Universal Love What Port Memorabilia do you have?

Remove this Banner Ad

I have been looking for this EVERYWHERE!!! Where did you find this?
Going through some old posts and realised I answered
I have been looking for this EVERYWHERE!!! Where did you find this?
Just going through the older posts and realised I answered you question about the They're In poster with one about 100 years with the magpies hah Must have been a late one with the kids the night before!!
Anyway to answer you properly this time. I got it the day after it was announced we were in. Baz and Pilko had a bacon and egg breakfast in the old Front bar and was giving these away. Has been sitting tucked away in an old box til I got it framed earlier in the year.

This has been posted in this thread by someone before, but these were all the rage when I was a kid.

fjkh8w.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This has been posted in this thread by someone before, but these were all the rage when I was a kid.

fjkh8w.png

I didn't think you were that old!! i had one, used to sweat like a pig in it compared to your everyday windcheater. whatever process they used to print the photo and stripes on the front made it feel like wearing a thick plastic bag.

I didn't think you were that old!! i had one, used to sweat like a pig in it compared to your everyday windcheater. whatever process they used to print the photo and stripes on the front made it feel like wearing a thick plastic bag.

Yeah, everyone thinks I'm about 20 years younger than I am :)

lol that photo of the white 'bolt/sash' jumper - when i scrolled down and was reminded of the teal back, it was like a meme, the way it zoomed into it to further remind me that it was real. i actually remember not minding that jumper and the teal back at the time, i was like 18/19 and would defend anything staunchly, now i see it is quite vomit inducing.

niland hasn't logged into BigFooty for almost a year so I doubt you'll get an answer.
He probably moved to the Bahama’s and is living of the proceeds from the sale. Obviously doesn't care about the interweb anymore.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love What Port Memorabilia do you have?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back