What's happening in the Bendigo Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
harlem said:
INSIDE INFORMATION... Danny o'bree, done his shoulder at the BOT three weeks ago, while taking part of an old fashion lock in. was dancing on the pool table, had far to many drinks, tripped and come crashing back down to earth. Has been put on suicide watch.

NICK NIGHT, found making out in the closet with darts and has contracted HIV AIDS:thumbsu:

NEVILE (RED HAIR) CLARK! still to recive his first root

HARLEM.

i dont no what planet you are from harlem but you certianly havent hit the nail on the head with that post, far from the truth the botanical lock ins only have an exclusive bunch of guys and as dissapointing as it is obree is not one of them..
he is as fitt as he has ever been i heard from a realiable source that he averages 150 squatts a night from the comfort of his own couch he also does a few sprints when he is in pursuit of nick knockers.
one to watch out for is a mr jamie bulldog petterson he is street legal and has the ability to turn a game on its head be it whether he is stoned or not!!!

come on inglewood get across the line boys just once in 2006.

and as for clarkey well poor buggar was beat to a pulp with the ugly stick at birth, but still manages to scrape something off the universal dance floor most weekends good on ya nev we all love him.

hey everyone,

im thinking about having sex with a small australian animal?

can anyone offer me some advice, i was thinking a porkypine but thought it might be a bit sharp.

u can catch me at the next scheduled bot lock in where the murph will be grinding his hips all over me.

no chicks, bye

weed's tips for the weekend:

be nice to ya mother ahhh got you all there.
now seriously here are my tips for this split round

sandhurst will be to good for castlemaine winning by 5 goals at the QEO

kyeton to just account for flat in a close one by 13 points

maryborough to beat north city by only 5 goals in a sprited effort from the northies.

well there you have it, enjoy the footy tomorrow and have a hot dog with sauce for yours truly weed

WEIDEMAN OUT!!!:thumbsu:

harlem said:
INSIDE INFORMATION... Danny o'bree, done his shoulder at the BOT three weeks ago, while taking part of an old fashion lock in. was dancing on the pool table, had far to many drinks, tripped and come crashing back down to earth. Has been put on suicide watch.

We need to do something about this, its a problem at South. I'm on gurad tomorrow, wreck my bloody weekend.

Yeh mate Roobangas got up over the tigs, Maryborough defeated the North City boys and Sandhurst winners over Castlemaine........SH's weekend wrap up.

Wayne Weideman said:
love your work south hawk:thumbsu:
the goat, who forgot to post oods on friday, will give his wrap.
sandhurst ends castlemaine's finals hopes in accurate game at the Q with a win by a couple of goals.
north city took it up to maryborough before going down by 3 goals, while that's right, kangaroo flat did down kyneton to notch up a rare win.
looking forward to this week's games already. goat out. let's have a lot of active discussion on big footy this week

The Talking Goat said:
the goat, who forgot to post oods on friday, will give his wrap.
sandhurst ends castlemaine's finals hopes in accurate game at the Q with a win by a couple of goals.
north city took it up to maryborough before going down by 3 goals, while that's right, kangaroo flat did down kyneton to notch up a rare win.
looking forward to this week's games already. goat out. let's have a lot of active discussion on big footy this week

Overall proberly a weekend were interest in surrounding leagues Lodden Valley and Heathcote dominated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i reckon yous would be lining up at training just hoping your the one who saunders asks tho suck his ****!!!!

inglewood premiers out..[/quote]

The window licker is back!! Gee it must be hard to type with your forehead. I have no idea what your trying to say - trying using your elbows it may be easier.;)

good call kings army i reckon inglewood licks more than just windows sounds to me like he has no idea about footy so he bags a well respected player like saunders maybe he can come up with something better when he gets his hand off it.
Kings Army said:
i reckon yous would be lining up at training just hoping your the one who saunders asks tho suck his ****!!!!

inglewood premiers out..

