What's happening in the Bendigo Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talking to a guy at Kangaroo Flat today, who tells me that they had 45+ at a team meeting last night, where John Rombotis and Marty Warry spoke with great passion about their plans for the season.

Gisborne are only missing M.Dillon from the premiership side and have a couple of handy players returning . S.Hamilton , Ty Elliot and Levi Moss.Obviously the Bendigo sides have recruited well for you 2 make this call.

Not exactly true BB. Didn't a couple of the young kids go to WA ?? . Also Dave Power has retired and Luke power is OS this year. I think you will find they are missing atleast 3 or 4 from the premiership side. Although clearly they will still be strong.

the kain robins rumour of going to hopetoun is back again but this time it seems that it may happen some one that is near him has stated that he will more than likely play at hopetoun this season percentage 90% eaglehawk 10% so it may be interesting

Done everything but sign the dotted line i heard last week

Not exactly true BB. Didn't a couple of the young kids go to WA ?? . Also Dave Power has retired and Luke power is OS this year. I think you will find they are missing atleast 3 or 4 from the premiership side. Although clearly they will still be strong.
Correct -i believe James Mcfarlane is having a crack at the WAFL,Ryan Webster is staying and Dave has retired .Do big footy follower's think the other sides have done enough to end Gisborne's reign at the top ?

Correct -i believe James Mcfarlane is having a crack at the WAFL,Ryan Webster is staying and Dave has retired .Do big footy follower's think the other sides have done enough to end Gisborne's reign at the top ?

I don't think anyone will be close bb, but footy is a funny game you only need to have a bad day on the most important day of the year and it can all turn pear shaped..... Like Eddie!!!:D ( don't tell him i said that )

South seem to be recruiting very well judging by a couple of articles in the paper over the last couple of weeks. I will also be interested to see how Rick Coburn goes as coach. I reckon it was a good appointment and he will surprise a few people.
My tip this year is for an all Bendigo Grand Final - South v Sandhurst, Co-tennants of the QEO to battle it out on the last Sunday in September. Bad luck boys - no drinking p i s s the day before watching the AFL GF!
Kings Army, I think your time in the throne is over:thumbsu:

South have made up the 120 points from last years Prelim? I don't think so. For me it wil be Gissy V Square again. Sandhurst will improve to become the 3rd best side in the comp.

The "snout" impressed with a second behind Josh "Havoc" Dawson in the beep test ..high 13's....

Coach Ricky C pissed in the 1.5k time trial ahead of Burke...

Special metions to T Forbes (2.1 in the beepa) and Barny B 11 mins 48 secs in the 1.5k.

Keep truckin boys!

Is there any truth to the story I heard that a certain new recruit ran the beep test without shoes on (to get more grip?) and eventually had to pull out because of sore feet ???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

South have made up the 120 points from last years Prelim? I don't think so. For me it wil be Gissy V Square again. Sandhurst will improve to become the 3rd best side in the comp.

Every time you write on this thread you display your ignorance. That scoreline was for ONE game it shows the difference between the two sides on THAT day not the year dead sh it. You dont base your comparison of two sides on one game. You act like you are someone down at Gisborne, that you are part of the reason they have been so successfull, i bet people down there wouldnt even look at you when you walked in the ground, so you come on here and try to make out like you important but no one is buying it your a joke mate but no ones laughing.:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Every time you write on this thread you display your ignorance. That scoreline was for ONE game it shows the difference between the two sides on THAT day not the year dead sh it. You dont base your comparison of two sides on one game. You act like you are someone down at Gisborne, that you are part of the reason they have been so successfull, i bet people down there wouldnt even look at you when you walked in the ground, so you come on here and try to make out like you important but no one is buying it your a joke mate but no ones laughing.:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

BH I could not give a flying f uck what you think you know. One game that showed the massive difference between the sides. No doubt home and away South may be competive but finals footy saw them wilt. You think that the sides were even and Gissy had a lucky day??

I am tipping the same thing for South in 07.

You think I am wrong - lets have a chat in September - but can you place you prediction down so we have something to compare with. You won't be the first bendigo hick I have made to look like a fool.

BH I could not give a flying f uck what you think you know. One game that showed the massive difference between the sides. No doubt home and away South may be competive but finals footy saw them wilt. You think that the sides were even and Gissy had a lucky day??

I am tipping the same thing for South in 07.

You think I am wrong - lets have a chat in September - but can you place you prediction down so we have something to compare with. You won't be the first bendigo hick I have made to look like a fool.

One game that showed the difference between the sides on THAT day clown shoes. You are the only fool around here
Yes Gisborne were the better side for the year they beat south twice and south beat them once if you care to remember.

