Review What do you mean we f**king won at Geelong?

Remove this Banner Ad

Wines best game in years I reckon.

Was huge tonight.

Dixon didn’t kick a goal or take 1 contested mark and it was actually a good game and one of his better games of the year. Gee he’s absolutely cooked though, struggled to pick the ball off the ground I don’t know how he ties his shoes.
Yeah, Dixon was actually hitting up at the footy, no real marks etc, but played with a presence and momentum rather than stand flat footed under the footy. Got a lot of ground balls and handpasses out to running players.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Don’t want to be negative but we had three plays late that could have cost us dearly:
1. JHF miss
2. Rioli pass off from a similar location to where Stengle converted 1 minute later
3. BZT inexplicable OOF which was almost followed by Houston doing the same.

We shouldn’t be jeopardising our own chances so much.

Last edited:

Yeah you cannot drop Visinteni next week. Back to the SANFL for Sweet.

Also it's pretty evident we don't have the centre square balance right with Wines.
What do you mean with this? He literally was the best player on the field for FFS.

The question here is that we don't have the right balance with Rozee. Wines should be playing more mid monutes

Is Josh Carr back in charge again to save Kern? Good win though

I absolutely despise the Cats with every fibre of my being. Possibly more than the Crows given I don’t live in Adelaide. But Ken Hinkley has destroyed my love for this club to the point where I’m disappointed in having beaten said team that I despise. A couple years ago I’d be over the moon at this result, now I’m actively disappointed. * this s**t.
Try Marbles

Why does it take a ridiculous amount of heat on our coach for them to suddenly turn up these huge performances.

The media and supporter base appears to be the only thing lighting a fire under these players these days.
Has there been though?

Beveridge has been the only headline since Sunday night. Wouldn't have even known there was a showdown a week ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The bloody mad panic to lock game day threads so close to end of the game means I will transfer this.

Leave the bloody campaigner of a thread open for more than 2 minutes after the siren blows. An hour will do!

tribey

100%.
Hawthorn in Melbourne 2015
West Coast in Perth 2019
Sydney in Sydney 2023

It was Hawks 2015 all over again but the other one. I text Chewy316 at end of first quarter and I said best first quarter since 2014 EF vs Richmond in the Bars.

He replied the AO game v Hawks in 2015. That game was 8.2 v 1.2 at end of 1st quarter. Game ended 15.9 v 13.13

Last edited:
This is it for me...

"You know, we wanna be like Geelong if we possibly could?"

No Ken, we wanna be like Port Adelaide, with 37 flags....

Muppet

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
For 12 years it's been we want to be like some other mob... used to be "We want to be Sydney, then Hawthorn, then Geelong, over to Richmond etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Review What do you mean we f**king won at Geelong?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back