What's happening in the Bendigo Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to all involved in last couple of pages, cause there has been some great discussions related to footy!! Good to see! Keep it up! Still waiting for the weeds tips though!

Weapo said:
Congrats to all involved in last couple of pages, cause there has been some great discussions related to footy!! Good to see! Keep it up! Still waiting for the weeds tips though!

Pipe down kiss ass.....

there is way too much love going round at the moment!

I am from inner Melbourne and follow Diamond Valley. Just wondering if Bendigo League is good quality footy because some other countries leagues are?

Weapo said:
Shannon Noll wrote a song for blokes like you, LIFT!! Cmon Weed Lift!

minute computers have been around and the keyboard is right to go now.

weed's tips for the weekend:

eaglehawk to beat square by 9 points and my mate beside me says 10 points. o'reilly the difference

gisborne by 60 points over maryborough. the gisborne runner to run out of puff in the warm up

south to win againest sandhurst by 25 points. late inclusion of mokbel the key

castlemaine to narrowly account for flat by 6 points. word on the street the maggies pie warmer blew up during the week. it is now cold soup and stale bread to be served

kyeton to easily beat north city by 75 points. reaper to match dayne frew's efforts of 15 sausauge rolls

see you all at the footy. have a hot dog with sauce for yours truly wayne weideman
WEIDEMAN OUT!!!

upncomer said:
I am from inner Melbourne and follow Diamond Valley. Just wondering if Bendigo League is good quality footy because some other countries leagues are?

I think it's pretty fair to say the Bendigo League is a good standard I don't think they could claim to best the best league in the country but if you get along I don't think you would be dissapointed to shell $8 for the privlidge with some of the players on display.

:( come in goaty wot odds on square now considering griffin has been sidelined courtesy of a vcfl decision and scrubbed for 1 week
how can the bgo indep. tribunal get it so wrong offering griffo a suspended sentence valid until the end of 2006
he still cant win the michelson but concentrateing on 2day his loss is a big one oreilly is in for the hawks so griffo could be sorely missed

filo snagged 3 sausage rolls as his burra boys belted square by 61 points the loss of griffin must have upset square they kicked just 8 goals for the day with tooley getting 4 of those hurst was good versus south but astray with there kicking south ran away in the end frew was great with 6 goals for the red n whites

HELLOOOOOO: anyone here ?? 2.15 pm on a Sunday, almost 24 hours since Rd. 13 ended.
Wayne Eve a lazy 11 sausage rolls for the Tiges against North City.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jock Clark 2 said:
HELLOOOOOO: anyone here ?? 2.15 pm on a Sunday, almost 24 hours since Rd. 13 ended.
Wayne Eve a lazy 11 sausage rolls for the Tiges against North City.
g'day jockette, what's up my friend.
i was tied to the pick-up truck i live on with a three-foot rope yesty, so couldn't get out to canterbury park. any big news out there. how did d. filo play, what was up with square. i hear they had players out, but didn't really give a yelp. get it, they are the bulldogs. bit of champagne comedy there from the goat

What was the reasoning behind the Jason Griffin decision? Looking in from the outside it looks like a very unprofessional decision whoever you point the finger at?

any exciting news from the weekend friends. did eaglehawk signal a warning at the weekend? is square falling way, lost three of past four. sure, they have injuries, but still. i don't think sandhurst lost any friends with their performance against south. goat out

Can anyone tell me what involvement, if any, Rob Cluff has with E/hawk? Former player. Hope its just a rumour but could be tied up with coaching next year. Hope its with kids? Dekka wouldn't be going would he?

Watched the first half of the Eaglehawk vs Golden Square clash.
Square were terrible. 2 nd to the ball and in complete contrast to the week before where they won the 50/50 ball. Eaglehawk were certainly pumped up for Derrik Filo. He didn't have much influence at all in the first half , neither did O'Reily ,but it didn't matter the rest of them just wanted the ball more and played hard running clean footy!

Can't blame the 6-7 players Square had out as they shouldn't have got beaten by what they did. Just simply put a terrible effort and certainly puts some ??????? on alot of their players. They no doubt have 5 weeks to get back into some shape.

Top 5 settled well and good and geeezzzz anyone on their day could possibly win it ..Eaglehawk have a chance to show the league they can play on the QEO.. Time will tell!!

Daniel Motlop. Absolutely choked on the weekend!! had to feel sorry for him after he wedged it through for a point.. Gut wrenching!!

FinalWord said:
Watched the first half of the Eaglehawk vs Golden Square clash.
Square were terrible. 2 nd to the ball and in complete contrast to the week before where they won the 50/50 ball. Eaglehawk were certainly pumped up for Derrik Filo. He didn't have much influence at all in the first half , neither did O'Reily ,but it didn't matter the rest of them just wanted the ball more and played hard running clean footy!

Can't blame the 6-7 players Square had out as they shouldn't have got beaten by what they did. Just simply put a terrible effort and certainly puts some ??????? on alot of their players. They no doubt have 5 weeks to get back into some shape.

Top 5 settled well and good and geeezzzz anyone on their day could possibly win it ..Eaglehawk have a chance to show the league they can play on the QEO.. Time will tell!!

Daniel Motlop. Absolutely choked on the weekend!! had to feel sorry for him after he wedged it through for a point.. Gut wrenching!!
not if you barrack for the saints

The Talking Goat said:
any exciting news from the weekend friends. did eaglehawk signal a warning at the weekend? is square falling way, lost three of past four. sure, they have injuries, but still. i don't think sandhurst lost any friends with their performance against south. goat out

Sandhurst were as week as **** on the weekend south only toyed with them for the first half, and when the needed to, they picked it up to another level. J lake tried to start something and there was not one Sandhurst played the did anything. They are a team of kids and untill they are more than that they will only be making uo the numbers. Awsome day for South with Brad being able to hold the Cup up at the end.
Go Bloods

bendigofootyboy said:
Sandhurst were as week as **** on the weekend south only toyed with them for the first half, and when the needed to, they picked it up to another level. J lake tried to start something and there was not one Sandhurst played the did anything. They are a team of kids and untill they are more than that they will only be making uo the numbers. Awsome day for South with Brad being able to hold the Cup up at the end.
Go Bloods

Sandhurst were pretty good on the weekend, they were quicker early on but as the game wore on south were able to play the style of footy they like. Don't think south were trying to start anything, just a hip and shoulder here and there maybe to try to slow the pace of sandhurst a little. I agree with FW It's anyone flag.....

Great day for Brad to play in a day named after his father.... must be a massive day emotionally for him. Just great to see the smile on his face and the faces of his family!

Where do you think Damian Brown will play in 2007 since he is departing Kangaroo Flat? Will he stay in the BFL? I know Keilor Football Club would be keen to have him back in the EDFL.

What are your thoughts?

caveman said:
Where do you think Damian Brown will play in 2007 since he is departing Kangaroo Flat? Will he stay in the BFL? I know Keilor Football Club would be keen to have him back in the EDFL.

What are your thoughts?

I would like to see how good Brown can play in a decent team.
He hasn't done much at Flat but playing in Flat's forward line is as tough as getting a beer out of Darts.
I reckon Square would love to have Brown. They need another tall forward and someone with a bit of mongrel.

Brown would be the best player in the BFL on his day.... he is a superstar. He has played many good games for k-flat, would hate to see him go to another club in the bfl.

Go roos!!!

By the way, its high time that the roos got a mention on this site! i have been a keen follower of big footy from the start but i'm sick of square south and gis dominating the thread. The roos are the best off field club in the comp and will be right up there next year with our young stars coming though. Mark my words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back