What's happening in the Bendigo Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
JJF or anyone, whats the go with the lightening
premiership at Kyneton who's playing in it ? I've only just heard about it .This may be old news , but i only get the Addy in the winter .

Not sure bb, this is the first i've heard of it myself. i'll see what i can find out and get back to you... unless anyone else has news??

Not sure bb, this is the first i've heard of it myself. i'll see what i can find out and get back to you... unless anyone else has news??

It could be the idea that was thrown about at the Midland Express offices last year where a football carnival would be played between Kyneton, Castlemaine and Gisborne.

Gisborne was all for it, and Kyneton were keen - but the BFL's lightning premiership came along.

Don Gunn had some great ideas and we spoke to Paul Turner about it and organised a template for it, just needed it to get off the ground.

It could be the idea that was thrown about at the Midland Express offices last year where a football carnival would be played between Kyneton, Castlemaine and Gisborne.

Gisborne was all for it, and Kyneton were keen - but the BFL's lightning premiership came along.

Don Gunn had some great ideas and we spoke to Paul Turner about it and organised a template for it, just needed it to get off the ground.
maybe you should move into the administration side of things pickles. how do you reckon you would go there fella??

maybe you should move into the administration side of things pickles. how do you reckon you would go there fella??

A couple of people told me to apply for the RDFL general manager's position, but I'm not ready yet for that. Still have plenty to achieve in the current field.

Don't think a lot of people realise that I'm still only 19 years old.

i heard on the radio that they wont be clearing hamish dahl.....Again! why doesnt brooksy and his clan of ********ers give the kid a break and let him do what he really wants to do, enjoy his footy..without the flat! if i was a young kid in his position i would be extremely pissed off with the ignorance of the heirarchy at kangaroo flat..any thoughts?

Surely your the man in the know on the lightening premiership Goat . Let us in on it ! I've heard that some club's from the Ballarat league may be involved .
Bearman, as far as I know, the bfl is staging its lightning premiership at maryborough on april 21. again, i assume 2 clubs will be invited to compete from outside the comp. no official word on who. i also believe kyneton is running a pre-season competition of its own at some stage. as for what that entails, no details have been released up this way as yet.
there is a bfl story on the back page of tomorrow's addy.
matt nicholls, where would you like to end up in your current field.

isn't it funny how the flat won't clear dahl but i bet they would'nt have the balls to knock brown back.
the sad thing is if dahl doe'snt get cleared to square he deffinately won't play at flat and will seek elsewhere which is'nt good for the league.
if the flat won't to go forward then they should only won't players there who want to be there.
ofcourse flat don't wont to loose some one of dahls talent but unfortunately thats how the cookie crumbles.
at the end of the day clubs should do whats best for the individual not whats best for their ego's.

isn't it funny how the flat won't clear dahl but i bet they would'nt have the balls to knock brown back.
the sad thing is if dahl doe'snt get cleared to square he deffinately won't play at flat and will seek elsewhere which is'nt good for the league.
if the flat won't to go forward then they should only won't players there who want to be there.
ofcourse flat don't wont to loose some one of dahls talent but unfortunately thats how the cookie crumbles.
at the end of the day clubs should do whats best for the individual not whats best for their ego's.

Why would Kangaroo Flat want (and thats how you spell it Ablett W A N T) to automatically clear a player to a rival club in the same league, it has nothing to do with the Brown issue, who has stated all along that he would not play against Kangaroo Flat?

Eaglehawks skillfull hard man kirk eddy apparently on the move and lookin for new club the word on the street is, does anyone know what he's doing for 2007? i here a melbourne club was after him and a gvfl team. so anyone let us know if here a thing!

??????????? Yeah I rate him.

Be better off herding goats for all he's worth - could not even back his own town and team in the glory years of 95 - 97.

He was very busy talking up and selling advertising to businesses that thought they were supporting the Tigers when in fact they were pouring their money into the coffers of the Elliott Group.

Constantly arguing with Filo about his 'extensive' football knowledge and telling everyone how he took 8 for 60 in D grade cricket 100 years ago.

Was barred from the rooms for halftime addresses and final siren celebrations/commiserations for all of the 97 season because all of his insight.

See he is on Beyond Blue committee. Just about enough to make me think about taking up suicide.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eaglehawks skillfull hard man kirk eddy apparently on the move and lookin for new club the word on the street is, does anyone know what he's doing for 2007? i here a melbourne club was after him and a gvfl team. so anyone let us know if here a thing!

I got some mail the other day that a HDFL were chasing him!! I'm pretty sure it was White Hills in fact. Eddy and Martin Bremner from Golden Square I think the demons are chasing!!

I couldnt possibly see how eaglehawk would let a player like eddy leave would be a great pick up for white hills if the other report was correct which could be seeing that dole has been signed there too apparently

I couldnt possibly see how eaglehawk would let a player like eddy leave would be a great pick up for white hills if the other report was correct which could be seeing that dole has been signed there too apparently

Pretty sure zoo North was another club from that league talking to Kirk Eddy.
Kangaroo Flat might as well dig their heels in with Dahl I think they would have a decent chance of winning an appeal if it got that far. His main argument would be the lack of success at Flat but the Roos can argue they are on the way up with 2 ex league recruits landing at Dower & restraint of trade won't come into play either as Flat will have the money to match any G Square offer I would imagine.

I got some mail the other day that a HDFL were chasing him!! I'm pretty sure it was White Hills in fact. Eddy and Martin Bremner from Golden Square I think the demons are chasing!!
dont think hills has contacted him so far but im shore he had couple of talks with others, but keepin options open he would be cos he just go's with the flow of life in good style but handy player and can turn it on when he likes to!

dont think hills has contacted him so far but im shore he had couple of talks with others, but keepin options open he would be cos he just go's with the flow of life in good style but handy player and can turn it on when he likes to!

gos with the flow does he. dang eater

u saw him with your own eyes bix?
eaglehawk has changed leagues rumour has it, and going to play twice a month in the supper rules comp cos of the age of recruits! can anyone tell if this is true? do you have to be over 30 to play at the hawks in 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back