What's happening in the Bendigo Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
was just wondering if anyone else found it odd that 3 gisborne players were the only guys who made it into the VC side from the bfl, i didn't know they were the only side in the bfl. i c a former player from gisborne now playing at kyneton played a big part on the selection process. nothing against the 3 players but surely there could have been some other players put up for selection especially from south.

Warren said:
I'm not your mate fat boy!

I would appreciate it if you would not address me as mate you gisborne rat, its God to you!

Warren you 40 year old f uckwit - born on April 1 - what a fool you turned out to be.

The only thing keeping the flat from its 4th wooden spoon in a row is a 1st year team. No wonder no-one wants to play for your club and good players leave straight away with gimps like you hanging around.

4 wins in 4 years - Kangaroo Flat = the bye.;)

Kings Army said:
Warren you 40 year old f uckwit - born on April 1 - what a fool you turned out to be.

The only thing keeping the flat from its 4th wooden spoon in a row is a 1st year team. No wonder no-one wants to play for your club and good players leave straight away with gimps like you hanging around.

4 wins in 4 years - Kangaroo Flat = the bye.;)

Have a listen to fat boys boyfriend have a go.... i may be an old supporter sonny, we may have struggled for a few years, and we may have lost a few players....

you seem to be oblivious that none of this changes the fact that you and your boyfriend are little school girls that like to lift each others dresses up. Like the rest of you big mouth stem heads up that way!

It would be nice if you and your boyfriend would stay out of conversations involving bfl teams other than gisborne because its clear you have no idea!

Warren said:
I'm not your mate fat boy!

I would appreciate it if you would not address me as mate you gisborne rat, its God to you!
Sorry about that Warren , didnt mean to upset you , i was just wondering about your comments on D. Brown , i think he's a handy player but did he play interleague this year ? your call was he's a superstar and the best player in the league on his day , sorry for not agreeing warren , but thats whats called an opinion . Im dissapointed in the fatboy call , maybe confusing me with someone else , can you please explain your hatred for Gisborne Warren , you sound like a very angry man .

Warren said:
Have a listen to fat boys boyfriend have a go.... i may be an old supporter sonny, we may have struggled for a few years, and we may have lost a few players....

you seem to be oblivious that none of this changes the fact that you and your boyfriend are little school girls that like to lift each others dresses up. Like the rest of you big mouth stem heads up that way!

It would be nice if you and your boyfriend would stay out of conversations involving bfl teams other than gisborne because its clear you have no idea!
Warren is a fataphobic and a homophobic, but im gunna say say it anyway. I am over weight and I think I love you Warren, no, im sure I love you. By the way, please dont tease him about his baseball.

Hardluck Harry said:
Yawn, yawn... all this Kangaroo Flat talk is making me sleepy.
Let's get back to some interesting stuff.

Had a good look at Square and Eh last week.
Gretgrix is a star for the Borough - if he and Robins have big September's look out.
I know Square had a lot out, but they have got no tall defenders. I'm a bit worried they might be found wanting by EH's and South's tall forwards on a dry day in September.
There's also some doubts on Rosa's ability. Myself and a few blokes who were watching the game on Saturday can't have him as far as being in the top group of players in the comp.

Does anyone know when South's Leigh Burke and Gisborne's Ollie Messaoudi will be back from injury???

i agree HH, enuf about the flat for now!
Tell me though HH, tall defenders for square, what about Tyrrell and wasn't Rosa playing in defence, if not maybe he should cos he's fairly tall. Holdstock is a good defender but not very tall though, but plays taller than he is probably.
Your right about Gretgrix, he's a good target for the burra. Did Tyrrell play on him, who else did they use down there?
Good to see Kain Robins finding form at the right time of the year:thumbsu:

b birmingham said:
i agree HH, enuf about the flat for now!
Tell me though HH, tall defenders for square, what about Tyrrell and wasn't Rosa playing in defence, if not maybe he should cos he's fairly tall. Holdstock is a good defender but not very tall though, but plays taller than he is probably.
Your right about Gretgrix, he's a good target for the burra. Did Tyrrell play on him, who else did they use down there?
Good to see Kain Robins finding form at the right time of the year:thumbsu:

Rosa started at chf, Holdstock started on Robins. Rosa then went to Robins but he wasn't up to it.
Tyrell did start on Gretgrix but then he was left to plug holes on the other talls because Curtain wasn't up to it.
Dillon Anderson had to give away height and strength to Lobb.
If Holdstock is their best defender he should be in defence all the time not on a wing.

Warren said:
Greg is a legend, he has a good time and gets into it regardless! I said mark my words, K-flat will play finals next year.

Don't worry Warren - your words are marked!

With 4 wins in 4 years you go and make a stupid comment like the one above. Seeing your such a big mouth each hiding you cop between now and next years finals I will drag up your pathetic comment and expose you for the fraud you are.

KF were beaten so far this by Gis by 113 points, South 116 points and Eaglehawk 142 points. Looks like you are really starting to build a strong team. In 2 weeks time you tip toe into Gisborne for another 100+ hiding! Come long and see what a great team looks like.

