What will the board do?

Remove this Banner Ad

Ask Eddie what he wants them to do.

Must sack him tonight. There is still a chance to salvage the season. These players don't care about bucks and what he preaches. These players also don't play like players who care too much about our club. Id be willing to bring back Mick as a caretaker to teach these guys about passion and pride while we find a new coach.

This is disgusting.

The question now is how do they manage his exit. End of year, mid season sacking or gentle nudge to resignation.

Easy. Walk up to bucks and tell him to resign or be fired. Tonight. Then ed can put an end of season date on his resignation while we get Craig Kelly prepared to walk in and turn our club onto a new path.

This is bullshit. It's been hard to watch footy the last 2-3 years. We are the only team in the league that can't create or capitalize on momentum. We are idiots. We get rid of cloke, yet we have nothing else to help Darcy... we get rid of Shaw and bring in Adams... just so many stupid decisions and no joy.

It's not enjoyable being a Collingwood supporter anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Put up a screen, and put Bucks out of his misery. Strongly consider adding Chris Mayne for good measure... I mean, the list spot might be worth more to us than his output at $500k pa.

To me we are breaking down in our structures and that's a coaching thing not a player fault. He's someone that I want to succeed but having watched Essendon idolise Hird because of his playing career I don't want to see Collingwood do the same with Buckley albeit for very different reasons. I read an article way back when about an American not being able to understand how Hird was holding onto his job.

Make the decision as if the was John Smith and not Nathan Buckley. Let the record and results of his coaching speak, not his history at the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

What will the board do?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back