Prediction Where do we finish from here?

Where do we finish from here?

• 1-4

• 5-8

• 9-12

• 13-18

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I did the ladder predictor. Directly after we had an impressive win against cellar-dweller WC, which is when you should really do these things. I put a lot into it and after some intensive mental interrogation I decided we’re looking likely for the premiership.

I don’t remember the finer points but we do make top 4 and I think we play Essendon in a prelim. I’m pretty satisfied with this effort.

Hard to believe we beat the Dogs and Hawks easily and all of us have 40 points right now. They both seem to be teams who should be 4-6 places higher than us on the ladder. Not sure we are even better than Adelaide.

13th. Play the kids rest a few blokes. Problem is the season is so close the club will thi k we're still a good chance at finals. Really not sure who we beat on the run home. Giants no. Dogs no. Port maybe. Gc no. Pies own us, so no. Maybe win 1 game I reckon.

hopefully we finish as low as possible for the draft, and we have a full external review started before the season is over. get some campaigner who is not afraid to ask the hard questions to run it.

13th. Play the kids rest a few blokes. Problem is the season is so close the club will thi k we're still a good chance at finals. Really not sure who we beat on the run home. Giants no. Dogs no. Port maybe. Gc no. Pies own us, so no. Maybe win 1 game I reckon.

I wouldn't be surprised if we beat GWS, they've been pretty bad around the ball the last two weeks. Obvious concern though is their efficiency going forward.

I wouldn't be surprised if we beat GWS, they've been pretty bad around the ball the last two weeks. Obvious concern though is their efficiency going forward.
I've loved that our kids have been amongst our best in the last month. But against stronger opposition we need our senior players to stand up, and they just aren't. Who knows. This season is so hard to predict.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just did a ladder predictor thingo. Have us finishing 13th on 10 wins. Your thoughts?

Sydney 72
Carlton 64
Brisbane 62
Essendon 62
Geelong 60
Fremantle 58
GWS 56
Collingwood 56
-
Port Adelaide 52
Western Bulldogs 48
Gold Coast 48
Hawthorn 48
Melbourne 40
Adelaide 34
St Kilda 28
North Melbourne 16
West Coast 12
Richmond 12
Very interesting. Essendon top four pretty funny.

Very interesting. Essendon top four pretty funny.
At least you had a go Les

Feel Better Cheer Up GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Where do we finish from here?

Back