What the supporters want - A message to Andrew Fagan

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely agree with Peter here.

I was a little awestruck with those guys for a while.

Fages is very impressive. I've thought that from the media interviews and his presentation work at the AGM last year, but to see him engaged in a meeting such as this, he really is very, very impressive. And thanks to Allefgib for making me be the first question asker. :p

That was a pretty interesting couple of hours.

Have to say a lot kudos to the first group who went last year, Allefgib in particular, as I sensed there was plenty of goodwill in the room and a willingness to share and support.

No doubt that was built in how things were handled last time.
I think this is true. I also think it's mostly a reflection on Fages and Shutts. Sure I engaged and we had a good group but it's been their desire to engage and be open that enables this.

I keep waiting for them to say anything that indicatees they prioritise our engagement different to the public media or any other supporter group. It has not happened - and I suspect it won't.

Fages is very impressive. I've thought that from the media interviews and his presentation work at the AGM last year, but to see him engaged in a meeting such as this, he really is very, very impressive. And thanks to Allefgib for making me be the first question asker. :p
Don't mess with me ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So - in short summary for everyone.

Another great session down at the club this morning. Plenty to be excited about.

One thing the club has said from the first time I started engaging with them is that all they ask is we ar eclear on messaging.

As such I'll be typing up, with the groups help (althought they all ducked out of offering to...), much of the discussion. Then I'll shoot it through to shutts for review and refinement. Then I'll share here.

Expect a few weeks and I daresay I'll be kicking off another thread sharing all the info.

Looking forward to hearing how the meeting went. Did Hank get fired up at Shutts over the guernseys again? :D
He was easily the most vocal again ;)

My favorite part was fages talking about seeing us in his diary earlier in the week and looking forward to seeing hank to point out the return of the hoops.

If they listen on the washed out colours... hank the tank for pm.

He was easily the most vocal again ;)

My favorite part was fages talking about seeing us in his diary earlier in the week and looking forward to seeing hank to point out the return of the hoops.

If they listen on the washed out colours... hank the tank for pm.

It's nice to know they remember our contributions from 12 months ago! I think when you get to talk to the big wigs there is a fear you get lost amongst the hundreds of other meetings they have, so that remark was certainly pleasing.

It's nice to know they remember our contributions from 12 months ago! I think when you get to talk to the big wigs there is a fear you get lost amongst the hundreds of other meetings they have, so that remark was certainly pleasing.

Sounds more like you've been pegged as a trouble maker.

Remove this Banner Ad

What the supporters want - A message to Andrew Fagan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back