Preview Wet the appetite! (Collingwood HD)

Remove this Banner Ad

epic video :)
although the footage of didaks 3rd goal against wce doesnt do it justice on the camera angle...
at the game that ball was heading to the behind post, and geez out of nowhere it just turnd like a mutha... never seen something like that b4. PRREEEEEEEEEEMIERESHIPPPP PIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Love it. Definitely gets me fired up for finals. Seriously, how good has Didak been in the past month? It's good to see all those highlights packed together.

I'm not usually a stickler for spelling, but as this one is in the thread title I'll point it out. It should be "Whet the appetite".

S: (v) whet, quicken (make keen or more acute) "whet my appetite"

great video ruined by terrible choice of music.

Try re-cutting that video with:

Felix Da Housecat - Silver Screen.

Great song for that sort of thing. Makes for Epic slow mo walking/still/individual still shots, that lead into action shots.

I must be the only one who really likes Faves choice of music in his videos. Great stuff.

Great song for that sort of thing. Makes for Epic slow mo walking/still/individual still shots, that lead into action shots.

I fully endorse this post :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that song SOOOOOO wouldn't work.

BTW I quite enjoy is Faves.

Love it. Definitely gets me fired up for finals. Seriously, how good has Didak been in the past month? It's good to see all those highlights packed together.

I'm not usually a stickler for spelling, but as this one is in the thread title I'll point it out. It should be "Whet the appetite".

S: (v) whet, quicken (make keen or more acute) "whet my appetite"

I thought it was an x-rated pun.:eek: A pr0n-pun.:p

Either way, it was a ripper.:thumbsu:

that song SOOOOOO wouldn't work.

Wrong. Cut with the right footage it would be something for the ages. It may not work with THAT exact footage, which is why I said re-cut.

Silver screen is just a great track to use for sporting footage. I'm surprised none of the current broadcasters do.

I've seen them use some decent niche house tracks before, surprised none of them have used it.

I might take a dip and do one myself. I just need to learn to use Vegas now :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back