Western Region Football League Team (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamie if your going to get on here and give out pot shots at people, try learning how to spell. Haven't you been told there is no 'e' when using 'ing'. The word is spelt 'slicing'. As for me playing 2's if that is all i am capable of so be it, but I'm pretty confident i can still mix it with the big boy's. Funny how you speak as if you can, yet you never have and have actually failed to turn into one yet.
monty its all a bit of banter dont take it to heart,was going to change my alias but youll no who i am from the spelling miktakes,im sure u will star i gave it away cos i couldnt get a kick hope u can get one for me...i like being a kid....

monty its all a bit of banter dont take it to heart,was going to change my alias but youll no who i am from the spelling miktakes,im sure u will star i gave it away cos i couldnt get a kick hope u can get one for me...i like being a kid....

How can anyone take this seriously?

So who knows of changes that are happening.

Ben Harris leaving Spotswood, big loss
David Mitchell to Hoppers Crossing, big gain

Beazer are you and fat guts keenan plaing with laverton in 2009. I have seen you and mark talking to Big D at LAVERTON cc rooms last week.:cool:

Nah mate. Crackers plays cricket down there and I have a few stubbies watching him make a dill of himself out in the middle. He looks real fit in his whites does Mark. Just went for the standard 50 odd off his 9 overs last week. It was 1 of the greatest spells of slow bowling I have seen in a while actually.

We know Dal and the others and we all talk footy but theres no connection with either of us playing at Lavo. Not yet anyway.

Nah mate. Crackers plays cricket down there and I have a few stubbies watching him make a dill of himself out in the middle. He looks real fit in his whites does Mark. Just went for the standard 50 odd off his 9 overs last week. It was 1 of the greatest spells of slow bowling I have seen in a while actually.

We know Dal and the others and we all talk footy but theres no connection with either of us playing at Lavo. Not yet anyway.

hoppers maybe?i will start the ground work ok?

From the news on here crackers might have to go there.ROCK 007 to take his spot at FF,crackers and beazer staring in divi 2

Hey Beazer, if Hoppers don't agree on your return. Is there any other club in divvy 1 that you think you would fit into to help take to the next level?

Hey Beazer, if Hoppers don't agree on your return. Is there any other club in divvy 1 that you think you would fit into to help take to the next level?

I think I know footy pretty well but thats not for me to say. We arent playing AFL so I think I could help any of the lower sides, especially those with young guys playing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I know footy pretty well but thats not for me to say. We arent playing AFL so I think I could help any of the lower sides, especially those with young guys playing.

is that your way of saying that your other previous club, altona could be your alternative option?

not albion mate blue and white hoops no good with white shorts and hooped socks. no offence beazer but i know:thumbsu::)

Word has it that Hoppers knew Leatch (not sure of spelling), had the werribee centrals job before their pesentation night and put him on the back corner table, seated with some nuffies. In response to this, Leatch has already signed 4 good hoppers players and plans to have a crack at plenty more. Can anyone confirm this?

Still think he's a ******...............hiding behind a nuffy name.

I was having a beer with some of the Aberfeldie Cricketers and I heard that EDFL Legend Paul Harrison might be a candidate for the Albion job as a Player Coach and will bring a few with him. Unsure how true, but he would be very good.

Word has it that Hoppers knew Leatch (not sure of spelling), had the werribee centrals job before their pesentation night and put him on the back corner table, seated with some nuffies. In response to this, Leatch has already signed 4 good hoppers players and plans to have a crack at plenty more. Can anyone confirm this?

all are seconds players 30 plus years old but will be good senior players in gdfl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back