Society/Culture When is racism really racism?

Remove this Banner Ad

It's high time that the moderators here acknowledged the undeserved patriarchal privilege they employ and their continued oppression of minority views on these boards.
The systemic attack, marginalisation and punishment of conservative posters is a blight on the entire site and needs to stop. Conservative Lives Matter.
Every functional feature of any modern society is due entirely to the toil of conservatives over successive generations who have voluntarily sacrificed their own lives for the advancement and sustenance of the greater culture.

The jibes of reformers, critics who have enjoyed the fruit of conservative hardwork have neither a right nor serve any worthwhile purpose except to corrupt the entire social fabric leading inevitably to total societal collapse. Conservatives are offended and outraged not because of some imaginary slight but the lack of appreciation for their efforts and the efforts of scores of generations in lifting us all out of the sewer and providing a first world lifestyle to a pack of ingrates.

The jibes of reformers, critics who have enjoyed the fruit of conservative hardwork have neither a right nor serve any worthwhile purpose except to corrupt the entire social fabric leading inevitably to total societal collapse. Conservatives are offended and outraged not because of some imaginary slight but the lack of appreciation for their efforts and the efforts of scores of generations in lifting us all out of the sewer and providing a first world lifestyle to a pack of ingrates.
Are you offended and outraged because no one appreciates your hard work?

Who should get credit for progress such as women's suffrage, civil rights for black folks and more recently same-sex marriage? Those are fundamentally progressive causes, no? Were they all terrible mistakes? Or have you got some misleading way of claiming they were all actually conservative achievements?

I think Rita saw an opportunity and it was smart, turn right wing (ie heel) and it creates more interest because she is a woman of colour, clever.

Rita is obviously opportunistic in her attack in that in order to gain popularity, she is willing to degrade herself to gain personal recognition.

In fact, most of the 'racist' types in aus uses the angle of 'freedom of speech' and speaking like 'fair dinkum aussies' to get the message across.

Very predictable and not very smart, unfortunatley, the 'aussie aussie' types see themselves as smart, more progressive than the rest of the world where the rest of the world sees 'aussies' as whitetrash of south east asia (founding father of singapore, Lee Kwan Yew).

Are you offended and outraged because no one appreciates your hard work?

Who should get credit for progress such as women's suffrage, civil rights for black folks and more recently same-sex marriage? Those are fundamentally progressive causes, no? Were they all terrible mistakes? Or have you got some misleading way of claiming they were all actually conservative achievements?

Women's rights and racial equality had to happen due to econonimc circumstances in that with the former initative, you get more boots in the factory and latter, social stablity. This isn't somebody's great work, it had to happen regardless, just sooner or latter. Things progressed quicker in usa becaues if not, communist would infiltrate the black community to get them to work against the gov and also risk of race war. USA has 40% non-white citizens where aus is less than 9% white. Take a guess why progress are far slower in aus.

Women's rights and racial equality had to happen due to econonimc circumstances in that with the former initative, you get more boots in the factory and latter, social stablity.
They were fundamentally progressive causes.

Saying they "had to happen" makes no point whatsoever.

You could argue the abolition of slavery "had to happen". It doesn't mean it wasn't a struggle or there wasn't opposition to it.

This isn't somebody's great work, it had to happen regardless, just sooner or latter. Things progressed quicker in usa becaues if not, communist would infiltrate the black community to get them to work against the gov and also risk of race war. USA has 40% non-white citizens where aus is less than 9% white. Take a guess why progress are far slower in aus.
You really are deeply unsophisticated, aren't you?

I reckon you know just enough about certain issues to belch out a single over-simplified sentence that you pretend explains everything, but that's the extent of it. Any scrutiny of the details you don't understand or that don't suit you, and you'll simply shuffle sideways and talk about something else.

Very predictable and not very smart, unfortunatley, the 'aussie aussie' types see themselves as smart, more progressive than the rest of the world where the rest of the world sees 'aussies' as whitetrash of south east asia (founding father of singapore, Lee Kwan Yew).
That's twice in this thread you've parroted a CCP propaganda line. Is there something you want to reveal to us?

Would you prefer Singaporean governance over Australian governance?

Are you changing the subject away from Usman Khawaja because you realise that's complete rubbish?

See what I mean when I said your post was obvious, baseless bullshit? It took about 5 seconds for you to abandon that talking point.

Is there evidence of illegal foreign interference being committed by those groups? What's a British influencer? WTF are you talking about?

Cracking down on Chinese interference merely reflects national security priorities. Calling it "racism" is the CCP propaganda line.

