What's happening in the Bendigo Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great result for Gissy on the weekend! A big thanks to the Square boys.

With the Borough, Kyneton, Castlemaine, K Flat, North City and Sandhurst to come top spot looks a certainty. What are the odds for Gissy winning all 6 Goat? Only playing 1 team in the top 5 and that game is at the Graveyard in the last round.

Is Kain Robbins overated or just having a quiet year , he has been in the best a couple of times , but only against the lower sides on the ladder.

:thumbsu: good to see your back on the wagon bb lets hope gissy dont loose again or you might disapear
bearsboy said:
Is Kain Robbins overated or just having a quiet year , he has been in the best a couple of times , but only against the lower sides on the ladder.

felix the cat said:
:thumbsu: good to see your back on the wagon bb lets hope gissy dont loose again or you might disapear

Add some value FTC. You have posted 4 times and twice you have had a crack a BB for going missing. Who do you support?

felix the cat said:
Listen up Felix , im not sure who you are or where your from , but is there any chance you might post something worthwile yourself, people like you are the reason BB has not been on here , this thread is full of absolute morons that dont have to much too say , other than jump on BB and KA's back for mentioning anything to do with the Gisborne footy club , this is without doubt the most boring thread on big footy , so Felix unless youve got something decent to say mind your own business and F*ck off !:thumbsdown:

felix the cat said:
Come to think of it Felix ,you remind me of a mate of mine from Riddell thats on big footy, he to struggles to come up with any decent comments i wonder if you know him ?

great fighting wins by square and gissie but u coodnt place any great store on those results the 2 matches were played in 2 muddy swamps and by the time sept. rolls around weather and ground conditions and personnel will be different breezer and burke and shadbolt will be back for south lloydie (hammy 1st quarter saturday) will be back for square power macfarlane and maybe farrugia for gissie

fifth quarter said:
great fighting wins by square and gissie but u coodnt place any great store on those results the 2 matches were played in 2 muddy swamps and by the time sept. rolls around weather and ground conditions and personnel will be different breezer and burke and shadbolt will be back for south lloydie (hammy 1st quarter saturday) will be back for square power macfarlane and maybe farrugia for gissie

Yeah i agree fifth quarter both Bulldogs probably won't take too much out of their wins but was very important to get the four points in the context of the season.
Don't forget square still have C Anderson & Brendan fraser aswell to come back aswell but are getting very close to full strength at the right tim of the year.

fifth quarter said:

It's tuesday arvo after a Saturday where Sth Bendigo took part and the website has gone a bit quiet with no South news. What's going on?? Have they been muzzled for a few days??
Good to see also no Square loud mouths going on about the win. They are obviously aware there is still alot of hard work to go for their team before the year is out.
Some more big games this week to South vs Sandhurst. Both teams with a few injuries. This will be a beauty . Square vs Eaglehawk. Always big clashes . Another tough game to pick.

max powers. said:
Where the hell is everybody FW??
We've slipped to the second page!!
Goat?? Jock??
you out there??

Not sure boys, maybe the goat drowned in the downpour over the weekend. I heard his paddock was under water!

I am interested in hearing the Weed and Truth Hurts and their thoughts on the GS V SB clash.

Is the final 5 finalised?

Is the top 3 finalised?

Is Wes Pye back in town?

Plenty to discuss!

wobble said:
Not sure boys, maybe the goat drowned in the downpour over the weekend. I heard his paddock was under water!

I am interested in hearing the Weed and Truth Hurts and their thoughts on the GS V SB clash.

Is the top 3 finalised?

Is Wes Pye back in town?

Plenty to discuss!

luckily i learned to swim at the same time i was learning to talk, so i survived the downpour. still alive boys, i'm still alive

wobble said:

Is the top 3 finalised?

Is Wes Pye back in town?

Plenty to discuss!

It was a shocking day for footy, if you can call it footy... but a win is a win, they are all worth the same at the end of the year. Square Gissy and South have all played each other twice this year for a win each. Pretty even and come finals time it will come down to the best team on the day. Slags and Eaglehawk will round out the 5 and could both do some damage.. its good to see a more even comp this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wobble said:

Is the top 3 finalised?

Is Wes Pye back in town?

