What's happening in the Bendigo Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
any early betting for the michelson medal boys???
Early michelson lucke saunders at $3.5o, mark fitzgerald and kain robins at $4.50, and jason griffin ian martin and shane davis at $8.00. but the best bet would me the big train matt gretrix at$15 bucks looks the goods and jock clark called it 2 months ago out the front of the match!

Just wondering what you Gisborne boys thoughts are on "Big Duff"
I think with a promising young ruckman like Belcher playing well these days, where are you going to hide the big fella?
He's too big and slow and if he plays deep in the forward line, good sides will run off him all day.
Should he think about pulling the pin?
His best footy is well behind him

mich. medal odds --- wot about n. gilliland of the hurst and j. burke of the bloods

qeo was passed at 5 oclock tonite boys for the south-sandhurst match on saturday bfl ceo and blood and dragon presidents inspected the surface

jock clark wont have to shout the mich medal odds out the front of the match he could mention them while hes calling saturdays game

Eaglehawk $1.40 v Kangaroo Flat $3.50
Maryborough $2.40 v Kyneton $1.60
Sandhurst $1.85 v South Bendigo $1.85
Golden Square $1.04 v North City $7.50
Castlemaine $4.50 v Gisborne $1.20

Those odds look pretty spot on. I reckon I would be all over Kyneton at $1.60 to roll Marybrough looks the bet of the round I think.

Those odds look pretty spot on. I reckon I would be all over Kyneton at $1.60 to roll Marybrough looks the bet of the round I think.

Kyneton to beat Burra would easily be the best bet of the round. They should account for them easily! I think the Maine will be quite competitve against Gisborne also and may surprise a few!

Eaglehawk $1.40 v Kangaroo Flat $3.50
Maryborough $2.40 v Kyneton $1.60
Sandhurst $1.85 v South Bendigo $1.85
Golden Square $1.04 v North City $7.50
Castlemaine $4.50 v Gisborne $1.20

Some nice odds there Matt but heres a few to think about betting at $1.90 line betting with starts
Eaglehawk v Flat (+48.5)
Marybourgh (+30.5) v kyneton
Sandhurst v south (+6.5)
Square v North City (+90.5)
Castlemaine (+37.5) v Gisborne
Michelson medal : What odds could i get on Brad Else?

Just wondering what you Gisborne boys thoughts are on "Big Duff"
I think with a promising young ruckman like Belcher playing well these days, where are you going to hide the big fella?
He's too big and slow and if he plays deep in the forward line, good sides will run off him all day.
Should he think about pulling the pin?
His best footy is well behind him
Duff was awarded best player in finals last year, coming off a major achilles injury. In tandem with Belcher, i'm sure the big fella still has plenty to offer dont worry about that .

It would be good to see a market for the Michelson .
Interested to see where Ty Zantuck will fit in. My tip is N.Gilliland, by all reports "absolute jet"

mich. medal odds --- wot about n. gilliland of the hurst and j. burke of the bloods

qeo was passed at 5 oclock tonite boys for the south-sandhurst match on saturday bfl ceo and blood and dragon presidents inspected the surface

jock clark wont have to shout the mich medal odds out the front of the match he could mention them while hes calling saturdays game

Is J. Burke that bloke who wears number 2? If so, he looks handy but not a Michelsen chance, that's my thoughts from only seeing him play a few times.

Is J. Burke that bloke who wears number 2? If so, he looks handy but not a Michelsen chance, that's my thoughts from only seeing him play a few times.

dunno what number jimmy wears but very handy footballer every chance of giving the michelsen a shake big, tough and smart very rarley does his opponant get the better of him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What position does he play? The one i am thinking of played ruck i think

yeah big enough to have a run in the ruck, but i think he plays his best footy at chf or chb, will make a few of the opposition earn their kicks. but i havnt seen the big fella play for a while know

Keep your eye out for a bloke called Fungston from the tigers. Gritty in and under type, no fuss and doesnt take a backward step. From Warnambool way, not sure if he will grab the attention of umpires but may grab the attention of opposition coaches. Any other tiger players you boys see as dangerous

Keep your eye out for a bloke called Fungston from the tigers. Gritty in and under type, no fuss and doesnt take a backward step. From Warnambool way, not sure if he will grab the attention of umpires but may grab the attention of opposition coaches. Any other tiger players you boys see as dangerous
Cameron Tait from Apollo Bay, CHF very handy apparently . If Massina gets this blokes head right he could be a real handful for the opposition . As ive said before with Eve, Reaper and Tait it looks to be a very handy forward line for the Tigers .

