What's happening in the Bendigo Football League #3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
in and out of the ones would hardly call him a regular ones player.

consistantly a twos player , why would anyone want to play vfl reserves footy ?
its rubbish
And who would this be posting under this username today ?

Michael Dillon 14 senior games, 2 reserves games in 09.

Gisborne still 3rd on the ladder which is a great result after the quality of players we lost from last year (and injuries we have had this year).

FROM BENDIGO ADDY
The Baird incident capped a heated battle between the two teams with Adamson taking aim at Maryborough veteran Jamie Bond.
The Magpies’ centre half-forward was reported late in the third quarter for a striking offence.
“Jamie Bond’s a disgrace.
“He continues to hit players behind play with his elbows and one day he’s going to do something pretty serious,’’ Adamson said.
“He shouldn’t be able to play in this league any more.

This is pretty serious from a coach, can someone from the clubs involved tell us about what Bond did here?

Adamson is the disgrace! His side has been bullying our kids for a couple of years now and as soon as they get a little of their own back he sooks like a girl. Everyone knows Bondy and he always plays it hard. He is a champion of this league and to say he shouldn't be able to play in this league anymore is a joke. Grow up girlsdick!

Adamson is the disgrace! His side has been bullying our kids for a couple of years now and as soon as they get a little of their own back he sooks like a girl. Everyone knows Bondy and he always plays it hard. He is a champion of this league and to say he shouldn't be able to play in this league anymore is a joke. Grow up girlsdick![/quote]

so can you describe what actually happened here? did bond hit the kid?

Adamson is the disgrace! His side has been bullying our kids for a couple of years now and as soon as they get a little of their own back he sooks like a girl. Everyone knows Bondy and he always plays it hard. He is a champion of this league and to say he shouldn't be able to play in this league anymore is a joke. Grow up girlsdick!

so can you describe what actually happened here? did bond hit the kid?[/quote]

The kid got sandwiched between Murray Bond and Mick Jennings. It was accidental contact to the head.

It was an elbow to the temple to a kid who just handballed the ball off. A young man who plays the ball at all times , but the borough had done this all night led by the great example by their so called legend, bondy give it away your a shadow of the champion you were , and not a good example to the young kids to follow.

It was an elbow to the temple to a kid who just handballed the ball off. A young man who plays the ball at all times , but the borough had done this all night led by the great example by their so called legend, bondy give it away your a shadow of the champion you were , and not a good example to the young kids to follow.

Two different accounts here, one a sandwhich and another an elbow? :confused:. Maybe its up to the jury to work it out, was there any vision of the game?

If this is true then what are the numerous umpires doing? They are pretty technical in Bendigo so how can an elbow to the head of a player who has just handballed the ball go unreported?

If this was proven (and a player gets suspended) then surely the umpires should also be stood down.

Is there more than one incident that Golden Square want looked at?

if this is true then what are the numerous umpires doing? They are pretty technical in bendigo so how can an elbow to the head of a player who has just handballed the ball go unreported?

If this was proven (and a player gets suspended) then surely the umpires should also be stood down.

Is there more than one incident that golden square want looked at?
theirs video footage it will be taken further , as for the umpires your guess is as good as mine

theirs video footage it will be taken further , as for the umpires your guess is as good as mine

I have just seen the video footage and it was a pretty intentional elbow to the head. The Maryborough bloke just need to stand there a brace for a hit, but decided to elbow him in the side of the head, whilst Josh wasn't looking.....pretty low act. The video does not lie:thumbsdown:

I have just seen the video footage and it was a pretty intentional elbow to the head. The Maryborough bloke just need to stand there a brace for a hit, but decided to elbow him in the side of the head, whilst Josh wasn't looking.....pretty low act. The video does not lie:thumbsdown:

There is also footage of bondy's report. What did you think of that?

square officials have seen the video and apparently looks pretty ordinary.
As for Jamie Bond he's been a League Legend but i'm afraid for the last 3-4 years since coming out of retirement he's turned into an angry old bloke who has no problems throwing elbows,leading with knees, feet ect. I take my hat off to Bondy for helping out Maryborough while they were obviously struggling for experienced blokes but there is a difference between sticking up for the young blokes and just turning into a sniper. And i'm afraid the way bondy is heading he's slipping into the latter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

have just seen the video footage and it was a pretty intentional elbow to the head. The Maryborough bloke just need to stand there a brace for a hit, but decided to elbow him in the side of the head, whilst Josh wasn't looking.....pretty low act. The video does not lie:thumbsdown:

sounds like he might be shot, did you see the bond incident????????

have just seen the video footage and it was a pretty intentional elbow to the head. The Maryborough bloke just need to stand there a brace for a hit, but decided to elbow him in the side of the head, whilst Josh wasn't looking.....pretty low act. The video does not lie:thumbsdown:

sounds like he might be shot, did you see the bond incident????????

Why don't you watch it in slow motion mate. The elbow comes up after contact. Jennings couldn't avoid contact as Baird was tripping over into him. Looks crude a normal speed but contact is definitly made with shoulder not elbow.

As for bondys report the kid gets hit in the arm and then when the footage comes back the cheeky little prick is holding his head and gobbing off clapping bondy from the field. Goudge the umpire is two metres away and lets it go and the other umpire reacts to the crowd and the kid lying by holding his head and reports bondy.

