What's happening in the Bendigo Football League #3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just on the final 5 looks tough for us from here but we will keep plugging along I still reckon this year has served for a great base to have a crack at the big one next year! Nihilly has done a great job again.

Forgot guys Who's everyone tips for the Micho Medal?
I reckon Coggy would be our best chance.
I expect Speccy McGee to a get a few votes and Hoofa should poll a few as will another handful come to think of it.

Whats does everyone think who can win it?

Just on the final 5 looks tough for us from here but we will keep plugging along I still reckon this year has served for a great base to have a crack at the big one next year! Nihilly has done a great job again.
The aim for the dragons now should be to beat South and/or Eaglehawk. Let the finals take care of themselves.

However the most interesting thing in the BFNL at the moment is the Gisborne situation. I don't think it is an easy decision for them. Their best teams love playing on the QEO.

The real interest on the field is going to be the South v Square matches in the finals series. Both will believe they can win this years grand final and the loser is going to be bitterly disapointed.

Can somebody tell me about a Jason King who is looking to nominate for the Ballarat Football League board? Apparently he has a lot of influence at Gisbourne and is involved in the push for them to come to the BFL.

Can somebody tell me about a Jason King who is looking to nominate for the Ballarat Football League board? Apparently he has a lot of influence at Gisbourne and is involved in the push for them to come to the BFL.

there is no one that goes by the name of jason king down at gisborne so your info is incorrect oracle, keep chipping away and maybe just maybe you may get close to finding out who the man is behind the alias who regularly pulls your pants down and makes you look like a fool on a regular basis.

gisborne with some big ins this week should help them turn around the pathetic result of two weeks ago

hey all i was just wondering if some one from kyneton could confirm or deny the rumours about town that they are looking to enter either the heathcote league or the riddell league

cheers t.tugboat out

hey all i was just wondering if some one from kyneton could confirm or deny the rumours about town that they are looking to enter either the heathcote league or the riddell league

cheers t.tugboat out

even though i will be shot down in flames for this terry i have said all year long that this should be the option that kyneton seriously start to look at.
facts are that between their senoirs and reserves over the last five games they have only managed to kick 56 goals between them, facts speak for themselves imo.
get out now while you can kyneton and get back to being a competitive unit once again and if that is in the hdfl or the rdfl them so be it, time to bite the bullet and look at whats best for the club and for your supporters(if there is any left of course )

Mate go back to your own thread and stop trying to stir crap over here.

You must not have much of a life if you are trying to get info on Jason King (who ever that is)

Kyneton are struggling big time this week with so many of their under 18's playing seniors they have had to forfeit the 3rds.
Things are looking grim for the Tigers.
Hopefully this causes a few people around the place to realise that Kyneton is indeed at breaking point and some badly needed assistance is required from somewhere.

Well it won't come from the league cause they don't give a stuff about anybody.

Kyneton are struggling big time this week with so many of their under 18's playing seniors they have had to forfeit the 3rds.
Things are looking grim for the Tigers.
Hopefully this causes a few people around the place to realise that Kyneton is indeed at breaking point and some badly needed assistance is required from somewhere.

Hard to believe that only 12 years ago they where toast of the league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fresh FM Jock & Co absolutely PASTING B Singh's performance today. Could be a chance to be dropped next week.....

Did not jump for the ball, no pressure on his man, watched the backmen run away... Anyone actually see the game?

with four games to go i think might be good espicially to see what it would like in 4 rounds

or is it that its to early cos no one will pick a twos player like yourself?
... a twos player... ouch, so are you paying out on all the twos players in the BFL? or just the players who havent played any footy in 4 weeks...and play both grades? which grade do you play good sir? that is of course if you do play...

Fresh FM Jock & Co absolutely PASTING B Singh's performance today. Could be a chance to be dropped next week.....

Did not jump for the ball, no pressure on his man, watched the backmen run away... Anyone actually see the game?

They're idiots, i played in the game and he was one of boroughs only decent players, would have taken close to a dozen marks and had about 8 shots at goal!! Their crap is getting a little old!!

... a twos player... ouch, so are you paying out on all the twos players in the BFL? or just the players who havent played any footy in 4 weeks...and play both grades? which grade do you play good sir? that is of course if you do play...

4 weeks,??? wat bout the whole year?? who cares that your injured.. my question was cos you dont care bout a team of year cos your not even in ones.

Hard to believe that only 12 years ago they where toast of the league.

this is very very hard to believe indeed!

perhaps they will again be holding the cup aloft in 2010 if they join the maryborough/castlemaine league were they are rumoured to be heading.

was talking with a few gissy boys on the weekend and was informed that all is not as it seems down at the graveyard.
times are tough it seems and all of the reserves have missed out on payments throughout the year and have been told they will recieve it at years end.
even though they dont get paid a lot it all helps with the cost of the travel up to bendigo.
poor crowds and not a huge deal of interest from local businesses are seemingly to blame.
they held there last man standing draw on saturday night and didnt have the money to give to the winners of the draw, since when do you ever not get the money at the end of a last man standing draw ? i,ve never heard of it this happening has anyone else ?
perhaps the best thing for the club would be to get out asap of the bendigo fl and join up with the ballarat fl and renew their old rivalries with former rdfl clubs, that im sure would get the intrest back down at gardiner reserve

4 weeks,??? wat bout the whole year?? who cares that your injured.. my question was cos you dont care bout a team of year cos your not even in ones.
did i say i didnt care about the team of the year? oh i must have mistyped a post...oh wait no i didnt... no mistyped post from me, just misread by you... what are you getting at anyway? so a question to you now... how many games have you won this year? any?

did i say i didnt care about the team of the year? oh i must have mistyped a post...oh wait no i didnt... no mistyped post from me, just misread by you... what are you getting at anyway? so a question to you now... how many games have you won this year? any?

10 with a couple missed from injury.. u dont care cos u will never make a team of the year. was not missed read by me actually, i read it correctly. maybe a better pre season instead of the excuse you gave earlier on here of a sore pinky toe?

was talking with a few gissy boys on the weekend and was informed that all is not as it seems down at the graveyard.
times are tough it seems and all of the reserves have missed out on payments throughout the year and have been told they will recieve it at years end.
even though they dont get paid a lot it all helps with the cost of the travel up to bendigo.
poor crowds and not a huge deal of interest from local businesses are seemingly to blame.
they held there last man standing draw on saturday night and didnt have the money to give to the winners of the draw, since when do you ever not get the money at the end of a last man standing draw ? i,ve never heard of it this happening has anyone else ?
perhaps the best thing for the club would be to get out asap of the bendigo fl and join up with the ballarat fl and renew their old rivalries with former rdfl clubs, that im sure would get the intrest back down at gardiner reserve

Mate your comments about the last man standing draw is a total crock of horse dung

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back