Werewolf Wheel of Time Werewolf # 1 (Shadow, the Dragon Reborn and Padan Fain win!)

Remove this Banner Ad

There's a few votes from that list I posted above that I'll be looking at very closely if they're not changed. Seems to be a lot of joke voting going on without any real intent to try to find evil.

Dank said he was evil and begged for death earlier, but that might be signup regret.
I figured he was intimidated, but I haven’t got far enough into the OP to find out if that’s even possible. Could well be signup regret.

There's a few votes from that list I posted above that I'll be looking at very closely if they're not changed. Seems to be a lot of joke voting going on without any real intent to try to find evil.
My vote count is a bit different. Do you want me to share?

Judging by reactions MC Bad Genius is up to about 22 hours ago reading the thread.

You're almost over the hill big guy

Yes please, I could have missed something.
I have 3 on Cadsky (add Dero - post 1342) and 3 on Horrie (add Baz - post 1369).

Baz didn’t hashtag, but as long as Freddy sees it I think it’s a valid vote…if not he’ll be modkilled because he didn’t post a valid vote yesterday, so he should get an in-thread warning anyways. None of the votes have been reacted by Fred yet, so 🤷‍♀️

I have 3 on Cadsky (add Dero - post 1342) and 3 on Horrie (add Baz - post 1369).

Baz didn’t hashtag, but as long as Freddy sees it I think it’s a valid vote…if not he’ll be modkilled because he didn’t post a valid vote yesterday, so he should get an in-thread warning anyways. None of the votes have been reacted by Fred yet, so 🤷‍♀️
He did say he was with the three children today so might not have as much time to pop on throughout the day.

ClarkeM has he been sighted? Amongst others.
Nope, I'm very much passengering my way in the shadows over here.

Apologies though, working all weekend (and away all week) but figure I will have enough downtime here and there to sporadically check in.

Weird that Cadsky hasn't budged off jmoo even despite what I said about him.
I've been busy with the kids today. I haven't kept up.with this thread. I have no idea who to vote for. Although I see wizardmelon is the go today.

Frederico_WA #wwvote

Good point, now you must DIE SSWANS2011 #wwvote

Nope, I'm very much passengering my way in the shadows over here.

Apologies though, working all weekend (and away all week) but figure I will have enough downtime here and there to sporadically check in.

Emotion Reaction GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers, I've updated it:

P4L - Wiz
Gralin - Wiz
Guero - Clarkey
GUH - MCBG
Zerg - GUH
Cadsky - Wiz
jmoo wan - GUH
BEaston - Cadsky
Chat Pile - Barrybran
Swans - Cadsky
The Majestic - Wiz
DERO - Cadsky
Barrybran - GUH
DragoDelph - Zerg
ClarkeM - Swans

Wiz - 4 votes
Cadsky - 3 votes
GUH - 3 votes
MCBG - 1 vote
Barry - 1 vote
Zerg - 1 vote
Swans - 1 vote

I mean, evil could very well be contributing a lot of posts.

But look at this:

Harps - 14 posts
dank - 13 posts
ClarkeM - 12 posts
Jhye Clark - 8 posts
MCBG - 7 posts
Barry - 5 posts
MayTheNorth - 5 posts

Bored/disengaged villager, or lurking evil?
why would you bother posting though? especially after yesterdays

Grand Uncle Horace dissed Town of Salem yesterday and that's crossing a line!

Also didn't complain when 3 posters cracked the tonne and one cracked the double tonne on day one which is very un horrie like.

Plus my initial vote for serial was a joke :) I know his favourite role.

Frederico_WA #wwvote
Thought this vote was suspicious. A lot of justification for a joke vote.

Thought this vote was suspicious. A lot of justification for a joke vote.
Yesterdays vote on horrie was a joke. Today's is serious.

Horrie not melting down over 40+ pages on day one is the most suspicious thing I've ever seen in werewolf.

Its possible he's mellowed while I've been on hiatus though.

I mean, evil could very well be contributing a lot of posts.

But look at this:

Harps - 14 posts
dank - 13 posts
ClarkeM - 12 posts
Jhye Clark - 8 posts
MCBG - 7 posts
Barry - 5 posts
MayTheNorth - 5 posts

Bored/disengaged villager, or lurking evil?
Porps listen

I should not have signed up. I didn’t read th OP and I don’t normally play games that aren’t traditional WW.

On top of that, this format, for a villager is a massive brick wall of rules and text (I appreciate the effort Frederico_WA ). I’m not engaged a single iota apart from the guilt I have in signing up and not actively playing.

Yesterdays vote on horrie was a joke. Today's is serious.

Horrie not melting down over 40+ pages on day one is the most suspicious thing I've ever seen in werewolf.

Its possible he's mellowed while I've been on hiatus though.
Doubling down is very fascinating.

If anything, if Horrie was evil it'd provide the perfect cover to allow himself to appear as an active villager.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Wheel of Time Werewolf # 1 (Shadow, the Dragon Reborn and Padan Fain win!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back