This is going to end badly for you. Because you don't know what you're talking about.

As i have listed in my glossary, 'you don't know what you are talking about' means the person who says it is waving a white flag.

In any case, there is no foreign interference from other groups.....ummmm USA wanting to build a military base in australia, that's not a foreign interference?

Any other foreign interference, i dunno but the illegal war to invade iraq that was vetoed by the security council and only support by half a dozen nation. Take a guess at who's behest was Australia heeding to go to war where 190 other nations opted to not.

Then there syria, who's behest did australia answer to interfere in other nations's affairs.

Then there was the corona inquiry, why didn't usa lead the call but australia to call for investigation, oh you are going to tell it was a aussie idea and there was no one telling aus to do that. If aussies were stupid enough to do that then don't cry foul when the economy tanks and i can assure you that aussie economy can tank very easily.

China is coming after aus, if it was me, i would open up an investigation into human rights abuse in afghanistan, iraq, syria, east timor and i can assure you that there will be evidence aplenty, real and fake.

Aussie politicians had to been very stupid to get on the top of china's hate list because in my personal opinions, the japanese, vietnamese, korean, indonesian, turkish are far ahead of australia on the traditional hate list but unfortunately aus has leapfrogged the other 5 in the space of 6 months. Furthmore, aus did not get any substantial backing from the allies from the quad and 5-eye in the way of money. Aus got pushed ahead to confront china, now china is hitting back, the rest of the allies have ran off.

Australia is a very immature nation when it comes to global politics, by contrast new zealand is much much smart. However i dislike that bucktoothed tree hugger, she is far more crafty in diplomacy than the scumo.

As i have listed in my glossary, 'you don't know what you are talking about' means the person who says it is waving a white flag.
This will convince no one.

In any case, there is no foreign interference from other groups.....ummmm USA wanting to build a military base in australia, that's not a foreign interference?
It is by definition not illegal.

We are talking about illegal foreign interference. Read that again slowly if you must. The Australian government entering into security partnerships with other governments is not illegal foreign interference.

You don't have the faintest idea what you're talking about, do you?

Any other foreign interference, i dunno but the illegal war to invade iraq that was vetoed by the security council and only support by half a dozen nation. Take a guess at who's behest was Australia heeding to go to war where 190 other nations opted to not.

Then there syria, who's behest did australia answer to interfere in other nations's affairs.

Then there was the corona inquiry, why didn't usa lead the call but australia to call for investigation, oh you are going to tell it was a aussie idea and there was no one telling aus to do that. If aussies were stupid enough to do that then don't cry foul when the economy tanks and i can assure you that aussie economy can tank very easily.
So wait, these decisions made by the Australian government are your examples of "illegal foreign interference"? How does that work?

You might disagree with those decisions but they are patently not illegal foreign interference.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

China is coming after aus, if it was me, i would open up an investigation into human rights abuse in afghanistan, iraq, syria, east timor and i can assure you that there will be evidence aplenty, real and fake.
There will be "fake evidence"? Why on earth would that be significant?

Furthermore what do war crimes in Aghanistan, Iraq and Syria have to do with China, apart from being yet another CCP propaganda line?

You're really doing a good job of pushing the Beijing lines on these issues. What's that about?

Aussie politicians had to been very stupid to get on the top of china's hate list because in my personal opinions, the japanese, vietnamese, korean, indonesian, turkish are far ahead of australia on the traditional hate list but unfortunately aus has leapfrogged the other 5 in the space of 6 months. Furthmore, aus did not get any substantial backing from the allies from the quad and 5-eye in the way of money. Aus got pushed ahead to confront china, now china is hitting back, the rest of the allies have ran off.

Australia is a very immature nation when it comes to global politics, by contrast new zealand is much much smart. However i dislike that bucktoothed tree hugger, she is far more crafty in diplomacy than the scumo.
This is a load of waffle unrelated to anything being discussed. You are completely incoherent.

Lol, you are having issue with me being chinese, well whoopy ******* do, i happen to be from china, joined youth vanguard in grade 1 and grandpa was hardcore communist since 15 y.o, joined party at 17. I sincerely apologise for being true to my culture roots, unlike some stupid locals who bootlick other nations.
I have no idea whether you are Chinese or not.

Being Chinese, however, does not necessarily mean you sign on for every bullshit line from the CCP.

Do i prefer singaporean governance over australian governance, lol, yes, fu** yes.
So you'd prefer one-party rule and mass government censorship?

If that's the case, why have you chosen to reside in Australia?

