Western Region Football League Team (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is it when ever someone gets bagged they always say give us your real name and so on. what a load of shit if you are getting bagged there are 3 things you could do.

1 cop it on the chin and dont bite back

2 give it back and have a bit of fun or

3 you could lag like a filthy YCW DOG or for that matter a Spotty DOG

NEVER EVER say give us your real name unless you want a clip then by all means say it.

Everyone is on notice dont make the same mistake again with me

Looks like you broke rule number 1, Bale. You bite back harder than anyone.

Funny how you put YCW and Spotty on dogs. Anyone who follows greyhound racing will notice millions of dogs running around with Bale in the name.

Everyone, Bale needs a hug

i wasnt a bad game between Spotty and St Albans on the weekend i think St Albans didnt capitalise on yeah early domination and when Spotty started to get on top late in the game St Albans had no answers.
Harris was good for Spotty and everytime i watch he never gets maned up and he gets a ton of it, he is a very underrated player.
After the game Jenson showed his true colours you are all class Ray.

nearly as classy as the stalbans supporters

why is it when ever someone gets bagged they always say give us your real name and so on. what a load of shit if you are getting bagged there are 3 things you could do.

NEVER EVER say give us your real name unless you want a clip then by all means say it.

Conspiracy Theory. Bale is really The Serial Pest, Peter Hore.

We all remember what happened when Australia played Iran for a spot in the world cup finals. Australia's momentum was broken by serial pest Peter Hore trying to take the net off the goals. Iran pinch a draw and Australia is out!!!

This was but one of many instances of Hore being a pest at world events. Well, he's at it again, this time on Big Footy!!!

Hore, poorly disguised as Bale, adds to his large list of indiscretions by posting comments meant to insult and rile the masses. He then posts a 3 step guide to dealing with less than complimentary comments aimed at you. The final step "you could lag like a filthy YCW DOG or for that matter a Spotty DOG" is laughable coming from someone who may align himself with Hoppers Crossing.

Where's the conspiracy you ask?
Could it be that Hoppers Crossing Football Club have employed 'Bale' to psychologically harass members of opposing teams therefore leaving them less than mentally well prepared for the weekend's game? Could this be the catalyst for Hoppers Crossing's resurgence? The siting of Peter Hore meeting with a Hoppers Official (poorly disguised as Ronald MacDonald sitting on a bench) and leaving with suspicious looking paper bag adds to the theory.

Firstly people ask for your real name so we can see if the bagging is worth giving any credit too and want to see the reason behind.

Secondly your number 2 point says give it back....well we need to know who we are biting back at to have fun with.

Number 3 point i agree no one likes a lagger, but but saying shit about people either behind their back or hiding behind a p.c , shows about as much courage.....Week as piss if you ask me.

Spotty have a fair injury list.

Missing this week were Bond, Boothey, Cassidy, Mangan, Patak, Shannon, Theodore, P. Wilson.

Think spotty will need boothey this week, he would be a great match up for buttina, also patak back other wise spotty mite be in trouble, wilson has yet to play this year, cassidy and bond i don't think would be in their best side, shannon would be due back very soon, mangan will still be 6wks away.
So spotty have a few concerns with injuries and with two big games coming up, the week off should come in handy.
So who are people's tips this week spotty or albion????

Just want to mention how well buttina is playing for the cats, he has kicked roughly 55 goals in 8 games so should kick the ton easily, he has definately improved over the last few years, i think dicko toldme he won a ressie bnf a few years ago and that some coaches would not give him a go but he has blossomed under savals so full credit to both of them.
How old is he????

Rock, when were you planning on making the official big footy announcement regarding the new recruit?

Played on the fella when he was running around with a good Euroa team in the Goulburn Valley Footy League. that was around five years ago now, not sure how old he is but if fit, up and going he will be a quality player.

Good get by the colts and will significantly add to an already solid midfield.

Rock, when were you planning on making the official big footy announcement regarding the new recruit?

Played on the fella when he was running around with a good Euroa team in the Goulburn Valley Footy League. that was around five years ago now, not sure how old he is but if fit, up and going he will be a quality player.

It had already been mentioned, howse was cleared late friday nite, played in the two's for us on saturday and was very good had 40 plus touches and playing with guys he didn't know, he is a friend of a few of the senior boys so he should fit in well.
He will definately help our midfield out.

The positive thing for us has been our young players bonnett and brannan are on fire both only 22, perkins has stepped up well to senior footy and 17 year old kaine heffernan played his first senior game on the week end and has alot of attributes and plenty of improvement left in him. kaine williams is another youngster that shows alot (thanx hoppers) along with phill karaminoski also 22 playing some good senior footy after a great final series in the two's last year.
We are looking fwd to the week off and are setting ourselves for three big games against sunshine, albion, and st.albans

currently a very fit and strong 28 year old and as you said will fit it in nicely.

Hey there obe1 , how are you mate??
I'm Having a good relaxing time in daylesford, got mobile Internet coverage but no vodafone for the mobile phone so no calls mate.

Not a bad gig up there Rock? , no doubt your lapping up the room service etc? , hope the family are enjoying their break.

No phone contact for a couple of days has left me at my wits end.lol ( no doubt others will have a say or two)

Couple of texts waiting for you when you are back in range, nothing pressing how ever. Both the weekends injuries look better than first diagnosed and both will train tomorrow night.

Enough of that, enjoy whats left of the r and r.

Not a bad gig up there Rock? , no doubt your lapping up the room service etc? , hope the family are enjoying their break.

No phone contact for a couple of days has left me at my wits end.lol ( no doubt others will have a say or two)

Couple of texts waiting for you when you are back in range, nothing pressing how ever. Both the weekends injuries look better than first diagnosed and both will train tomorrow night.

