What's happening in the Bendigo Football League #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bombers is a good concept in theory but the reality is that it is not working. You only have to look at nth ballarat's structure to understand why it won't work in Bendigo. I might be wrong but i can't believe that the bombers are good for the Bendigo football region

The Bendigo Bombers and the Diggers before them have been nothing short of embarrassing with their hopeless performances.No doubt the Bendigo Advertiser will be soon reporting yet again what a fabulous year they will have this season. I will never forget the Bombers arrogance when they attempted to change the shape of the QEO, I just wish they would dissapear.

thats a shame he was going to be gisbornes one and only recruit for the year !
the likes of golden square and eaglehawk will give gisborne a serious touch up this year im tipping

Think you'll find there's more clubs than that sniffing around Slates ;)

thats a shame he was going to be gisbornes one and only recruit for the year !
the likes of golden square and eaglehawk will give gisborne a serious touch up this year im tipping

I have heard that because of poor pre season attendences at both Gisborne & Kyneton Football Clubs, talks have been started by their respective committees as to the possibility of a season saving merger between the 2 struggling clubs.
They have even come up with a provisional name for the new team -

They will be know as the - CALDER COWBOYS !

The Bendigo Bombers and the Diggers before them have been nothing short of embarrassing with their hopeless performances.No doubt the Bendigo Advertiser will be soon reporting yet again what a fabulous year they will have this season. I will never forget the Bombers arrogance when they attempted to change the shape of the QEO, I just wish they would dissapear.
this is bombers last contracted year with essendon, apparently essendon dont want to re-align with them in the vfl when the contract is over. so essendon will be a stand alone club in the vfl in 2010, like collingwood, geelong etc

this is bombers last contracted year with essendon, apparently essendon dont want to re-align with them in the vfl when the contract is over. so essendon will be a stand alone club in the vfl in 2010, like collingwood, geelong etc

How do you know they wont re-align for sure? If they dont re-align do you think that Bendigo will still field a team in the VFL? What are peoples thoughts as I cant see the AFL not having a team from Bendigo in the VFL especially with Football Victoria trying to establish bigger links with the Bendigo Pioneers.

How do you know they wont re-align for sure? If they dont re-align do you think that Bendigo will still field a team in the VFL? What are peoples thoughts as I cant see the AFL not having a team from Bendigo in the VFL especially with Football Victoria trying to establish bigger links with the Bendigo Pioneers.
they may have ideas to become involved with sydney club, north shore. like more involved than they currently are. or i may be wrong.

the diggers may come back in? or they will just fold into the BFL. who cares.

gee work finished late.

can anyone fron kyneton confirm that karl norman has put pen to paper for the tigers?

can anyone also tell me why would such a good player totally waste their time with playing for such a shi t side ??
this surely is a joke !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tigers reluctant captain DC was seen training (alone) at the showgrounds on Tuesday night after Mondays intra club hitout.
Has he had a change of heart?

I have also heard the Karl Norman rumour, couple this with the Peter Walsh rumour and Kyneton may be rumoured to have a better year than we thought.

bendigo football league allstars vs bendigo bombers on labour day. charity match to raise money for fire relief. any comments

On the concept - great idea, anything we can do for people who have lost everything is to be applauded - it should draw a crowd as well, which should raise a bit in gate takings.

On the game itself - I hope everyone for the BFL All Stars get through injury free and win by 10 goals over a Bombers side that finishes the game with 6 injured on the bench

On the concept - great idea, anything we can do for people who have lost everything is to be applauded - it should draw a crowd as well, which should raise a bit in gate takings.

On the game itself - I hope everyone for the BFL All Stars get through injury free and win by 10 goals over a Bombers side that finishes the game with 6 injured on the bench

any one care to nominate players and possies for this>>

FB
HB
C
HF
FF
R:
INT:

Tigers reluctant captain DC was seen training (alone) at the showgrounds on Tuesday night after Mondays intra club hitout.
Has he had a change of heart?

I have also heard the Karl Norman rumour, couple this with the Peter Walsh rumour and Kyneton may be rumoured to have a better year than we thought.

The desperation in this post is amazing. Too many "rumours" in this sentence for Dazza to be taken seriously.

If anyone on here are BFL or Club Administrators on the VCFL site and have passwords, can you access the Player Transfers & Clearances page and copy / paste them on here?

Might stop a few rumours and get some credible info on here for once

The desperation in this post is amazing. Too many "rumours" in this sentence for Dazza to be taken seriously.
You have taken it the wrong way BBP.
I am trying to point out that Kyneton is indeed in desperate straits player wise. I have been waiting for some positive news out of Kyneton but none seems to be forthcoming.
BTW why would anyone take me seriously anyway?

I am trying to point out that Kyneton is indeed in desperate straits player wise. I have been waiting for some positive news out of Kyneton but none seems to be forthcoming.

ha ha - yeah, I'm not havin a crack Daz.
I probably should have put a ;) after my comment as it was tongue-in-cheek.

In all seriousness, I feel for Kyneton a bit. They just can't buy a trick, let alone players.

But don't take that as a prompt to start playing that tune again, we've been through the Kyneton position many many times and it always draws the same old comments from the same old people.... yawn :)

on a positive note kyneton should enter the guiness book of records this year for the all time greatest tally kicked against for the season, thats something to look forward to for all the tiger faithfull!

they should pack there bags and leave the bfl and find somewhere else to play perhaps they may even win a couple of games if they change leagues, rdfl would be a perfect fit for them , wouldnt it be great to see rockbank touching up kyneton

If anyone on here are BFL or Club Administrators on the VCFL site and have passwords, can you access the Player Transfers & Clearances page and copy / paste them on here?

Might stop a few rumours and get some credible info on here for once

I have access to Marong's. Administrators can only see clearances relating to their own club but they can be copied and pasted here.

I have access to Marong's. Administrators can only see clearances relating to their own club but they can be copied and pasted here.

Firstly, just wanted to add best wishes to all affected by the bushfires.

I am a K. Flat supporter, but also have a mate who is coaching Kyeton. I know for a fact they have picked up.

Boris Janezic (strong, tall), Brendon Franksen (hard, utility) and Steve Zamikyl (mobile, 6'4 tall) from Avondale Hts. Zamma didn't play last year.

They have also signed forward Ryan Wooley (Ex Doutta Stars) kicked 48 goals in E.D.F.L A Grade in 2006 and I think have also picked up Luke Ryan (midfielder) who ran Top 6 in the Comp in 2008, so they might be on the improve.
I also know Karl Norman has committed pending injury and would be a massive boost for the team.
Hope this helps.

Firstly, just wanted to add best wishes to all affected by the bushfires.

I am a K. Flat supporter, but also have a mate who is coaching Kyeton. I know for a fact they have picked up.

Boris Janezic (strong, tall), Brendon Franksen (hard, utility) and Steve Zamikyl (mobile, 6'4 tall) from Avondale Hts. Zamma didn't play last year.

They have also signed forward Ryan Wooley (Ex Doutta Stars) kicked 48 goals in E.D.F.L A Grade in 2006 and I think have also picked up Luke Ryan (midfielder) who ran Top 6 in the Comp in 2008, so they might be on the improve.
I also know Karl Norman has committed pending injury and would be a massive boost for the team.
Hope this helps.

The big problem is they have lost a SH!T load of quality players this year. And have many younger locals tossing a coin as to weather they will play for the Tigers.
Kyneton might be just ok to get a side together, but the rest of the comp will destroy them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back