Somehow though I think you will stay in your small dark room jumping between the chicks with d icks web sites and the big footy web site you 40 year old f uckwit.

bearsboy said:
Sorry about that Warren , didnt mean to upset you , i was just wondering about your comments on D. Brown , i think he's a handy player but did he play interleague this year ? your call was he's a superstar and the best player in the league on his day , sorry for not agreeing warren , but thats whats called an opinion . Im dissapointed in the fatboy call , maybe confusing me with someone else , can you please explain your hatred for Gisborne Warren , you sound like a very angry man .

I don't have you confused chubbs. If D Brown was in a front running side like Gisborne he would dominate week in week out. Gisborne have a handfull of good players and the rest look good because of that handfull... if they handfull don't play well the others don't stand up... front runners! Browny has to pretty much do it all himself and still kills them... make sense to you FB?

Can anyone tell me if Golden Square is coming to Adelaide for their footy trip???

If they are I'd love to catch up with the Anderson brothers.

Gareth Keenan said:
Can anyone tell me if Golden Square is coming to Adelaide for their footy trip???

If they are I'd love to catch up with the Anderson brothers.

I'm sure they would love to catch up with you too Gareth however,

Dillon would have to sell his footy card collection to fund the trip and Clayton's fake ID wouldn't be accepted in Hindley Street, Adelaide.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Warren said:
I don't have you confused chubbs. If D Brown was in a front running side like Gisborne he would dominate week in week out. Gisborne have a handfull of good players and the rest look good because of that handfull... if they handfull don't play well the others don't stand up... front runners! Browny has to pretty much do it all himself and still kills them... make sense to you FB?

If D Brown was playing for Gisborne he would either strengthen our two's or come off the bench to give our ruckman some relief.

He did not make the interleague squad because he is not in the best 30 players in the league. A good player at Kangaroo Flat is an average player at any other club.

But word from South, Square, Eaglehawk and Gisborne is that they are terrified to play Kanagroo Flat in a final next year! :rolleyes:

By the way have I mentioned you have won 4 games in 4 years you 40 year old f uckwit.

Kings Army said:
Warren said:
Greg is a legend, he has a good time and gets into it regardless! I said mark my words, K-flat will play finals next year.

Don't worry Warren - your words are marked!

With 4 wins in 4 years you go and make a stupid comment like the one above. Seeing your such a big mouth each hiding you cop between now and next years finals I will drag up your pathetic comment and expose you for the fraud you are.

KF were beaten so far this by Gis by 113 points, South 116 points and Eaglehawk 142 points. Looks like you are really starting to build a strong team. In 2 weeks time you tip toe into Gisborne for another 100+ hiding! Come long and see what a great team looks like.

Somehow though I think you will stay in your small dark room jumping between the chicks with d icks web sites and the big footy web site you 40 year old f uckwit.

Who cares about the past? Definately not the Flat (especially in last couple) The other day i was down at the Windee and saw a nag who hadnt won many in the last two years but i liked its last start. Big odds but had potential. I threw a lazy red back on it and paying $18.50. Everyone went nuts, i shouted the whole Windee pub. Shoulda seen Tommo carry on. He has no teeth. Very funny.
Anyway my point is Kings Army (should be queen, the way you carry on, or even Tommo. You probably got no teeth either) that clubs can turn around very quickly and with the potential we got, i believe we can. And look forward to September next year.

Warren said:

Look, i don't normally post on this board and only really have a passing interest in the bendigo league and Gisborne but this is quite possibly the dumbest thing ever written on the bfl thread. Front running sides with only a handful of good players do not win 3 out of 4 flags(and every chance it will be 4 out of 5) and lose only a handful of games over a 5 year period. As a fairly unbiased observer of this site Warren you are making yourself look a little silly.

Also the term "Frontrunner " really makes not sense. It is a dumb term to use in football. You could call every successful side a frontrunning side because thats what winning sides do , to win you need to be in front. And for just about every side to be successful it requires there gun players to stand up most weeks. Although by the sounds of it(and i do not know anything about KF) Gisborne could actually rest all of the top players and still beat Flat.

Kings Army said:
If D Brown was playing for Gisborne he would either strengthen our two's or come off the bench to give our ruckman some relief.

He did not make the interleague squad because he is not in the best 30 players in the league. A good player at Kangaroo Flat is an average player at any other club.

But word from South, Square, Eaglehawk and Gisborne is that they are terrified to play Kanagroo Flat in a final next year! :rolleyes:

By the way have I mentioned you have won 4 games in 4 years you 40 year old f uckwit.

