Universal Love What Port Memorabilia do you have?

Remove this Banner Ad

While we're trying to flog stuff. I have all of the Maggies premiership mirrors from 1988-99 plus Hodges and Buckley magary medal mirrors that deserve a better home than a box in the top of a cupboard. If anyone is interested in buying them you can pm me.
While we're trying to flog stuff. I have all of the Maggies premiership mirrors from 1988-99 plus Hodges and Buckley magary medal mirrors that deserve a better home than a box in the top of a cupboard. If anyone is interested in buying them you can pm me.
Gday . Very interested . Can you please message me back . Cheers

Hi can anyone help me with getting these 2 mirrors into my collection .thanks

Attachments

• 688_1485665111491.jpeg
    688_1485665111491.jpeg
    138.9 KB · Views: 71
  • 692_1485665101376.jpeg
    692_1485665101376.jpeg
    144.9 KB · Views: 86

Does anyone have any magpie memorabilia they are wanting to part ways with? After anything such as:
- Mirrors
- Glasses/cups
- Decanters
- Membership badges
- Posters/scrapbooks
- Keyrings

Anything really! Cheers.

One of my biggest regrets was walking into a popup memorabilia shop and seeing a signed 2014 Chad Wingard guernsey for $299, i don't think he personally wore it but he did sign it, went back in the next day and it was gone. :(

I was talking to the guy running the shop and he said that Port merch always sold within days even in the shit years but crows merch no one ever touched without major discounts, he said he had a Dangerfield guernsey that didn't sell for 6 months. Not too sure if it were true or not but it was a good yarn.

Spent the day looking at Port Adelaide cards and stumbled across these two things. Neither are for sale and I'm not sure if either still exist. If you have these you are holding onto a small fortune. I've put them on my Twitter for the keen eye.

Top: 1914 Member book (Includes Tickets + Fixture)
In my opinion the most valuable, non-guernsey, Port Adelaide memorabilia.
My estimate: $10-15,000

Bottom: 1921 Harold Oliver card (Year he was captain + premiership)
Easily the rarest and most desirable football card combination for Port Adelaide.
My estimate: $5,000

loadImg-4.php.jpeg

loadImg-5.php.jpeg

Bottom: 1921 Harold Oliver card (Year he was captain + premiership)
Easily the rarest and most desirable football card combination for Port Adelaide.
My estimate: $5,000
Sorry to burst your bubble but that is actually a Nick Salter card and it's worth **** all

d2fb0bbaff758d7cfedfcc3d85a20f34

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He would make Thunda Power his bitch or possibly just kill and eat him, I dunno.

I think he would do both, whilst making your family members watch.

If Stephen King did a movie about a Magpie, this is the guy.

Looking for the 1979,1982 and 1983 membership badges. If anyone can help it would be amazing. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_4320.PNG
    IMG_4320.PNG
    213.3 KB · Views: 52
I have a 24 carrot gold necklace piece I got specially made up of the clubs logo....it's double the size of a match box if I knew how to post pics of it I would ....it even has the teal colour engraved on the gold

I have all the captains guernseys framed still trying to lyles one to complete it anyone know how to get it?
I jave the kyle guernsey your looking for. Our very first match worn captains guernsey in the AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love What Port Memorabilia do you have?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back