Which Geelong potato did you think would be a star?

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha i think I have that game on my hard drive somewhere. Round 20 2003 it was.

I still remember him dropping a mark on the wing, Medallion Club side of Docklands against Collingwood, with not one player near him for a good 20 metres. :$
He would kick a bag and for the next 5 games wouldn't get near the pill.

I thought Burbury was tracking nicely. Huge broken jaw injury though and didn't get back into it.

Orren Stephenson was rated the best ruck in the VFL. Not even close in the AFL.

Last edited:
Simon Arnott. I would get hungry when the commentators said biscuits.

Didn't miss a match in 99. Even racked up 35-odd touches in one particular game and kicked 4 goals in another if my memory serves me right. Wasn't great at the Swans, though, and barely featured in our improved 2000 side. One of those players who struggled in decent teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Adam Varcoe
2. Jason Davenport
3. Simon Arnott (leads the disposals in 1999, only given 4 games in 2000, then delisted and goes on to dominate in the SANFL ... Hmm)

Currently,my curse is placed on Jamaine Jones.

1. Adam Varcoe
2. Jason Davenport
3. Simon Arnott (leads the disposals in 1999, only given 4 games in 2000, then delisted and goes on to dominate in the SANFL ... Hmm)

Reckon you're on a winner there Joe.....

At last :)

1. Adam Varcoe
2. Jason Davenport

Adam varcoe showed a bit before injury. Understandable.

Based on today's news out of Adelaide I'll add Dean Gore to my list.

Don't start some idiot on twitter did my head in wants to take Troy Menzel. I was asked what I knew about list management because I didn't like his idea and somehow I would of got rid of Moons chappy boris SJ Lonergan and Stokes before the reached their potential.:mad::eek::rolleyes:
Mind you nobody else agreed

Remove this Banner Ad

Which Geelong potato did you think would be a star?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back