Mar 1, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Denver, UO, NY
Shaking with nerves as a neutral :thumbsu:

Mick Malthouse crying :)

The best game since last years drawn GF

Pies never give up, Cloke is a monster, and tonight showed he is equal with buddy as the best forward in the league.

Buddy was good as well, but Cloke was something else.

get-out-of-jail-free-card.jpg

Collingwood used this tonight.

Geelong will smash them if they play even half as bad as that next week (assuming of course they win tomorrow).

Fantastic game, but seriously ****ed by the umpires in the end.
Holding the ball to Puopolo? Bullshit.

One of the best games I have ever seen, but seriously left a sour taste in my mouth with that end. Heartbroken for Hawthorn.

Amazing game. Joy to watch...apart from the umpire which was pathetic for a final.

Umpiring aside, was just a great game of tough, hard, pressure filled footy. No easy kicks. Both teams desperate to win.

Unfortunatley for Collingwood tho, I dont think they have much chance against the Cats. It's Geelong's flag to lose imo. Form line has the cats peaking slightly higher atm for mine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawthorn gave it away. No question about it. They lost it but I wasn't surprised because I knew at 3 quarter time they were going to blow it.

We have the best sport in the world.

That was as good a representation of tight, contested, everything on the line finals footy as youll ever see. Pure brilliance.

Anyone else think Tom Harley has a grudge against the pies?

Remove this Banner Ad

What a game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back