What's happening in the Bendigo Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
fifth quarter said:
also caveman when is bendigofooty.tk going to come up or is it scrubbed :confused: :confused: :confused:

Bigfooty is the home of the Bendigo Footy Forum. I tried for a little while but there wasnt much interest. Thought I would close it down and be more active on here.

On The Money said:
Good work Warren thats a constructive post. New blood players or admin always adds to a club. Aaron Hawkins could be a good choice to try and lure as the new coach.

He's not really the type of bloke we would want as coach. I'm sure they would love to have him back as a player though.

With 3 handy ins D.Power O.Messoudi and A.Pokrovsky for Sat and the return next week of the Vic country boys , Gisborne will be at pretty much full strength running into the finals , just wondering how other sides are travelling with injuries to key players at this stage of the season ?

bearsboy said:
With 3 handy ins D.Power O.Messoudi and A.Pokrovsky for Sat and the return next week of the Vic country boys , Gisborne will be at pretty much full strength running into the finals , just wondering how other sides are travelling with injuries to key players at this stage of the season ?

Oink oink.... here comes the pig!

Warren said:

You really are a 40 year old f uckwit. Once again a 4 year old response from a 40 year old. You have no idea who BB is.

Another god damm inbred window licker that adds no value!:eek:

Kings Army said:
You really are a 40 year old f uckwit. Once again a 4 year old response from a 40 year old. You have no idea who BB is.

Another god damm inbred window licker that adds no value!:eek:

and here comes his boyfriend!!

Pig f ucka

Warren said:
Fantastic work warren , some of your best stuff so far , since you've joined big footy you have contributed some really good comments and taken the quality of this thread to another level , you are doing the people of K.Flat proud , keep up the good work .:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Kings Army said:
On fire with your 4 year old come backs! A bit tough calling you mum a pig however - must be because of the way I make her squeal!

Ha ha, the mum jokes! you truly are a loser mate! bigtime loser.

You are too f ucking easy mate! too easy!

Warren said:
Ha ha, the mum jokes! you truly are a loser mate! bigtime loser.

You are too f ucking easy mate! too easy!

A Bigtime loser! Is that the same type of loser that has lost 56 games out of 60? :rolleyes:

Somehow the loser tag sits firmly on you and your team.

Kings Army said:
A Bigtime loser! Is that the same type of loser that has lost 56 games out of 60? :rolleyes:

Goat,

Any chance you could come in and save Warren from this barrage by posting this week's odds.

Interested in your views on the SB v EHAWK clash

Wob

wobble said:
Goat,

Any chance you could come in and save Warren from this barrage by posting this week's odds.

Wob

You would think with the strong win from the burra last week and South Bendigo fighting win last week that on paper the odds would be $1.50 both sides!

Go bloods!

wobble said:
Goat,

Wob

Why don't you have a crack at Posting them this week Wobass and give The Goatman a well earned break????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kings Army said:

Cmon mate. No need to have a go at the Flat due to Warren. Yes we have lost plenty of games but we are still having a crack mate and yes it will take time but we will get better. :thumbsu:

On The Money said:
Good work Warren thats a constructive post. New blood players or admin always adds to a club. Aaron Hawkins could be a good choice to try and lure as the new coach.

sought of crossed my mind about hawkins coaching flat next year. wobble your a golden square boy what's your thoughts on this mate? do you think it could eventuate?

caveman said:
Cmon mate. No need to have a go at the Flat due to Warren. Yes we have lost plenty of games but we are still having a crack mate and yes it will take time but we will get better. :thumbsu:

Never had a crack at KF until warren jumped on and started running his mouth. Happy to leave them out of my posts as long as you can muzzle that gimp.

so without further-a-do weideman's back to give his weekly tips for tomorrows B.F.L action.
i must just throw this in and say that i went to the telstra dome last sunday to watch the bullies and was a little disappointed in with the fact that the food store inside the ground only sold pies, hot chips, drinks, apple pies and sausage rolls. one notable absentee was the hot dog with sauce, shame shame shame. this is why people love going to B.F.L action week in week out and what a cracker round we have coming up.

my tips:

gisborne VS kyeton. no need to explain

square VS maryborough. griffo back in and o'toole to have a day out

south VS eaglehawk. south's in's are quality players to add more strength

north city VS castlemaine. maggies to strong for the younger bodies

warren's boys VS sandhurst. to many outs for the flat, dragons comfortably.

#congratulations to danny o'bree on a successful laser fringe transplant#

have a dog at the footy for yours truly wayne weideman.
enjoy your day big footy posters
WEIDEMAN OUT!!!!

Wayne Weideman said:
sought of crossed my mind about hawkins coaching flat next year. wobble your a golden square boy what's your thoughts on this mate? do you think it could eventuate?

I could see this happening, still has a soft spot for the flat and is very close with the Stevens boys.
Understand Leigh is playing seniors now and aaron would love nothing more than lining up next to his good mate from Dower Park....

So slight chance i suppose?

just wondering when these odds will be up from the goat. he has been pretty ordinary with a few of his posts today and this is one way he can be put back in the good books i believe.;)

gday fellas, goat here. how are we going. i asked the question the other day about eaglehawk and can they win the flag. based on their performance agaisnt a dissapointing south bendigo yesterday, what is people's thoughts on that question. i think maybe eaglehawk is coming good and kain robins is about to really assert his authority on the competition. big game between sandhurst and eaglehawk this week. elimination final preview at the qeo. look forward to it already. goat out

The Talking Goat said:
gday fellas, goat here. how are we going. i asked the question the other day about eaglehawk and can they win the flag. based on their performance agaisnt a dissapointing south bendigo yesterday, what is people's thoughts on that question. i think maybe eaglehawk is coming good and kain robins is about to really assert his authority on the competition. big game between sandhurst and eaglehawk this week. elimination final preview at the qeo. look forward to it already. goat out

This was a great call TTG. Are they are chance of 3rd?? 1 game behind GS with a better %. Would South prefer GS now in that 1st final?

Great to see Luke Saunders in the best in the VCFL final. If there was any doubt about who is the best player in the BFL I think any debate has been put to rest.:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Kings Army said:
This was a great call TTG. Are they are chance of 3rd?? 1 game behind GS with a better %. Would South prefer GS now in that 1st final?

Great to see Luke Saunders in the best in the VCFL final. If there was any doubt about who is the best player in the BFL I think any debate has been put to rest.:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

GS would have to lose one of their remaining four games against either Kyneton, Castlemaine, KF or NC to enable the Mick McKern led EHawk to finish 3rd.

There has never been any doubt about Saunders being the best KA, so give it a rest.

He is the best!

On the subjuct of McKern, What would Derek Filo think Everytime Mckern shoots his mouth?? They are travelling well at the moment but does Filo really need this bloke talking Flags?? Especially so far out from finals.......just adds more pressure on the playing group.

Has this bloke got any idea at all anyway??
Does anyone know his football background?

Kings Army said:

Can confirm that Saunders was named in Australian team for country championships played over weekend at Carrara. Great reward for a great footballer and better bloke...

footyhead18 said:
Can confirm that Saunders was named in Australian team for country championships played over weekend at Carrara. Great reward for a great footballer and better bloke...

Agreed. Fantastic effort.
Lets just hope that's the end of his joy this year though.....;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back