Which team out of Adelaide, North and Hawthorn has the better youth? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Only concern I see for Hawks is they’re winning but still have a bottom 4 percentage.

Maybe playing a bit above grade currently, which could lead to less quality coming in due to worse draft position.

Still, I’d play devils advocate and argue that winning instills good culture for kids to better reach their potential. North have a lot of talent coming in but they just don’t know how to win.

Only concern I see for Hawks is they’re winning but still have a bottom 4 percentage.

Maybe playing a bit above grade currently, which could lead to less quality coming in due to worse draft position.

Still, I’d play devils advocate and argue that winning instills good culture for kids to better reach their potential. North have a lot of talent coming in but they just don’t know how to win.
% is irrelevant with how you play currently. Clearly Hawthorn are playing like a top 8 side. The fact is the form swing was so heavy that the % hasn’t recovered from heavy early season losses. Richmond twice, North again and some opportunities to raise it.

One more and I am done fellas.

Get your kicks in now before the Tigers game.

Tiges are a big chance I reckon. They'll play their Granny against us.

Good culture should lead to some quality free agents or players wanting to be traded to Hawthorn.

Yeah they will win due to Dusty 300.

But should find another win before end of the season

Our wins haven’t been about our opponents playing poorly. They played as well as we let them. A few like brisbane made a point of saying their season on the line etc

But maybe they’ll ‘do it for dusty’ like the didn’t ‘do it for Jack dyer’

Welcome to the winners list North.

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I miss Kane McGoody telling me we have no spine.
So so good to still have Lewis to add alongside Calsher and McCabe to add alongside Wedds… with Blanck & Phillips to return.

Lewis = Fog
Dear > than… ?????
Meek/Reeves a mile in front of ??
Wedds a mile in front of whoever you chuck up.

Murray & Blanck to return.

And then… will come the Free agents. Chol, Meek, Mass, Ginni are all wins. Who wouldn’t want in.

Adelaide will they throw 2 x 1st at Petty again…
Sell the farm for Yeo…

Keane wants out. Doesn’t surprise.

I miss Kane McGoody telling me we have no spine.
So so good to still have Lewis to add alongside Calsher and McCabe to add alongside Wedds… with Blanck & Phillips to return.

Lewis = Fog
Dear > than… ?????
Meek/Reeves a mile in front of ??
Wedds a mile in front of whoever you chuck up.

Murray & Blanck to return.

And then… will come the Free agents. Chol, Meek, Mass, Ginni are all wins. Who wouldn’t want in.

Adelaide will they throw 2 x 1st at Petty again…
Sell the farm for Yeo…

Keane wants out. Doesn’t surprise.
Lewis is better than Fogarty. Dear is on par with Thilthorpe, Meek is miles ahead of anyone else at Adelaide, I don’t even think they have a young ruck on their list.

Lewis is better than Fogarty. Dear is on par with Thilthorpe, Meek is miles ahead of anyone else at Adelaide, I don’t even think they have a young ruck on their list.
No… no they don’t. They replaced a 28 year old O’Brien with a 28 year old Strauchan.

Himmelberg wanted out last year.
Will escape next year.

Our wins haven’t been about our opponents playing poorly. They played as well as we let them. A few like brisbane made a point of saying their season on the line etc

But maybe they’ll ‘do it for dusty’ like the didn’t ‘do it for Jack dyer’
As an aside Hawthorn 2003 was the absolute worst time to be a Hawks supporter. That said, its amazing how many of that generation went on to win a flag in 2008

Welcome to the winners list North.

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

Be kind to them. They are like the distant relatives being invited to a wedding. Barely know anyone, and are quite happy to stay in their dark little corner, waving and nodding every now and then, while drinking the free booze.

From 2 games early in the season and the Suns game at their home ground. I dont think too many care about the %. Its all about the 4 points.

Remove this Banner Ad

Which team out of Adelaide, North and Hawthorn has the better youth? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back