What's happening in the Bendigo Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting observation Bearsboy. I had a chance to come up and have a look at the game. There seemed like there was a few there but what caught my attention is that the Gisborne crowd did not applaud or beep a horn for any of the Gisborne goals. There was much more noise when a Kyneton goal was kicked. Are Gisborne supporters dis-enchanted with their dominence of the league?
Thought Saunders was best on by a street, Olly and Davis were more than handy. Thought Kyneton, with what they had, fought it out really well and I don't think Gisborne would have been overly happy with beating what resembled a two's side by only 12 goals.
Another tick to Saunders who after the game acknowledged that Kyneton were undermanned and put in a good fight. It showed a bit of class rather than saying Gisborne had a bad day.

The reason gisbourne supporters dont beep their horn when a goal is kicked is because the cars are stolen and they dont want to bring any unwanted attention to themselves.

Spot on mate, its an absolute priviledge getting to watch this bloke play every week. He's playing as well as ive seen him at the moment, the word that best describes him would be "freak". Ollie Messoudi's probably in career best form as well, the two hardest blokes you'll ever see in my opinion.

Huge crowd at Gisborne on Saturday (and i'm not exagerating) for our family day, Biggest crowd ive seen at Gisborne since we hosted the 1999 RDFL grand final i reckon.

The gate wouldnt of took much money if it was a family day , because all the gisbournes supporters wouldve got in on the one family ticket!

The gate wouldnt of took much money if it was a family day , because all the gisbournes supporters wouldve got in on the one family ticket!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!:D:D:D
As the great Homer Simpson says, "It's funny 'cos it's true.".

You appearing on Rove Live next week Ablett? Comedic genius...:thumbsu:

Yeah, there were a heap of RDFL boys at the Game. Gee i copped a hiding on their thread for inviting them to the game for a look, i think i know were our mate warrens gone, he's changed his name to itsmyshow and lobbed on the RDFL thread, this bloke has some real issues. I reckon he wanted to become a cop but missed out and became a bigfooty moderator instead.

At least I didn't become a sniper that hides on other threads and mouths off, I didn't realise that it was upsetting to you BB that people were allowed to support an opinion or comment on thier own opinion without having cheap shots dealt out elsewhere. But there you go, who said Gissy had changed since shafting leagues.

Good luck for the rest of the year...

At least I didn't become a sniper that hides on other threads and mouths off, I didn't realise that it was upsetting to you BB that people were allowed to support an opinion or comment on thier own opinion without having cheap shots dealt out elsewhere. But there you go, who said Gissy had changed since shafting leagues.

Good luck for the rest of the year...

Gee it must be handy to be able to delete posts that you do not like. You can snipe all you like and then when somone fires back just hit the delete button. That must take a hell of alot of courage.

Gee it must be handy to be able to delete posts that you do not like. You can snipe all you like and then when somone fires back just hit the delete button. That must take a hell of alot of courage.

What you wrote was unacceptable... I also have the ban button ready if you like. When did I snipe? I answered a question... Wasn't hiding from you...

on another topic have the 2 frewbackers from south been playing? also at south whats goin on wiht havin the ginger ninja (nev clarke) in the scooby doos
big frew played his first game last week, a game the week before in the 2's of course. little frewie hasn't played much, or yet?, because of a dodgy knee. big red had an op supposedly over the off-season on his back and has been playin solid footy in the 2's, 1 more game then he'll be up im informed...

What you wrote was unacceptable... I also have the ban button ready if you like. When did I snipe? I answered a question... Wasn't hiding from you...

I thought the "ban button" was for serious breaches of the rules. I did not realise that disagreeing with something you posted and having my own opinion was a serious breach?

Never said you sniped - just mention you can snipe and delete anyone that comes back at you. People have to tip toe around you or be threatened with the ban button. Not sure this web site was set up to run like this. But that is my opinion and I could be wrong.

Gissy V South should be a cracker tomorrow. Gissy face South, Square and Eahlehawk in the next 3 weeks. This will really sort out the pecking order!

I thought the "ban button" was for serious breaches of the rules. I did not realise that disagreeing with something you posted and having my own opinion was a serious breach?

Never said you sniped - just mention you can snipe and delete anyone that comes back at you. People have to tip toe around you or be threatened with the ban button. Not sure this web site was set up to run like this. But that is my opinion and I could be wrong.

Gissy V South should be a cracker tomorrow. Gissy face South, Square and Eahlehawk in the next 3 weeks. This will really sort out the pecking order!