Unbelievable how Adamson can sook about bondy when 47 (i think that was his no. ... solid bloke) for golden square was doing the same thing all night. Watch the footage of him punching young hindy in the guts in the first quarter.

well, i have been sitting here having a read of all what has occured and thought i would have my say, bond and jennings are dirty dogs and it starts with the coach fisher, who is a nutter as well

Sorry boys i would have sent this earlier but just got home from work.

That quote by adamson is bloody laughable, thats a coach who has Mr filthy himself who wears number 4. Nathan Bell is a dirty filty mongral and was not supposed to play last week as he missed the recovery session, however there was a reprieve and a few boys in the reserves are filty on the change in heart by the soft coach and the leadership group.

Sorry boys i would have sent this earlier but just got home from work.

That quote by adamson is bloody laughable, thats a coach who has Mr filthy himself who wears number 4. Nathan Bell is a dirty filty mongral and was not supposed to play last week as he missed the recovery session, however there was a reprieve and a few boys in the reserves are filty on the change in heart by the soft coach and the leadership group.

Just looked at in slow motion, and your right. Bairdy should get weeks for headbutting his eblow. Baridy took a dive just like Staker. :thumbsdown:

Just looked at in slow motion, and your right. Bairdy should get weeks for headbutting his eblow. Baridy took a dive just like Staker. :thumbsdown:

Plain and simple Bond is a dirty thug always has been and always will be. Yes he could play a while back but was a thug then. If the incident which i haven't seen was intentional or not doesn't point away from the issue that Bond is a dirty thug!!

Plain and simple Bond is a dirty thug always has been and always will be. Yes he could play a while back but was a thug then. If the incident which i haven't seen was intentional or not doesn't point away from the issue that Bond is a dirty thug!!

Lets get this straight, Jamie Bond was reported for striking Adam Baird he had no part in the Josh Baird incident which is currently being investigated.

well, i have been sitting here having a read of all what has occured and thought i would have my say, bond and jennings are dirty dogs and it starts with the coach fisher, who is a nutter as well

Interesting comments....you sound like one of those weak pricks standing over the fence all game carrying on like your the toughest bloke on earth.

As for your thoughts....have your thoughts and opinion but i can tell you one thing from my OPINION.. Bondy had 3 to 4 blokes having a crack at him at stages throughout the game.what you want him to do?.. and sitting behind you guys standing near the fence you where a disgrace...but like usual on this site you will make out you where not there...

And for the maryborough coach fisher you call a nutter, he has done more for this club as coach and mentor to our young blokes than adamson will ever do. easy when you have the money and players. come out next year or next week and listen to the structures etc that the club is trying to work towards..

also i am not like most on this site ill give a descirption on who i am. i am a seconds player who is injured and cannot play and just gets invovled. i can say after the game the debrief was all about the welfare for bairdy and that regardless off it being a accident we dont want to see those kind of things. with the trauma the club had in the preseason as if we want to see anything like that happen.

funny for a nutter and also these so called dirty dogs they where just as concerned as anyone

but like always you have your opinions and ill have mine. i will admit fisher shouldn have walked up the fence and had words to who ever was giving the abuse but he has a passion most of us at this footy club love.

funny thing is bondy will get off at tri bunal. you wait... :)

Golden Square have been very physical everytime time we have played them. Sounds like Maryborough decided to try to match squares physicality and from what i'm hearing it was a very good tough game of footy. There is no need for all of this crap after the game.

Classic case for Golden Square of "You can give it, but you can't take it".

I would expect it to be really dished up to them now in the finals after their coaches comments in the paper.

Interesting comments....you sound like one of those weak pricks standing over the fence all game carrying on like your the toughest bloke on earth.
As for your thoughts....have your thoughts and opinion but i can tell you one thing from my OPINION.. Bondy had 3 to 4 blokes having a crack at him at stages throughout the game.what you want him to do?.. and sitting behind you guys standing near the fence you where a disgrace...but like usual on this site you will make out you where not there...

And for the maryborough coach fisher you call a nutter, he has done more for this club as coach and mentor to our young blokes than adamson will ever do. easy when you have the money and players. come out next year or next week and listen to the structures etc that the club is trying to work towards..

also i am not like most on this site ill give a descirption on who i am. i am a seconds player who is injured and cannot play and just gets invovled. i can say after the game the debrief was all about the welfare for bairdy and that regardless off it being a accident we dont want to see those kind of things. with the trauma the club had in the preseason as if we want to see anything like that happen.

funny for a nutter and also these so called dirty dogs they where just as concerned as anyone

but like always you have your opinions and ill have mine. i will admit fisher shouldn have walked up the fence and had words to who ever was giving the abuse but he has a passion most of us at this footy club love.

funny thing is bondy will get off at tri bunal. you wait... :)

I was there and saw first hand fishers rage and it looked like he was on something other than footy passion. And what a great coach and mentor he is, especially when he looses the game he does not show his face in the social rooms till every one has gone from the opposition. Great leadership that is. Bond will only get off if the tribunal brings in a new law allowing those facing the tribunal every ten times, to get off automatically.

I was there and saw first hand fishers rage and it looked like he was on something other than footy passion. And what a great coach and mentor he is, especially when he looses the game he does not show his face in the social rooms till every one has gone from the opposition. Great leadership that is. Bond will only get off if the tribunal brings in a new law allowing those facing the tribunal every ten times, to get off automatically.

You seem a bit upset.. you must have been the guy who was a hero over the fence when bondy got sent off. As for the coach not showing his face, not sure on your footy club but our coaching staff etc work thru stats and debrief with players after the game. If your upset you didnt see him ill pass it on and maybe you could catch up for a beer another time.

dick head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back