Toast Where are you seated at the Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

M14 standing, I'm in.

For what's it worth tickettek order history showed up a few mins before bank transaction.

Good luck all remaining.

Go swans, f'en pumped

Yeah I was refreshing that rather than bank.

I got a standing ticket at 2014 and got there a couple hours early... my legs and feet were so sore by the end of the game. If I had to do it again, I wouldn't be getting there too early haha
Just out of curiosity, how many people usually are there? Is it close like a moshpit where there's people all around you, the next person is actually breathing on you and you gotta get there early to bags your spot?

Just out of curiosity, how many people usually are there? Is it close like a moshpit where there's people all around you, the next person is actually breathing on you and you gotta get there early to bags your spot?
That's a really good question, particularly in the aftermath of Covid. In 2012 I was seated in the back row of seats that were directly in front of standing room and they were pretty squished in from what I could see, be interesting to see how they do it this year.

Guess that means I've missed out. P3, no standing. Was there in 2014 and 2016 as P1 member and only dropped to P3 this year. So disappointed, but we will be cheering loudly from home.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Where are you seated at the Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back