Never banned anyone for having a serious opinion, nor would I, but I would for the type of behaviour you have shown in previous posts... At least when BB posts he can keep his comments levelled toward football in the most, and refrain from uncalled for personal attacks on other posters, which is a serious breach.. Is it not??? :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TIPS FOR ROUND SEVEN

KFlat vs North City - Kangaroo Flat at home
Can't see North winning. Let's face it, they don't know how to win
South v Gisborne - Gisborne by 30+ points
South are coming good, but not THAT good
E/hawk v GSquare - Square by 30+ points
Everyone seems pumped over E/hawk, but their big win last week was
an exaggeration. Square too strong after their wake up call.
M/B v Sandhurst - Sandhurst by 50+ points
Had an off day against the Hwks and did not look interested all day.
Got a wake up call, feel sorry for Mary/b to meet them on the rebound.
Kyneton v Cmaine - Kyneton in an upset
This is it for Massina & co - if they can't beat Castlemaine at home,
then they're definately just making up the numbers.

TIPS FOR ROUND SEVEN

Might have a go reckon your a bit off with some of your margin predictions
Flat will handle North City by 7 points in a real struggle
Gisbourne to beat South by 8 points in a cracking match
Eaglehawk to roll Golden Square in a tight one by 6 points the burra play well against the Bulldogs
Sandhurst by 3 points over Marybrough they have given them a good run their b4 and with the personnel missing from the Dragons line up this could an upsef
Kyneton I would go with them at home also against the Pies by 14 points should be a great round.

TIPS FOR ROUND SEVEN

What's the story with the colored crayons Dr. Ken?

North City to win by 7 points and open their account and show that pride in the jumper is what it is all about.

Gisborne by 13 in a hard fought match. South match up pretty well on Gisborne.

Eaglehawk by 49 against GS. Golden Square are a great side on paper but elimination final aside, Eaglehawk have been the form side of the comp for the last 12 months and are only better this season.

Sandhurst by 35, must do better if they are going make a contribution in the finals, but won't find this a training run.

Kyneton by 18 - for either side to have any hope of playing finals - must win tommorrow.

TWITA out.

Never banned anyone for having a serious opinion, nor would I, but I would for the type of behaviour you have shown in previous posts... At least when BB posts he can keep his comments levelled toward football in the most, and refrain from uncalled for personal attacks on other posters, which is a serious breach.. Is it not??? :rolleyes:

I just tell it like it is. If people get rattled then maybe they should turn off their computer.:rolleyes: < Did you create these pretty faces? :eek: This is my favourite one.

wot will cavey do now boys
north city leads the rooers ... shood that be joeys .... three-quarter time --- northies 14.7 (91) to flat 6.2 (38)
wot a year this is turning out for rombie and marty

SACKCLOTH and ashes for the Flat supporters.
Final scores: North City 21.12 (138) d Kang. Flat 8.7 (55). That's not a win, that's a belting. North City boys got to sing the song for the first time in the BFL after a season and a bit without a senior victory!!:D
I won't be surprised to see a few players bailing out of Dower Park by June 30, but we'll have to wait and see.
Other results: Maine too good for the Kyneton Tiger Cubbbies 20.12 to 16.12, Gissie 8.11 to South's 7.8 in a tight one, Hurst 14.10 to Maryborough 8.10 at Princes Park and Eaglehawk remain unbeaten (like Gissie) downing G Square 14.9 (93) to 12.14 (86).

SACKCLOTH and ashes for the Flat supporters.
Final scores: North City 21.12 (138) d Kang. Flat 8.7 (55). That's not a win, that's a belting. North City boys got to sing the song for the first time in the BFL after a season and a bit without a senior victory!!:D
I won't be surprised to see a few players bailing out of Dower Park by June 30, but we'll have to wait and see.
Other results: Maine too good for the Kyneton Tiger Cubbbies 20.12 to 16.12, Gissie 8.11 to South's 7.8 in a tight one, Hurst 14.10 to Maryborough 8.10 at Princes Park and Eaglehawk remain unbeaten (like Gissie) downing G Square 14.9 (93) to 12.14 (86).

North's win is great news! Good on 'em. How many did Zantuck kick? :thumbsdown:
What's happened to Square?? Hurst by 36 points is a good win down there. Eaglehawk v Gissy will be a massive game!

North's win is great news! Good on 'em. How many did Zantuck kick? :thumbsdown:
What's happened to Square?? Hurst by 36 points is a good win down there. Eaglehawk v Gissy will be a massive game!
Trent kicked 2 Ty kicked 1, Rombotis and Warry played i believe.
Very dissapointing for all concerned at KF, after a fair bit of hype preseason.

First of all I must say congratulations to North City on their first ever win.

I am a shattered man after the effort that was put in by my club today. It was downright disgraceful and it has been the worst ever I have ever seen by the rooers in the last few years.

Rombo and Warry have alot of soulsearching to do but as I have said before I will stick with the Rooers no matter what but it is tough times ahead! Things can only get better! :thumbsu:

good game today at the qeo, with gissy too good early in the game being the difference. south fought back hard in the 2nd half and should be excited for the rest of the yr ahead, both clubs look good. what was almost the difference was the matchup of barham on frew, frew almost won it off his own boot if not for a free against him late in the last.

why would barham put himself, gisbornes 21st best player, on frew, souths best, and in my probably bias opinion, the leagues best player!

sharp would of been a better matchup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back