I'd have him in my side KA, good player on his day and gets the opposition looking around a bit! The only thing that lets him down is his disipline. I'd say the reason he wasn't selected in ther inter-league side was because the format suits the young running players?? And there would be a question over whether he could back up for consecutive days?
I'm pretty sure he was in the initial squad? but just guessing??

ant22 said:
Look, i don't normally post on this board and only really have a passing interest in the bendigo league and Gisborne but this is quite possibly the dumbest thing ever written on the bfl thread. Front running sides with only a handful of good players do not win 3 out of 4 flags(and every chance it will be 4 out of 5) and lose only a handful of games over a 5 year period. As a fairly unbiased observer of this site Warren you are making yourself look a little silly.

Also the term "Frontrunner " really makes not sense. It is a dumb term to use in football. You could call every successful side a frontrunning side because thats what winning sides do , to win you need to be in front. And for just about every side to be successful it requires there gun players to stand up most weeks. Although by the sounds of it(and i do not know anything about KF) Gisborne could actually rest all of the top players and still beat Flat.

Ant your probably right, but thats this year. If you have read my previous posts you idiot you would see i am talking about 2007. Listen here parrot, stop kissing the QUEEN'S ass and get on with talking footy. If you have been a Big Footy follower then you know its an individuals opinion, so Fcuk off onto your own league.

ant22 said:

"Really makes not sense" i think you are the poor young buck that makes no sense! talk about DUMB things to say!

I never said anything about the past years... this year Gisborne = frontrunners.... frontrunners like it when things are easy, going well... they play well when everyone else does. When Gisborne have been pressured this year, they have crumbled like little school girls... against G-Square and then again against S- Bendigo... thats what i mean by front runners you stem head. F uck off back to whatever thread you came from!

Can i support my team! i make a few predictions and everyone wants to cut the flat down. Why don't we just wait and see?

Warren said:
"Really makes not sense" i think you are the poor young buck that makes no sense! talk about DUMB things to say!

I never said anything about the past years... this year Gisborne = frontrunners.... frontrunners like it when things are easy, going well... they play well when everyone else does. When Gisborne have been pressured this year, they have crumbled like little school girls... against G-Square and then again against S- Bendigo... thats what i mean by front runners you stem head. F uck off back to whatever thread you came from!

Can i support my team! i make a few predictions and everyone wants to cut the flat down. Why don't we just wait and see?

It might have taken me three posts, but have i got my point clear!!??

Warren said:
Ant your probably right, but thats this year. If you have read my previous posts you idiot you would see i am talking about 2007. Listen here parrot, stop kissing the QUEEN'S ass and get on with talking footy. If you have been a Big Footy follower then you know its an individuals opinion, so Fcuk off onto your own league.

Geez Warren May i suggest some anger pills. I understand its your opinion, I think saying gisborne is a front running side that relies on a few players is a dumd statement(although i think that was pretty clear in my last post. That is my opinion. If you don't like it stick it up your AR$e. I couldn't care less about Kings army's opinion or anyone elses . The context of my post was more about how dumb your statement was(the term frontrunner is a pet hate of mine), which really isn't being a parrot but I suspect you are not quite smart enough to get it. I am my own person and don't kiss anyone's(expect perhaps my wifes) arse.

Have a nice day Warren and remember its ok to smile once in a while..

Warren said:

Its pretty obvious that was a typo Warren(aka Angry) due to me being very lazy, I never read back over my posts. Although I am the first to admit my grammar isn't always up to scratch, but hey either was kerry packers and he did ok. I can assure you I am not the dumb poor buck you think I am.

No problem with you supporting your team , I still stand by the fact that it is dumb to call a side that has only lost 2 games and is on top of the ladder frontrunners, or can't I have an opinion on this, are you the only one entitled to an opinion MR ANGRY.

For what is worth I am not out to knock the Flat but I do find it funny that people who have had no success can come out and bag the crap out of a very successful side. Its called the tall poppy syndrome.

Anyway Warren keep smiling and let me know if you need those pills

Warren said:

You absolute f uck nuckle. Don't play the poor me card - you got on here and ran your mouth off. You have no idea about the game or the BFL.

Gisborne 12.20 - 92
Square 14.9 - 93

32 scoreing shots to 23.

That was the round 1 score - crumbled like school girls? They also belted South by 70 points when they 1st met - crumbled then did we?

Gisborne will go down as one of the greatest (if not the greatest) team ever to play in the BFL. Front runing team or Powerhouse team?? I think everyone knows what they are except for a 40 year old f uckwit!

don't kiss anyone's(expect perhaps my wifes) arse.

I do like the way you think in the house though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep at it ant, good arguement. Rnd 2 another day. Thanks for the tips about the pills, going to Flat surgery tonight!

Kings Army said:
You absolute f uck nuckle. Don't play the poor me card - you got on here and ran your mouth off. You have no idea about the game or the BFL.

Gisborne 12.20 - 92
Square 14.9 - 93

32 scoreing shots to 23.

That was the round 1 score - crumbled like school girls? They also belted South by 70 points when they 1st met - crumbled then did we?

Gisborne will go down as one of the greatest (if not the greatest) team ever to play in the BFL. Front runing team or Powerhouse team?? I think everyone knows what they are except for a 40 year old f uckwit!

SHUTUP DIKCHEAD AND GO AWAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back