Autopsy "What Do We Say To The God of Death?" - Freo Keep Season Alive Against Gc

Remove this Banner Ad

Good
  • The second half!
  • Amiss - lead up forward who kicks goals 😍
  • Schultz - Had good connection with those around him
  • Walters - I take back everything mean i have ever said about you being cooked, so much footy IQ
  • Darcy - really put his stamp on things in the second half, shame he missed that goal
  • Serong - The only mid that is playing consistently well, gives it everything
  • Brodie - He created chaos and pressure on the inside that allowed us to win it more and get it outside more cleanly
  • Johnson - ok game ,didnt mind it, happy for his goal at an important time
Hmmm
  • Brayshaw - wtf is going on with this guy? He isn't bad but his form pales in comparison to last year, doesn't seem to want to get his hands dirty anymore.
  • Jackson - He did kick 2 goals but his dropped marks lead to goals as well
  • Young - Risky kick turnovers, but when they came off it looked so good.
Less good.
  • The first half!
  • Wagner - seems to have taken over Henry's role of losing 50/50 contests and turning it over
  • JOM - Is this guy a bust? He seems to have broken our midfield. What is he actually good at?
  • Sturt - really needed to nail that goal
  • The coaching and game plan is cooked - It only works with zero pressure, like in the second half against crap teams like Eagles or GC when everyone is gassed.
  • The defense have been drinking their own bathwater, leaking goals like a sieve these days.
  • That first half they were killing us in the contest, ground ball gets and in the air , way more marks, seemed like we were always out of position.

p.s. I stand by my first half melts!

Last edited:
Much better movement in the second half! Seems to take the game on more.
Very happy to get the points especially as we looked dead in the water in the first half.
Serong is a beauty
Son son turning back the clock.
Amiss starting to come into his own.
Hopefully this kick starts something bigger!
Go Freo!!

Results aside I think at the start of the season we’d be pretty stoked at Amiss and Jackson placing highly in our goal kickers.

I know he’s 32 but it’s great to see Walters winding back the clock.

We held him back an extra week and it’s paying dividends. Feel like there’s a few we should’ve done the same with or given a game or two off for.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What The Wtf GIF by Justin

We looked like 2022 Freo that second half, actually won ground balls and hit targets on angles, * I missed watching that level of footy from us
It’s really that simple. Win the loose ball, get in top in the midfield and hit targets. The coach can’t do this. It’s up to the players

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy "What Do We Say To The God of Death?" - Freo Keep Season Alive Against Gc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back