Which politicians do you find sexy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Kate Ellis.

1431_22.jpg

Even though she hasn't been for a few years now, definitely Kristina Keneally. Plibersek probably. Kirralie Smith another.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought I'd bump this in honour of Kristina Keneally. Her political career has left plenty to be desired thus far; I do however have an inkling she'll make for a superb addition (appearance-wise anyway) to the lower house if successful on Saturday. She has that mature, Fiona Patten-like appeal with the elegance and self-assurance of Julie Bishop.

KristinaKeneally_400by225.jpg

Also, just this week she's labelled Turnbull as 'shrunken', 'pathetic and sad'. No doubt, Shorten's backing was influenced by her tendency to throw shade at the liberal party.

DO-Bn69X4AAgnEg.jpg

Plus, she looks like the type of woman who'd be down for anything - hell, so many North American birds are.

1399952636233.jpg

Kristina Keneally isn't as hot as she was back when she was NSW premier although she is still pretty smoking for a woman that's pushing 50, I'd vote for her.

She reminds me a bit of Sandra Sully who is another woman who has managed to remain smoking hot well into her 40s and 50s.

Come on lads, which politicians would you have a go with, or find sexy?

My favorites are Jacqui Lambie, Julie Bishop and Peta Credlin. I would go there with all of them.

What about you boys?

Geez m8, get yourself some help....and while you're at it, some laser-eye treatment, a hearing-aid & some taste-buds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Which politicians do you find sexy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back