I predict Gisborne wont win the flag this year but if they do i will say well done to THEM not you coz you are nothing.

So IM a hick that rich coming from a Gisborne person, Just remember whos town the built a bypass around...YOURS no points for guessing its because its a HOLE mate and you are one of the vermin that infests that hole.

You know what not going to keep going at you because i just realised that this and WATCHING Gisborne is all you have and i think that if gisborne lost and Big footy shut down you would actually kill yourself................ there there, there there

One game that showed the difference between the sides on THAT day clown shoes. You are the only fool around here
Yes Gisborne were the better side for the year they beat south twice and south beat them once if you care to remember.

I predict Gisborne wont win the flag this year but if they do i will say well done to THEM not you coz you are nothing.

So IM a hick that rich coming from a Gisborne person, Just remember whos town the built a bypass around...YOURS no points for guessing its because its a HOLE mate and you are one of the vermin that infests that hole.

You know what not going to keep going at you because i just realised that this and WATCHING Gisborne is all you have and i think that if gisborne lost and Big footy shut down you would actually kill yourself................ there there, there there

120 points showed that Gisborne were clearly the better side. That day and all year.

Your big prediction is Gisborne won't win the flag. Don't go out on a limb f uckhead.

I also support the Roos - they won the 96 and 99 flag which I enjoyed - maybe I should not as I was only a member. What do you need to be to be able to enjoy a flag? Is it for coaches and players only??

Not certain when the bypass was put in for Moonee Ponds?? Are you talking about City Link maybe??

"You know what not going to keep going" And what the f uck is this incoherent babble?? You certain you don't spend most of your time in the White Hills window licking institution?

Hang on lets put some thumbs down for effect.:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Gee that makes a difference!

120 points showed that Gisborne were clearly the better side. That day and all year.

Your big prediction is Gisborne won't win the flag. Don't go out on a limb f uckhead.

I also support the Roos - they won the 96 and 99 flag which I enjoyed - maybe I should not as I was only a member. What do you need to be to be able to enjoy a flag? Is it for coaches and players only??

Not certain when the bypass was put in for Moonee Ponds?? Are you talking about City Link maybe??

"You know what not going to keep going" And what the f uck is this incoherent babble?? You certain you don't spend most of your time in the White Hills window licking institution?

Hang on lets put some thumbs down for effect.:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Gee that makes a difference!

Moonee ponds ah it gets better and better so you dont actually live in Gisborne but you carry on like your the mayor

sorry genius i didnt put "im" in there anyone with half a brian would be able to figure out what i meant but i guess you might have been struggling for something to say so thats all right go your hardest.

You can enjoy it all you want but your problem is you get on here and put down other clubs in a manner that would suggest you were vital to the success of Gisborne but your not the only thing you have done for gisborne is pay your $8 every second week.

Someone gets on talking about the chances of another club and all you can do is spruik off about gisborne like a demented parrot.

We all know what happened last year people are now talking about the chances of clubs this year so catch up and live in the now

can u 2 give the name calling a rest
on to more vital matters
goat, wombat and maybe even the sloth will prolly attend the radio station's a.g.m
it will be held feb 28th at the sandhurst clubrooms
u have to be a shareholder to vote but interested parties can still rock up and have a listen
temp licence runs out in may i beleve

Moonee ponds ah it gets better and better so you dont actually live in Gisborne but you carry on like your the mayor

sorry genius i didnt put "im" in there anyone with half a brian would be able to figure out what i meant but i guess you might have been struggling for something to say so thats all right go your hardest.

You can enjoy it all you want but your problem is you get on here and put down other clubs in a manner that would suggest you were vital to the success of Gisborne but your not the only thing you have done for gisborne is pay your $8 every second week.

Someone gets on talking about the chances of another club and all you can do is spruik off about gisborne like a demented parrot.

We all know what happened last year people are now talking about the chances of clubs this year so catch up and live in the now

Nothing wrong with the Ponds - I believe the Gissy coach lives around the corner! Maybe I should support Essendon in the AFL and Moonee Valley in the EDFL even though I lived in Gisborne for 25 years.

"IM" was important and anyone with half a brain would have put it in. Hang on lets put some more effect into this statment.:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Put down other clubs? By saying South were not up to it last year. Happy to stand by the comment. Hang on more thumbs needed.:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Didn't see the odds for 07? Just thinking history will repeat in 07. Thats the now!

Want to list your achievements that make you such a big mouth? Or will prove what most people are saying about how much of a no body you are.

What a shoot out !! goal 4 goal . Just wondering what your involvement is with the BFL, which club do you play for ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back