Enough of that, enjoy whats left of the r and r.

Sweet mate, just what the old body needed, hopefully i can get a kick next week

Sweet mate, just what the old body needed, hopefully i can get a kick next week

Whilst on next weeks game against West, I noticed on the RDFL site that Geddes is coaching one of the rep teams.

After quitting West for family reasons, I think he stated he didnt have the time to coach footy. Obviously he didnt have the time to coach West.

Has his moving on been seen as a good or bad thing for the club?

One way or another we will see this week I guess and as for you getting a kick, I think a little more time playing down back will do nicely for you and the teams balance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whilst on next weeks game against West, I noticed on the RDFL site that Geddes is coaching one of the rep teams.

After quitting West for family reasons, I think he stated he didnt have the time to coach footy. Obviously he didnt have the time to coach West.

Has his moving on been seen as a good or bad thing for the club?

One way or another we will see this week I guess and as for you getting a kick, I think a little more time playing down back will do nicely for you and the teams balance.
Coaching rep footy would probably take 4 weeks whilst coaching a team for a year starts in November and ends in September if your playing finals.......

Think spotty will need boothey this week, he would be a great match up for buttina, also patak back other wise spotty mite be in trouble, wilson has yet to play this year, cassidy and bond i don't think would be in their best side, shannon would be due back very soon, mangan will still be 6wks away.
So spotty have a few concerns with injuries and with two big games coming up, the week off should come in handy.
So who are people's tips this week spotty or albion????

Just want to mention how well buttina is playing for the cats, he has kicked roughly 55 goals in 8 games so should kick the ton easily, he has definately improved over the last few years, i think dicko toldme he won a ressie bnf a few years ago and that some coaches would not give him a go but he has blossomed under savals so full credit to both of them.
How old is he????

well accually i'm pretty sure buttina won the senior bnf about 2-3 years ago at albion, I think last year he kicked around 40-50 goals, but was played as a forward pocket to fenton. this year with fenno on the sidelines, this year 54 in 8 matches, is the best forward in the leauge.

well accually i'm pretty sure buttina won the senior bnf about 2-3 years ago at albion, I think last year he kicked around 40-50 goals, but was played as a forward pocket to fenton. this year with fenno on the sidelines, this year 54 in 8 matches, is the best forward in the leauge.

He did get a senior bnf. 56 goals this year.

Hopefully Albion will get up. Not sure who is coming in this week - Richards and Fenton? How about Brad Hewtt is he clear to play?

Personally i think keenan is still the best forward in the league although buttina is closing the gap, let's just see if he backs it up in the second half of the year.
I know when we played albion this year he didn't get our best backman but he will next time, that's for sure and maybe even julier droping in the whole.

Not sure if both 1s and 2s have bye at Werribee, but I would say regardless Spotty will be to strong for Albion.
Long range forecast is for a nice day, which means it will come down to midfields. (and umpires)
Spotty have better ruck depth in the team, while the main ruckman for albion is handy, he can be easily nullified, their back up ruckman gives a contest but against the spotty ruckman will most likely get an @rse kicking in the contests.
At spotty's ground, it will open up for guys like O'keefe and if keenan hits form, look for him to take mark of the year on the albion coach when he is trying to sit in the hole.
Hewitt will be underdone as he hasn't played a game for a month.

Not sure if both 1s and 2s have bye at Werribee, but I would say regardless Spotty will be to strong for Albion.
Long range forecast is for a nice day, which means it will come down to midfields. (and umpires)
Spotty have better ruck depth in the team, while the main ruckman for albion is handy, he can be easily nullified, their back up ruckman gives a contest but against the spotty ruckman will most likely get an @rse kicking in the contests.
At spotty's ground, it will open up for guys like O'keefe and if keenan hits form, look for him to take mark of the year on the albion coach when he is trying to sit in the hole.
Mark of the year is already done and dusted Butina in Rd1 against St Albans was one of the best marks i have seen.
i tend to agree that Spotty might be to fast for Albion on a bigger ground and i think this will be Albions downfall come finals time but only time will tell.
how long is Corey Thomas out for i am surprised that he was able to string 8 games together.

I think Albion will continue to surprise. Albions center line is a great mix of strength, speed and class. Anyway looking forward to seeing the line up on Thursday.

Mark of the year is already done and dusted Butina in Rd1 against St Albans was one of the best marks i have seen.
i tend to agree that Spotty might be to fast for Albion on a bigger ground and i think this will be Albions downfall come finals time but only time will tell.
how long is Corey Thomas out for i am surprised that he was able to string 8 games together.

Gone for the year I think.

Gone for the year I think.
so another injury has ended Coreys year this is a common theme with him.
i think he will be a big loss for Albion as he was a target across half forward you can take a big grab, i know Fenton will replace him but they are different type of players and there get out kick to have forward will know be easily spoiled.

Could be some big ins for Albion -

Brad Hewitt, Adam Fenton, John Haldane, Chris Williams and Blake Richards. Heard big Ali played in the 2's last week.
throw in Bloomfield and Zerafa if werribee have the bye

Just like Geelong last week, Albion are due for a loss. Still a game clear on top if they do drop one.

I love the way you watch hoppers every week and then pretend not to know the players.......your a funny person.(luke phipps)
Anyway i was hoping to fire hoppers up to knock sunshine off, gives us a game break in the top 3.
Hoppers have some of the hardest players in the league and if they were soft would not have played so many final series in a row, i think the soft tag relates to so many failed final campaigns and with a bubget that the rest of the comp thinks is very high.

Rock, I do believe the players where made well aware of your enlighting comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back