watering one in four grounds. The issue is the timing of the watering and grass coverage etc. There is no point watering a turf wicket the day before a footy match and not flood it or core it so the water actually soaks in. Otherwise you are just creating a crust on top, and for some grounds you would win the toss and bat they are that hard! Clubs need to campaign the local council or the league needs to be realistic in its scheduling.

luke phipps didnt see his king hit coming eh rock ?

LOL. he hit me first, so if he wasn't expecting it well he needs to be more careful, was not a king hit just a left hook......as for my record i have never missed a game for striking so leave it at that.
As for violence on the field i was not promoting that, when the game comes around we will concentrate on the footy and nothing else.I'm sure the other incident will be sorted out either before or after the game, between the people that matter.

I am not from any club but I am lead to believe there wasnt a great deal in it. i do find it funny though Clarkey calling other people dogs when it was clearly seen last year him decking a hoppers bloke in the final when the hoppers guy was not ready at all, clarkey you are in no position to be commenting on such matters mate your history is as poor as anyones, i would just love to see how you would go against some of the tougher blokes that have played local footy.

Who did i call dog????
The other incident happened in 06 and my history on the footy field is fine 1 suspension for abusing an umpire 7 years ago.
What would the tough blokes done to me??? PLEASE what a silly comment

Let's talk footy enough of the tough talk.
Finally a couple of good games this week, spotty v sunshine should be a cracker, i think if sunshine have a full list they will knock spotty off this week at home in front of the big crowd.
Cabs hows the team looking??
Albionv hoppers should also be a great contest but i think hoppers will win this one the cat have been going well but a desperate hoppers will take this one out.
How strongs will each team be this week???/ Any injury concerns?? Could someone from hoppers,spotty,albion and the kangas help us out.:thumbsu:

just a random thought im happy to post......

wot does barry hall and matthew montebello have in common?

one thing- both cowards who king-hit people

After not being on this site for a while and seeing this post i am assuming that they are now letting ******s use computers. A coward is one who will make statements and hide like yourself. Seeing you have a great memory please recall for us when this so called King hit occurred or is that too too hard for your brain to do??

I am fairly new to this league, but it would appear people have vast memories and ability to exaggerate incidents to hold a grudge for a great period of time. It actually makes interesting reading when subscribers talk about football issues other than who hit who on and off the field and what could, should and would happen to them.
Any chance that those who want to talk tough can start another forum or private message each other?

Interesting thought Rock that Sunshine would push Spotty.... I have played in a couple of fairly handy leagues, and the Spotty side I have seen this year, would be one of the best sides I have seen in park footy. But it all depends on the day who can produce. When talking about recruits to the league, O'Keefe would be up there as one of the top 5, he is kicking goals out of the midfield and keenan wouldn't be complaining to much when he gets on the lead for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back