Where to for Pfiefer and Vince

Remove this Banner Ad

Ummm, so I guess no one here is well versed in Fev's early history at Carlton?

At this age: Pfeiff > Fev on & off the field

fev has established himself at the club and is without a doubt the most important player to the carlton footy club. as a youngster, pfieffer needs to be on his game 24/7 and he's has one too many hiccups :thumbsdown:

bye darren
LOL, you just piss talent off that easily? I don't think so.

Let's face it, had first year blues, admittedly, but has improved.

2nd, got punched in the face, completely innocent.

3rd, was out 20 minutes too late.

What do you want him to be? An angel?

You're insane.

weren't you one of the posters who said you didn't want fev here because he has a discipline problem? drummond being biased again? no way!
No. I even started a thread saying we should go after him. Bad luck.

He has been in the spotlight a couple of times. But how major have his indiscretions been?

Incident 3 - This week, 20 minutes over curfew.

Incident 2 - Earlier this year he was hit in a bar, an incident in which he may or may not have been innocent. The club declared him an inncoent victim. Conspiarcy theorists, of which this board has a few, may doubt that he was innocent and it was a club cover up but given the club's eagerness to punish that seems unlikely.

Incident 1 - Something happened in his first year which I dont know what it was, hopefully someone can fill us in.

Looking at these incidents they don't seem all that bad. Punishable, yeah perhaps, but enough to delist. Without knowing what he did the first time, I'd say no way would this 'body of work' alone be enough to delist him.
Incident 1 was turning up to team meetings late.

And as they ruled him out of any misdemeanors in #2, he was obviously in the clear.

So he’s rocked up to team meetings late and broken curfew by 20 minutes.

Enough to delist? You’ve got to be kidding.

fev has established himself at the club and is without a doubt the most important player to the carlton footy club. as a youngster, pfieffer needs to be on his game 24/7 and he's has one too many hiccups :thumbsdown:

bye darren
:rolleyes:

Half the reason you want him gone is because of me I bet...

He has been in the spotlight a couple of times. But how major have his indiscretions been?

Incident 3 - This week, 20 minutes over curfew.

Incident 2 - Earlier this year he was hit in a bar, an incident in which he may or may not have been innocent. The club declared him an inncoent victim. Conspiarcy theorists, of which this board has a few, may doubt that he was innocent and it was a club cover up but given the club's eagerness to punish that seems unlikely.

Incident 1 - Something happened in his first year which I dont know what it was, hopefully someone can fill us in.

Looking at these incidents they don't seem all that bad. Punishable, yeah perhaps, but enough to delist. Without knowing what he did the first time, I'd say no way would this 'body of work' alone be enough to delist him.

Incident 1 - I believe was rocking up to practice late & hung over.

Incident 2 isn't an incident.

Incident 3 - One of three players who barely broke a tight curfew.

He's definitely a problem child, but cutting him loose is bloody stupid. He's a kid who's here to win games.

LOL, you just piss talent off that easily? I don't think so.

talent in sanfl, how the hell do we know how good he's gonna be in the big league?

Let's face it, had first year blues, admittedly, but has improved.

by improved you mean still getting suspended by the club?

2nd, got punched in the face, completely innocent.

innocent? :D lmao ok then :thumbsu:

3rd, was out 20 minutes too late.

there's rules, you have to abide by them no matter how stupid they are. pfeiff should know that he hasn't exactly been great off field yet he still gets himself into strife, hell he should get home a few hours earlier just to make sure he's not cutting it too fine.

no wonder he hasn't debuted yet, massive attitude problem .. and he hasn't even played a game with the AFC!! :rolleyes:

not really sure if i care that much if he's with the AFC next year or not

talent in sanfl, how the hell do we know how good he's gonna be in the big league?
by keeping him on the list.

been one of norwoods best lately, form has been very good, close to call up.

by improved you mean still getting suspended by the club?
yeh, for being 20 minutes over a 11pm curfew. although i guess you've never been out past 11pm on a saturday night.

innocent? :D lmao ok then :thumbsu:

mate if he wasn't innocent, given the severity and publicity of the punishment of this indiscretion, and the one last year where he was sent back to norwood, i highly doubt they would've just let it go through to the keeper saying it was 'completely innocent'.

there's rules, you have to abide by them no matter how stupid they are. pfeiff should know that he hasn't exactly been great off field yet he still gets himself into strife, hell he should get home a few hours earlier just to make sure he's not cutting it too fine.

no wonder he hasn't debuted yet, massive attitude problem .. and he hasn't even played a game with the AFC!! :rolleyes:

not really sure if i care that much if he's with the AFC next year or not
yes, you do have to obide by them. he is copping the punishment fair and square, just like the other 2.

he has real talent, you dont just **** that off over 20 minutes to prove a point, otherwise you'd **** vince and hudson off to.

idiot.

Interesting how most people who support the club on the suspensions are saying Pfeiffer is a problem, and the ones who are bagging the club for it say Pfeiffer is the next best thing.

BZZT I support the club in what they have done but I wouldn't be delisting Pfeiffer. Amazed how lightly Hudson is getting off on all this as well.

Interesting how most people who support the club on the suspensions are saying Pfeiffer is a problem, and the ones who are bagging the club for it say Pfeiffer is the next best thing.

Support the decision. But I don't think its the end of the line by any stretch of the imagination either.

Support Pfeiffer. Still think he will be one of the best players at the AFC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BZZT I support the club in what they have done but I wouldn't be delisting Pfeiffer. Amazed how lightly Hudson is getting off on all this as well.

Same. I don't feel strongly either way on the decision to suspend the three of them so I'm happy to support the club's decision. No way should DP be delisted.

been one of norwoods best lately, form has been very good, close to call up.

so close yet so far eh?

yeh, for being 20 minutes over a 11pm curfew. although i guess you've never been out past 11pm on a saturday night.

course i've been out past 11, having said that i've never had a curfew .. probably because, u know, i've never been on an AFL list? FFS does he wanna play footy or not?

mate if he wasn't innocent, given the severity and publicity of the punishment of this indiscretion, and the one last year where he was sent back to norwood, i highly doubt they would've just let it go through to the keeper saying it was 'completely innocent'.

ok yep innocent :thumbsu: darren is an angel, he didn't do anything wrong nor did he provoke anything :thumbsu: :rolleyes:

he has real talent, you dont just **** that off over 20 minutes to prove a point, otherwise you'd **** vince and hudson off to.

idiot.

difference between those 3? 2 have debuted, 1 has not. plus the other 2 haven't been had discipline problems prior to today.

so close yet so far eh?

course i've been out past 11, having said that i've never had a curfew .. probably because, u know, i've never been on an AFL list? FFS does he wanna play footy or not?

ok yep innocent :thumbsu: darren is an angel, he didn't do anything wrong nor did he provoke anything :thumbsu: :rolleyes:

difference between those 3? 2 have debuted, 1 has not. plus the other 2 haven't been had discipline problems prior to today.

That you are aware of.

Why are you ignoring CC? He is right, if he was in the wrong I highly doubt they would have ignored it seeing how hard they've come down on him in other instances.

Where to for Pfieffer and Vince? They'll serve their suspension this weekend, and everything will be back to normal next week. Shouldn't affect their careers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Where to for Pfiefer and Vince

Remove this Banner Ad

Back