What the supporters want - A message to Andrew Fagan

Remove this Banner Ad

It's nice to know they remember our contributions from 12 months ago! I think when you get to talk to the big wigs there is a fear you get lost amongst the hundreds of other meetings they have, so that remark was certainly pleasing.
Absolutely....

unlike me. You reminde me im on 19999 posts.. and i forget and make some cheap shot at nix in the mod thread.

It's nice to know they remember our contributions from 12 months ago! I think when you get to talk to the big wigs there is a fear you get lost amongst the hundreds of other meetings they have, so that remark was certainly pleasing.
So are you personally responsible for the return of the hoops?

He was easily the most vocal again ;)

My favorite part was fages talking about seeing us in his diary earlier in the week and looking forward to seeing hank to point out the return of the hoops.

If they listen on the washed out colours... hank the tank for pm.

I'm the one who pointed out about the yellow! Hank spoke a little more about it after that, but it was me who mentioned the yellow and that the blue is a little more royal than navy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm the one who pointed out about the yellow! Hank spoke a little more about it after that, but it was me who mentioned the yellow and that the blue is a little more royal than navy.
That sounds right.

But... surely you're not suggesting you spoke with the level of rigour and detail that Hank did?

My views my be coloured, in a less saturated fashion, by the email he sent tonight though.. ;)

So are you personally responsible for the return of the hoops?

I'm pretty sure i brought it up with crowmania before that first session last year, plus bringing it to head office probably kicked it along as well.

I'm sure they've had hundreds of people bring it up early last year, i might have been the most in your face about it though!

I got told that they were bringing them back about March last year so they obviously acknowledged the stuff up reasonably quickly.

once you guys have pushed all the guernsey changes through you should start campaigning for refusing to wear the clash guernsey in away games unless a genuine clash occurs.

whatever the money making exercise around selling clash guernseys is I'm sure it pales in significance to the unity, branding power and "consistent messaging" you'd get from playing in our great guernsey wherever we go.

as much as our new white guernsey is an improvement on the last 5 years worth of efforts could you really imagine running out on Grand Final day wearing something like that? It's a joke, and the AFL have the nerve to let Collingwood and North Melbourne run out in tops that are practically identical. The whole league should band together and put clash guernseys on strike until the rules about their use are softened or the "predominately white" rules are applied to ALL the clubs (I'm looking at you Collingwood, Richmond, Essendon...)

once you guys have pushed all the guernsey changes through you should start campaigning for refusing to wear the clash guernsey in away games unless a genuine clash occurs.

A discussion around clash strips was had.

Shutts made a point about if we have a yellow strip, we should get the yellow right.

whatever the money making exercise around selling clash guernseys is I'm sure it pales in significance to the unity, branding power and "consistent messaging" you'd get from playing in our great guernsey wherever we go.

as much as our new white guernsey is an improvement on the last 5 years worth of efforts could you really imagine running out on Grand Final day wearing something like that? It's a joke, and the AFL have the nerve to let Collingwood and North Melbourne run out in tops that are practically identical. The whole league should band together and put clash guernseys on strike until the rules about their use are softened or the "predominately white" rules are applied to ALL the clubs (I'm looking at you Collingwood, Richmond, Essendon...)
I quite like having multiple guernseys that we wear for away games, whether they be away or clash guernseys. Especially when they're as good as this years. It gives some options to wear as a fan.

That said, always the home guernsey at home and in GFs.

I quite like having multiple guernseys that we wear for away games, whether they be away or clash guernseys. Especially when they're as good as this years. It gives some options to wear as a fan.

That said, always the home guernsey at home and in GFs.
oh sure, you can and will always have the alternate guernseys but there's no need to trot them out every game.

A discussion around clash strips was had.

Shutts made a point about if we have a yellow strip, we should get the yellow right.
well that ship has sailed hasn't it? lol

Remove this Banner Ad

What the supporters want - A message to Andrew Fagan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back