Werewolf Wheel of Time Werewolf # 1 (Shadow, the Dragon Reborn and Padan Fain win!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmmn..

Evil taking Chippy out works but the other two not so much.

Feel a bit sorry for King Tenz albeit he was overly enthusiastic.

Most of us occasionally struggle when we have a hunch to not let whatever is posted by that player to not reinforce that hunch.

Without any further information I still think we should be looking at those who jumped on the ST bandwagon yesterday.

I'll compile the list when I'm off work at 3, but I'm very confident that there will be evil on there.

Without any further information I still think we should be looking at those who jumped on the ST bandwagon yesterday.

I'll compile the list when I'm off work at 3, but I'm very confident that there will be evil on there.
Considering that it was half the the village, that is likely, yes.

The King Tenz hit could have been a redirect of Thom’s action. If so, then the bad guys know Thom’s identity. And Thom knows they know.

I legit didn't even think of that

I got you boo.

Drago (post 385)
King Tenz (447)
zerg (495); switched to Horrie (892)
harps (555)
Cadsky (559); switched to chip to make themselves look good (1183)
maj (580)
Chat Pile (584); was tortured yesterday so someone other than them knows their role
dogs (585)
porps (650)
dank (933)
Clarke (1035); may not have been a valid vote
Ding (1099)

It was one-third of the village tyvm
Oh. My mistake. Carry on.

I’d be more looking at those who, once the vote was looking certain on serial, chose someone else. Could be trying to hide in plain sight.

I don’t know, still figuring most of this, and you lot, out.

I got you boo.

Drago (post 385)
King Tenz (447)
zerg (495); switched to Horrie (892)
harps (555)
Cadsky (559); switched to chip to make themselves look good (1183)
maj (580)
Chat Pile (584); was tortured yesterday so someone other than them knows their role
dogs (585)
porps (650)
dank (933)
Clarke (1035); may not have been a valid vote
Ding (1099)
Interesting you say that cads changed to look good. Chip turned out to be evil, so may have been a hint that the light knew, especially with intel from pie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting you say that cads changed to look good. Chip turned out to be evil, so may have been a hint that the light knew, especially with intel from pie.
Or a switch from likely village with no hope of being saved to a faction mate under no pressure. 🤷‍♀️

The zerg switch is whiffy too - off the bandwagon on to a player with no other votes.

Late pile on of dank, clarke and ding could be evil finding a comfy chair on the wagon. But risky - they’re all experienced players so must know it looks sus af.

Or a switch from likely village with no hope of being saved to a faction mate under no pressure. 🤷‍♀️

The zerg switch is whiffy too - off the bandwagon on to a player with no other votes.

Late pile on of dank, clarke and ding could be evil finding a comfy chair on the wagon. But risky - they’re all experienced players so must know it looks sus af.
Those last 3 have the out of ‘following known good’. Which is exactly what Ding did in his vote post after dogs was cruelly modkilled.

Grand Uncle Horace dissed Town of Salem yesterday and that's crossing a line!

Also didn't complain when 3 posters cracked the tonne and one cracked the double tonne on day one which is very un horrie like.

Plus my initial vote for serial was a joke :) I know his favourite role.

Frederico_WA #wwvote

Anyways on todays “they’re evil because I said so” is thewizardmelon

Frederico_WA #wwvot#wwvotesr#onefromones#deadsquirrele#bigmelonssmallwizisnext

Those hashtags make 3KZ’s efforts look like mastery 😂

But thanks for your vote 😘 not only did I try not to play, but Fred wasn’t even kind enough to give me a role. Wrong tree this time unfortunately.

Thanks for only giving me 4 pages of catch up readings guys 🤗

I think that HAPRSichord bloke is suspicious, although don’t think I didn’t see what you did Gralin

Frederico_WA #wwvote #hashtagv#wwvotes#hashtagvotes#hashlifeo#biggestmelono#dontfwiththemelonhead

Those last 3 have the out of ‘following known good’. Which is exactly what Ding did in his vote post after dogs was cruelly modkilled.
In the complete absence of anything other than confirmed good pushing thrilla, what exactly is wrong with the vote? Thrilla flipped dark aligned.

In the complete absence of anything other than confirmed good pushing thrilla, what exactly is wrong with the vote? Thrilla flipped dark aligned.

I’m going to need a breakdown of this now I’m getting into the game and have more time.

Serial was a villager - how was he dark aligned? Are we supposed to know which way we align when the game started or do we find out? Or was there an action that dark aligns him?

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Wheel of Time Werewolf # 1 (Shadow, the Dragon Reborn and Padan Fain win!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back