The window licker is back!! Gee it must be hard to type with your forehead. I have no idea what your trying to say - trying using your elbows it may be easier.;)[/quote]

This weekend we'll see 4 of the leagues top teams fight in out in Showdowns between:
Gisbourne VS Eagledawks
Bloods VS Square

What do we think the results will be?

south_hawk said:
This weekend we'll see 4 of the leagues top teams fight in out in Showdowns between:
Gisbourne VS Eagledawks
Bloods VS Square

What do we think the results will be?

South to beat square
Gissy to beat eaglehawk

and for the two's
Square to turn it around and beat South...hopefully
Eaglehawk to beat Gissy

whats happend to bears boy has he jumped off the wagon now that gisborne has lost a couple its a shame because some of the things you said where realistic and did make sense so come back bb the season isnt over yet.
bearsboy said:
Sorry about being a bit late fellas , been away and i didnt get to the game on saturday , pretty ordinary effort from the dogs apparently , great effort from sth to win with so many stars out , can anyone point out any posts ive made that arent true or are unrealistic , generally i state facts and dont disrespect opposition players or clubs [maybe the 9 Sth Bendigo supporters comment was harsh ] Im happy to give credit where its due , i said before this game sth and gis are the best 2 in the comp and i believe they will play of in the big one .KingsArmy i think your waisting your time with 'truth hurts' he is still yet to make a post that makes any sense , the bloke really does have some problems id suggest . As for the Gissy runner , cant argue there with you F D .

Well here it is!!

St.Brigids team of the Century!

B: Ryan McCarthy - David Power - Matt Taylor

HB: Luke Power - Chris Barlow - Darren Farrugia

C: Dean Helmers - James Kelly - Chris Curcio

HF: Mark O'Sullivan - Luke Saunders(C) - Jarrad Vernon

F: Damien Chote - Michael Dillon - Simon Chote

Rucks Jermone Percy - Ryan Crowley - Matty Fitzgerald

Inter: Jason Brown, Jamie Stumpo, John Paptas, Justin Burt

Coach: Kings Army

Boundary Ump: Belinda Chote

Bring on Gisborne Primary!! How good are the onballers!!

Kelly, Crowley, O'Sullivan, Curcio, Helmers and Fitzgerald - very imposing!!

Hardluck Harry said:
Anyone know if South Bendigo will get some of there injured players back for this weeks game against Square.

harry my boy, nothing but respect for your in depth straight to the point posts. can tell you that hardiege will play but not sure on the others. will go have a look at training tomorrow night and tell you the ins and outs pal then:thumbsu:

Wayne Weideman said:
harry my boy, nothing but respect for your in depth straight to the point posts. can tell you that hardiege will play but not sure on the others. will go have a look at training tomorrow night and tell you the ins and outs pal then:thumbsu:

Thanks China
I hear Square really fancy there chances. Especially if O'bree, Sullivan etc. don't play.
Square might win this week but I don't think they can beat the Bloods at headquarters on a sunny September day.

For those of you who like a punt - particularly our good friend the Goat.

HH's brother works with the sister of a trackwork jockey who was having a frothy with the stable foreman of a leading trainer from Ballarat who said race six at Ballarat tomorrow number nine Vanity Quay is an each-way special.
I only follow the nags a little bit but its form looks ok for a race like this.
I'll put this weeks rent money on and hope he gets up. If it doesn't HH will be posting tomorrow night looking for a room because the missus will have me singing for me supper.

Hello gents and the Goat
Big game for my boys the Square this week.
I reckon this will help show us if they are the real deal or not.
My mail from the sacred turf at Wade Street is that coach Woosha is not going to be 100 per cent fit for the rest of the year but he's going to battle on and play anyway. O'Toole is struggling as well with injury, but he'll play on through it.
Bad luck with injuries could be very telling for the Doggies.
My mate who follows the Square very closely reckons the club is not too happy with Pye the ruckman (always something wrong with him). Big money spent for no return.
My mate reckons there's another ruckman at the club - Jess someone - who would be better value than Pye. Why don't they give this other ruckman a go????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back