hey guys just wondering who the big signings are for the BFL clubs this year, any major names???
what about players left to go else where??

where is ZANTUCK playing just heard on the news he is in a bit of strife with the police again...........old habits die heard!!!!

well the zantuck bros. signing for the flat would be two of the biggest, best on the park
also coach and asst. coach rombotis and warry 2 more good uns for the flat, altho warry looked very fat at castlemain on anzac day
shaun bergin ex hawthorn rookie list is at south
how about greg 'diesel' williams' young bloke jye williams signing at gissie
as we all know diesel was special at collecting medals ..... 2 mich medals in bfl, 2 brownlows in afl and a norm smith medal on afl grannie day
ryan curtis from geelong ammos is at square n matthew peake is back at the maine and brett cook is back at kynton after a bit of an upheaval there last year

OUTS: sipthorpe gissie to riddell league, michael dillon gissie to ben bombers, wes pye square to l. boga, glenn keast and mark lloyd both square to north shore in geelong f.l., hamish dahl flat to the square, shannon carroll kynton to sunshine, l beattie south to sunbury, breezer obree south to mildura, james flaherty south to ben bombers, dylan clarkson maryboro to nth ballarat roosters, sam barnes s'hurst 2 wedderburn.

well the zantuck bros. signing for the flat would be two of the biggest, best on the park
also coach and asst. coach rombotis and warry 2 more good uns for the flat, altho warry looked very fat at castlemain on anzac day
shaun bergin ex hawthorn rookie list is at south
how about greg 'diesel' williams' young bloke jye williams signing at gissie
as we all know diesel was special at collecting medals ..... 2 mich medals in bfl, 2 brownlows in afl and a norm smith medal on afl grannie day
ryan curtis from geelong ammos is at square n matthew peake is back at the maine and brett cook is back at kynton after a bit of an upheaval there last year

OUTS: sipthorpe gissie to riddell league, michael dillon gissie to ben bombers, wes pye square to l. boga, glenn keast and mark lloyd both square to north shore in geelong f.l., hamish dahl flat to the square, shannon carroll kynton to sunshine, l beattie south to sunbury, breezer obree south to mildura, james flaherty south to ben bombers, dylan clarkson maryboro to nth ballarat roosters, sam barnes s'hurst 2 wedderburn.

dont count young dildo out of pulling on the beloved magpies strip just yet

I don't agree mate but thats your opinion, Woosha has had alot of niggling injuries and if he gets his body right i know he will be great for us up forward with Tooley and Stace Fiske.

In my opinion I think Hawk is sometimes under-rated, alot of blokes bag him and remember someone here last year calling him a sheepdog who just roves the packs. I think this is just a tag that has been put on him and he may not chuck his body in like a Clayton Anderson but he has red hot crack and never leaves the team down.

My opinion

Is stace male or female?

Very quiet leading into the first game. Where has Final Word gone? Surely he has not gone missing like Walsh or Hawkins in the big games. Maybe there is a connection there?

Sould be a good season with the easy beats in Kyneton and the Flat improving. It is wide open this year with Gissy, GS, Sth Bendigo, Sandhurst and Eaglehawk all having a legitimate claim for this years flag.

In my opinion Gisborne must go into season early favourites, my reason is on depth alone. For the last five years they have fielded sides that are even across the board. Havent had a good look at the bendigo sides yet however did see a little of south, think they will shape the 5. Hopefully Kyneton can get some momentum early in the season and have a crack at the . Would be great to see the Tigers winning again and getting the club back to where it should be. Looking forward to tomorrow and hearing some results. Good Luck to anyone playing.

bak to the drawing board bloods boys
only booted a handful of goals and hurst smashed ur lot
ruedin kicked half a doz. snag rolls 4 the dragons
kyneton boys might not be as good as tipped earlier on
maryboro won at p park and if tiges going to be any good would have to win that one
maine very competitive against gissie
two blueboys smashed flat at canterbury park

The best players on the BFL website for the Gisborne v Castlemaine have been entered the wrong way round (both teams).

Luke Saunders best on by a mile followed by J.Duff-Tytler (b birmingham please take note).

Not a bad unit Castlemaine, had a real crack all day .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back