Werewolf Wheel of Time Werewolf # 1 (Shadow, the Dragon Reborn and Padan Fain win!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod note: The Creator is out of power and can't modkill TWO players on the same day. Seeing as it's MTNBWU 1st ever game of WW (brave man, and welcome!) I will be letting this one pass.

Reminder: do not edit posts. Thank you :)
Nonsense. Mod is never out of power

Deadline

the set ive got a good feeling about this GIF by Wheel of Fortune

* me I've been lying on the couch watching YouTube videos as I'm feeling like s**t. Cut up the chicken so my partner can cook it and then decided to check in whilst I've got the footy on. Had like fifteen plus pages to read, including a modkill -_- and conveniently the man of the hour serial_thrilla has disappeared 🙄
bet he’s doing chicken cacciatore right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Holy crap!

I logged in at lunchtime and was on page 10,but the thread was up to page 21 and I got too overwhelmed, so gave up. Now I log in and it's at page 48.

Screw that.

And screw you King Tenz for posting over 250 times already. Sorry if you're good, though.
I posted 250 times? This one on me. Had a lot of time today to be a ****wit because I got a shitty villager gimmick.

Holy crap!

I logged in at lunchtime and was on page 10,but the thread was up to page 21 and I got too overwhelmed, so gave up. Now I log in and it's at page 48.

Screw that.

And screw you King Tenz for posting over 250 times already. Sorry if you're good, though.
I am good tho. Villager.

So 2 posters voted for themselves initially. I am not sure why they did that.

1 poster claimed he was blocked, why would you say that? Most likely means they have a role, but could be good or bad. but worth watching from now on.

I am confused if serial_thrilla has soft claimed anything, or why he is such a target, but D1 so as good a pluck as any.

King Tenz posting so much, reckon he is just a villager.

Not sure I have seen much else of note.

Fun fact: the villager is my most hated role.
Nah. It's low stress, low responsibly, and you can have fun with it.
And you can contribute by being a meatshield early on until the good roles gather some intel without revealing.

Nah. It's low stress, low responsibly, and you can have fun with it.
And you can contribute by being a meatshield early on until the good roles gather some intel without revealing.
I don't see it that way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Wheel of Time Werewolf # 1 (Shadow, the Dragon Reborn and Padan Fain win!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back