Plenty to discuss!

glad you asked wobble my mate. i actually got down to wade st. to watch square and south and was amazed at how bad the ground was. however, square for me were just to good, they jumped south early and simply just controlled the game for the rest of the day. hawkins and griffin were super impressive. watching wes pye and having a chat to big john hardiege after the game, who said that wes pye is incredibly strong and it did show whilst watching him play. in the end it really came down to whoever could jump start early and kick a couple of goals would win because i'm sure if south got off to a good start like square did they would have defended there lead all day. i think the teams in the five now will play finals but i think eaglehawk will push ahead of sandhurst for 4th spot. the top three is set i believe.

who is everyone tipping this weekend?

and just out of curiosity how were the hot dogs at gissy? because golden squares were bloody beautiful, i had about 4:D

Truth Hurts said:
It was a shocking day for footy, if you can call it footy... but a win is a win, they are all worth the same at the end of the year. Square Gissy and South have all played each other twice this year for a win each. Pretty even and come finals time it will come down to the best team on the day. Slags and Eaglehawk will round out the 5 and could both do some damage.. its good to see a more even comp this year.
Good call Truth , the team that has its very best side in come finals , will become premiers . I know you blokes will nail me for this , but i think Gisborne full strength will have Square and South covered come September . The majority of this side has been there before and know how to get the job done . please go easy on me for these comments , its only my opinion .

bearsboy said:
Good call Truth , the team that has its very best side in come finals , will become premiers . I know you blokes will nail me for this , but i think Gisborne full strength will have Square and South covered come September . The majority of this side has been there before and know how to get the job done . please go easy on me for these comments , its only my opinion .

fair call bearsboy, just a matter of waiting and seeing, but i respect your comments:thumbsu:

it dont matter who i follow does it kA you seem to talk that much crap and bag other people as soon as someone bags your boyfreind you jump on the back foot .quote=Kings Army]Add some value FTC. You have posted 4 times and ice you have had a crack a BB for going missing. Who do you support?[/quote]

hey take it easy buddy im glad your back on some of your comments are good i just wonder were you go when gissy loose and who the bitch is you or kA.
bearsboy said:
Come to think of it Felix ,you remind me of a mate of mine from Riddell thats on big footy, he to struggles to come up with any decent comments i wonder if you know him ?

bearsboy said:

Yes it is true Bears Boy, the core group of Gisborne boys have been there before, and know what it's all about to win flags.
But from what i hear, this year they have two big advantages over the Bendigo sides. The first being their team manager, who in my belief has no peer in country victoria, and is surely destined for greater things. I've been told that apart from maybe Ty Elliiot & Luke Saunders, he was the most important key in winning the 05 flag. And the second was the inspirational talk from Rodney Hogg on Saturday night.

felix the cat said:
it dont matter who i follow does it kA you seem to talk that much crap and bag other people as soon as someone bags your boyfreind you jump on the back foot .quote=Kings Army]Add some value FTC. You have posted 4 times and ice you have had a crack a BB for going missing. Who do you support?
[/quote]

Once again no value added and your butchering the English language. Those 3 years in grade 1 did not help you.

It does matter who you follow - what are you hiding?

thats enuf now greenlad enuf of pumping up pt's tires
standing on the white line you dont get a kick lay a tackle or take a bump
lets get back to some serious posting

GREENMAN said:
Good call Cliftons Lookalike......... The Gisborne senior team manager is the rock behind the team, he is without doubt more important to Gis than Luke Saunders and Matty Fitz. With out his inspiration and input on the boundry the Bulldogs would be rabble. He motivates the team, makes moves, and educates the players from his vast footballing back ground...............Dont hink he heard Rodney Hogg on Sat night.........its a long way from the Telstra dome to Gisb and thats where BB was.............Come to think of it BB, HAVE U BEEN TO ANY SOCIAL FUNCTIONS THIS YEAR??????????? Answer to that is NO. Good supporter ur turning out to be.
Not sure what your problem is Paul , maybe its jealousy , unlike yourself im liked and respected around our club . Just to let big footy readers know i called Paul this morning for an explanation on these comments and ive never in my life heard a grown man so sh*t scared ,stumbling and stuttering his way through some bullsh*t reason , as you will see from earlier posts from him he likes to do his fighting and arguing from the safety of his home behind his p.c . Thats just the sought of bloke he is [weak as *****] Very dissapointing PT , i hope you enjoy your footy next year in your paid position on the Sunbury commitee:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

well done bb well said now i know who you are i can understand why your so pasionate and say a lot of qaullity stuff.I wouldnt worry about the other guy just keep writting usefull stuff about the game and stay on even if bourgh upset the dogs on the weekend.
bearsboy said:
Not sure what your problem is Paul , maybe its jealousy , unlike yourself im liked and respected around our club . Just to let big footy readers know i called Paul this morning for an explanation on these comments and ive never in my life heard a grown man so sh*t scared ,stumbling and stuttering his way through some bullsh*t reason , as you will see from earlier posts from him he likes to do his fighting and arguing from the safety of his home behind his p.c . Thats just the sought of bloke he is [weak as *****] Very dissapointing PT , i hope you enjoy your footy next year in your paid position on the Sunbury commitee:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back