What are you going to say next, go back to where you come from?
No, I'll just continue to point out the total incoherence of your arguments and the fact you don't know what you're talking about.

Lol, my response = after you get the fu** out of my continent, at least i am in the right continent, you are a bit far from europe.
So who's the racist?

You are a self-declared Chinese ethnonationalist but you're in this thread complaining about racism? How does that work?

Last edited:
Would you prefer Singaporean governance over Australian governance?

Well Singapore has a higher life expectancy, lower infant mortality, lower crime rate, higher GDP per capita and lower unemployment, along with no Pentecostalist nutbags running the country so yeah maybe their governance is better....?

Well Singapore has a higher life expectancy, lower infant mortality, lower crime rate, higher GDP per capita and lower unemployment, along with no Pentecostalist nutbags running the country so yeah maybe their governance is better....?
That's not what governance means. Governance is the system that runs the country, not "the government of the day" or the various quality of life indicators.

Singaporean governance involves one-party rule and mass censorship. Would you prefer that?

That's not what governance means. Governance is the system that runs the country, not "the government of the day" or the various quality of life indicators.

Singaporean governance involves one-party rule and mass censorship. Would you prefer that?

Singapore’s “governance” is statistically doing a better job than ours. They rate higher than Australia on economic freedom. And the Singaporean government currently allows their citizens to leave the nation without restriction. Australia is more of a prison island in that respect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In Australia, yes, they were.
The expansion of minority rights even if it's at odds with the established order is a fundamentally progressive cause, not a conservative one. The government of the day does not alter that.

Or do you want to give an encore performance of you not understanding what it means to be conservative? You've always struggled with that. You don't actually understand the core of the conservative impulse, do you?

Something to do with liking Christmas?

Come and have another helping, Quora Knightley.

Last edited:
Singapore’s “governance” is statistically doing a better job than ours. They rate higher than Australia on economic freedom. And the Singaporean government currently allows their citizens to leave the nation without restriction. Australia is more of a prison island in that respect.
Why did you ignore my question?

Hong Kong also ranks higher than Australia on economic freedom. So you'd prefer Hong Kong's governance? The limits of your line of argument are going to become apparent pretty quickly.

Where is the racism, ummmm the media spent more time reporting Kkawja charged on terrorism, the Khawja making centuries for australia.

Mate, i am pointing it right here for ya, too bad your type is deliberatly ignoring it.

it's alright, we will just leave your type behind.
This may come as a shock, but some being charged with terrorism offences is a little more significant that a sporting achievement.

Why did you ignore my question?

Hong Kong also ranks higher than Australia on economic freedom. So you'd prefer Hong Kong's governance? The limits of your line of argument are going to become apparent pretty quickly.

Schneebly11 is pretty despicable and he's on here to defend rad roo the pseudo nazi because of the affinity they have with key law who said Australia risks becoming the poor white trash of Asia, appropriated by the two of them to mean something quite racist.

Say all you want, but that prick on sky news after dark.is right, forget his name, that those on the communist woke left in Australia love to undermine our way of life here so that it'd actually be inferior to other nations, and its doing all of chinas work.

Schneebly11 is pretty despicable and he's on here to defend rad roo the pseudo nazi because of the affinity they have with key law who said Australia risks becoming the poor white trash of Asia, appropriated by the two of them to mean something quite racist.
I think it's the first time I've seen a self-declared ethnonationalist complain about racism.

Surely the whole point of being an ethnonationalist is that you identify people by race and make sure they get separated out into their own countries.

Say all you want, but that prick on sky news after dark.is right, forget his name, that those on the communist woke left in Australia love to undermine our way of life here so that it'd actually be inferior to other nations, and its doing all of chinas work.
What do you mean by "way of life"?

This is also a lazy, dishonest and convenient way for some jackass on Sky News to link his political opponents to the CCP.

The expansion of minority rights even if it's at odds with the established order is a fundamentally progressive cause, not a conservative one. The government of the day does not alter that.

Or do you want to give an encore performance of you not understanding what it means to be conservative? You've always struggled with that. You don't actually understand the core of the conservative impulse, do you?

Something to do with liking Christmas?

Come and have another helping, Quora Knightley.
Anzac Day and Christmas are sacred m8.

You heard of this case?

Why not?

Which is more worthy of media attention, a white kid smiling or a black man murdering a 1 yo white child?

View attachment 1109373
Your proof of the media ignoring non-white crime is to link an article from one of the UK's most circulated newspapers?

Remove this Banner Ad

Society/Culture When is racism really racism?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back