What would you prefer.. Hawks Vs Cats in a Prelim or GF?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gene Simmons

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 29, 2007
Melbourne Rock City
AFL Club
Hawthorn
It seems inevitable that we will face the Cats.. Either in a Prelim or the GF..

Either game is gunna have a huge build up and we will hear all the usual dribble... Kenneth Curse, 12 in a row, Chapman....etc

Would you prefer to face the Cats in a Prelim or the GF? I don't know if I should be going for Freo today :thumbsu:

No brainer - if we play the Cats in the PF, they are going in hot and we are in the position of exposing our underbelly a bit due to having no real match fitness for 14 days - not everyone benefits from a break, we would be vulnerable.

Play them in the grannie and it's fair to say we go in with equal preparation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GF because it means we are playing for the flag. We should an extra days rest going into the GF as well (assuming we don't get screwed). A lot of water to pass under the bridge before then though. We can sit back now and enjoy the other teams belting each other for 2 weeks.

Prefer the GF but can really see us beat anyone from here. Just get the delivery to Gunners in F50, from 30-40 metres out and at less than 45-degree angle.
Short memory.
Gunners hits the post with 5 on the clock to put us within 1 point.

Definitely prelim. As much as I would love to see us beat those handbagging pussies in another GF I think the week's rest would give us the advantage we may need to get us over the line after 5 very long years. I'm pretty sure there wouldn't be a psychological letdown the next week either, I mean it's a GF and I don't think Clarkson, Hodge, Mitchell etc would let it happen, especially after last year

GF, really hope Freo go out in straight sets and we get the Pies in the prelim, 90k at the G for a Prelim will be unreal. Don't think Freo are up to it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back