Where will your team finish in 2007 - "Honestly"

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood: 7th to 10th. If we get a few injuries on top of missing Didak and Holland early it could get ugly. Same weaknesses as last year with no quality tap ruckman and a lack of pace and class in the midfield. The midfield is suffering from the old players easing while the young players not yet eased in. The list in general is suffering from a distinct lack of vision and judgement on behalf of the coach.

What position do you honestly think your team will finsh in 2007, and a brief explanation why.

I'll kick the ball rolling with Melbourne.

6th (before and after finals).

Will win a plethora games at the MCG and hard to see them going backwards with the assemble of young kids coming through. Needs to learn to win in Perth, Adelaide and Telstra Dome (4 games there next year). Would've loved a bit of activity at the trading table.
hawks will finish 8th or 9th and be around there after the finals they will be just winding up the jets for years 08 and 09

Very difficult to say in Port's case. If Tredders doesn't recover well, if our youngsters don't continue to improve, if the squad doesn't gel, with so many new people, we won't make the eight.

If Tredders gets back to his dominant best, if Cornes plays CHB, our youngsters continue to improve and the squad gels well, we will probably make top four.

A little ambitious there Pred. I can't see that in the short term Tredrea will be back to his brilliant best, but if he can get back to around 80% I think we can be around 6-8.

If Lloyd can succesfully return and some of our younger players step up then Essendon can move up to 12th

A little ambitious there Pred. I can't see that in the short term Tredrea will be back to his brilliant best, but if he can get back to around 80% I think we can be around 6-8.
Not so ambitious. A prediction of 6th-8th, such as you made, is not so different to 4th-10th in the scheme of things.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lions to finish anywhere from 8th (with no injuries) to 13th. Could not see us any lower than that - a team with Brown, Black, Power, Lappin, Charman, Sherman, Bradshaw, Sherman, Adcock, Notting surely could not finish any lower, but overall maybe 10th.

Honestly? Depends. If we have a near injury-free year and some of our young guys step up then we could finish in the bottom half of the 8. If we have injuries and our young guys don't step up we could get the spoon.

Unfortunately only 12-16. I just want us to start playing a better, most interesting style with some younger guys to put their hand up. If that can happen and we still finish around 14th, at least the first steps have been taken for a revival.

Remove this Banner Ad

Where will your team finish in 2007 - "Honestly"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back