Where's the Franklin Appreciation?

Remove this Banner Ad

how good was his goal after the half time siren! FREAKY! I think he's leading scoring shots in the comp:thumbsu:

Buddy Love.....:D

Great goal duel with J. Brown. Was a bit worried when he took on J. Brown in the half-time malae - wait a few years for that Buddy ;)

Certainly one of the most exciting looking players at his age and dimentions there has been for a long time. Wonder if the Hawks might want to trade him?:D

I believe tambling will still be a gun. he just needs to get stronger in the core areas such as hips/waist and legs. If you all take notice of the majority of games this year when he has played, he actually gets to alot of contests and gets his hands on the ball but gets tackled straight away and hasn't got the strength in the lower torso to swivel and break a tackle like the majority of seasoned onballers do. He doesn't need to spend the preseason on upper body strength, he really needs to just concentrate on his hips/waist and legs so that he is not brushed/thrown aside, but can stand up in tackles. As soon as he can do this he will monster the opposition around the ball with his speed and skill. Nobody will be able to get near him. Then you will all see that their is no issue with our picking him over buddy franklin. I still think in the long run tambo will be the better player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont think so.. I think they gave Brown BOG. Franklin was not our best for sure today but he had a good game

Luke Hodge was B.O.G by a mile.

Franklin will probably kick 70 goals this year. He'll be All-Australian. And he's 20. I honestly have never seen anything like him. He is bizarre.

There's still a million things in his game that need tweaking. If he puts in the hard yards Buddy aged 25 could be just about anything.

I believe tambling will still be a gun. he just needs to get stronger in the core areas such as hips/waist and legs. If you all take notice of the majority of games this year when he has played, he actually gets to alot of contests and gets his hands on the ball but gets tackled straight away and hasn't got the strength in the lower torso to swivel and break a tackle like the majority of seasoned onballers do. He doesn't need to spend the preseason on upper body strength, he really needs to just concentrate on his hips/waist and legs so that he is not brushed/thrown aside, but can stand up in tackles. As soon as he can do this he will monster the opposition around the ball with his speed and skill. Nobody will be able to get near him. Then you will all see that their is no issue with our picking him over buddy franklin. I still think in the long run tambo will be the better player.

Idiot....

That was hilarious, keep the comedy flowing !!! you absolute genius. :)

Tambling bwahahahaha. :)

not just franklin, ROUGHEAD!! he is a gun. i think roughead and franklin are going to win premierships together, they seem to work off each other.
i noticed a few times with gray+westhoff for port as well..
glad you have gilham now too, he proved us all wrong, doing very well.

buddy is a genius and will dominate his position for the next 7-8 yrs at least

tambling should see the good ppl at centrelink and inform them of his plans to travel the country with his one man xavier clarke tribute show :thumbsu:

LOL thats what i call a pre-emptive strike!

No one had written anything about Tambling, and then i read 15 lines about him in the next post wondering if i had clicked on the wrong thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Where's the Franklin Appreciation?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back