What team do you fear the most?

Remove this Banner Ad

And this dribble answers the OP's questions how? Obvioulsy comprehension isn't a strong point for you.

Actually i think my statement was constructive and added a new side to the argument. Being a Melbourne supporter i can't really fear one single team as we are hardly going to make this finals this year so cannot really feel threatened. To supporters of clubs that have mentioned Hawthorn as a possible threat i have simply suggested they may not be as invinceable as many posters/trolls have led us to believe.
Forgive me for not adding to the already over-inflated ego of hawthorn supporters as this may have been the real reason for this thread

Well Melbourne has shown that no one should fear the Hawks. If the bottom team can get within a couple goals of beating them in the last few minutes than imagine what any of the higher ranked teams can do..

We were missing Hodge, Crawf, Lewis and Guerra (also lost Dew early) - players who hit targets.
We blooded 2 kids and none of the fwds really fired against a very committed and hard at it Melb.
You're selling your club's efforts for Neita short.

Those filthy ____ing Crows.
We are their play thing.

Actually i think my statement was constructive and added a new side to the argument. Being a Melbourne supporter i can't really fear one single team as we are hardly going to make this finals this year so cannot really feel threatened.

So nobody then...

To supporters of clubs that have mentioned Hawthorn as a possible threat i have simply suggested they may not be as invinceable as many posters/trolls have led us to believe.

I think the OP is referring mainly to team which people fear year in year out, not right this instant, but I could be wrong.

Forgive me for not adding to the already over-inflated ego of hawthorn supporters as this may have been the real reason for this thread

Fair call, some of our posters can be a bit sickening...

I've gotta agree with most other Hawks fans, its Sydney all the way, I think we've lost our last 6 or something. If we can roll them this year we really have come of age. :thumbsu:

Well Melbourne has shown that no one should fear the Hawks. If the bottom team can get within a couple goals of beating them in the last few minutes than imagine what any of the higher ranked teams can do..

154-50.............104 point thrashing dont come along all the time so i gues you were lucky this time round hey...........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sydney is the only tem we haven't beaten since the start of last season so i would have to say them. Pretty confident we can beat them in melbourne this year but wouldn't like our chances at the scg.

nah we just learnt from our mistakes. Other teams will aswel

its not easy for a team to win 9 games to start the season of and maintain that form all year..

of course we are going to loose games that we are suppose to win and win close games that we are suppose to win easily, but that statement coz the dees took us all the way means teams shouldnt fear us.

lets be realistic the dees needed their all time great player to retire to finaly show some spirit and hawthorn were missing 4 of their best players, so i dont think many hawthorn supporters would have thought that it was going to be an easy game...

and no team should be feared any more just because of their ladder position, but the dees had hawthorn at the right time and couldnt finish them, so there for hawthorn showed great spirit and determination not to loose and the desire to win which makes good sides........

Remove this Banner Ad

What team do you fear the most?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back