Western Sydney Jumper Designs

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it would too. They're the opposite colours of the Sydney Swans so it'd make sense. I like the design, personally I'd get rid of the back lines as it isn't in line with the W shape.

The opposite colours to sydney would be Green (red) and Black (white).

Which would look ok - if they pulled it off like Celtic and their UEFA strip.

Taking the idea of Jackmac7 with the powder blue, navy and white. I came up with this idea, "West Sydney Sharks"

WestSharks.jpg

i gotta say i support your idea 100%...i like the sound of pioneers...other suggestions have been good...but something about pioneers satnds above the others imo...

i've always been a fan of the whole double blue + white colour scheme...north carolina jerseys look great...i've always liked them...

i also like the simplicity othe the north carolina basketball jersey....powder blue front & back....white strips down the side with dark blue border

i'm sold....colour scheme's great....simple but classy....the other double blue designs i've seen on here are a little heavy

Thanks.

Iv'e been pushing Pioneers for a while now its just people haven't heard it very often but it's used for some local football teams around Australia and I just think its a winner. I can't believe it hasn't been used yet especially with so many new sporting orginisations in Australia popping up, so get onto it quick GWS. Makes sense but for mine it just sounds awesome and it rolls off the tounge. Nothing cheesy about it.

Other suggestions like Wasps make me cringe. Wolves has been getting a fair run but it just doesn't do it for me. Wolves requires a tough in your face logo and colour scheme and I'm not sure this is the team that is built for that. Why when naming a team do people go straight for the Animals ie; Kookaburras, Wasps, Wolves, Sharks, Dolphins etc?.............just because they are West Sydney doesn't mean they need a nickname starting with W either.

As for the colours I just hope they make the right decision and go with Powder blue. Green is a NO GO for me. I'm a believer that Tasmania will be apart of the AFL's next expansion whenever that may be who knows but Green is a popular colour that is lacking in AFL but it should be reserved for Tassie because no one does green like Tassie and it's a match made in heaven.

GWS need to be bold and Powder blue is definately new and vibrant. As cool as it would go with Black it's going way to close to Port's colours which means the Navy blue has to be used sparingly like North Carolina.

Was reading this thread and came acroos Smeagle's logo and the comments about it so I had a little play with the design and then added it to a quick jumper design I threw together.

monogramfinishededit.png

WestSydneyAFL.png

wow thats sweet. I'd be buying one of these if that was to be their home jumper! Logo is the best so far as well

Was reading this thread and came acroos Smeagle's logo and the comments about it so I had a little play with the design and then added it to a quick jumper design I threw together.

monogramfinishededit.png

WestSydneyAFL.png

After listening to suggestions/opinions so far I've had another go at a design. I feel that these feel traditional without feeling too old and plain. The logo I made is a bit ammature due to a lack of resources but hopefully you get the general idea.

WSFCkit6.png

WSFCkit12.png

Some great ideas, these are my favourites. Any chance of someone doing a combination of the Craeg's and Lee's designs?

Like, the colours and logo from craeg and the general layout of Lee's...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope you guys include a proper orange, its about time someond did. I can see FNQ19/20 taking it (should thay go ahead) if you don't do it. I may knock up a design tomorrow if I remember/have time)

The opposite colours to sydney would be Green (red) and Black (white).

Which would look ok - if they pulled it off like Celtic and their UEFA strip.
You're actually right there. I just assumed it was opposite based on those colours always been linked with each other in game shows and stuff. Green and Black would look okay, would prefer Blue and Black though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Western Sydney Jumper Designs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back