Werewolf Wheel of Time Werewolf # 1 (Shadow, the Dragon Reborn and Padan Fain win!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Man, a guy ducks away for a few hours and you guys have piled on 20 more pages and lightning killed our DOG?! (Not really sure if he had a good or bad role)

What the * is this town? I can’t wait to wake up to page 80 tomorrow yikes.

Are we still on ST or are we trusting his good claim and moving elsewhere?

Man, a guy ducks away for a few hours and you guys have piled on 20 more pages and lightning killed our DOG?! (Not really sure if he had a good or bad role)

What the * is this town? I can’t wait to wake up to page 80 tomorrow yikes.

Are we still on ST or are we trusting his good claim and moving elsewhere?
We are still on ST 100 percent. Don't buy his last ditch effort to save himself.

Waiting with baited breath for this deadline result. IF ST is good, I'd be looking at those who blindly jumped on the bandwagon. You can probably make an argument that those who are pushing it would be too obviously evil, but otherwise a lot of folks have blindly supported it with a lack of evidence.
What does it mean if ST isn’t good?

Waiting with baited breath for this deadline result. IF ST is good, I'd be looking at those who blindly jumped on the bandwagon. You can probably make an argument that those who are pushing it would be too obviously evil, but otherwise a lot of folks have blindly supported it with a lack of evidence.

Do we have any other evidence other than just lynching good?

What does it mean if ST isn’t good?
We'll have to see. Unless he has an important faction role I don't know why they'd bother trying to save him on day one.

We'll have to see. Unless he has an important faction role I don't know why they'd bother trying to save him on day one.

Again, I’ve not read 46 pages but didn’t ST soft claim Dragonite?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we have any other evidence other than just lynching good?
No, which is why how quickly this bandwagon formed with minimal convincing - see the post I shared earlier with all of the reasons people claimed to be voting for ST - is curious.

Mod note: The Creator is out of power and can't modkill TWO players on the same day. Seeing as it's MTNBWU 1st ever game of WW (brave man, and welcome!) I will be letting this one pass.

Reminder: do not edit posts. Thank you :)
That almost looks like a set up by HARPSichord there. 👀

Mod note: The Creator is out of power and can't modkill TWO players on the same day. Seeing as it's MTNBWU 1st ever game of WW (brave man, and welcome!) I will be letting this one pass.

Reminder: do not edit posts. Thank you :)
North forward line at work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Wheel of Time Werewolf # 1 (Shadow, the Dragon Reborn and Padan Fain win!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back