Which team would you like to see fail

Remove this Banner Ad

skywalk750 said:
Which football team that could make the Grand Final would you most like to see fail and even moreso embarassed by a huge defeat?

What a negative poll. Find something better to do or don't post at all :rolleyes:

Dave

16 Passionate clubs make for a great competition.

I just dont wanna see Brisbane win another flag, simply cause theyve won 3 straight. Be nice to see Geelong or Saints get one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

St Kilda.

I like seeing a fellow battler club doing well, but i hate the over top ARROGANCE. As i was walking into Telstra Dome yesterday afternoon, this obsolute halfwit St Kidla fan laughesd at me, and said: "Norrrrf wont kick 5 goals in the game, and the mighty Sennnnners will kick 15 in the first term alone." Im pretty sure i had to wipe the saliva off my face, but that just typifies the arrogance of SOME of their supporters. Im sure most of them are fine, but god damn over confidence and utter arrogance just shiites me.

We want another one, we want another one, goal, goal, goal woooooh! (GRRR) :rolleyes:

Brisbane by 10 street lengths, Why? $600,000 and Alister Lynch being allowed to take DHEA. Plus they are so far up themselves, it oozes

St Kilda way out on top :D
bigfootysig.gif

Some people have a bad case of the green-eyed monster, don't they?

Well, if it wasn't us, it would be someone else. I must confess to being surprised but not that much. We were alright by everyone when we were an inoffensive, lower ladder struggler. Success hits our door, and suddenly were public enemy number 1!

Can't please everyone, I suppose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Which team would you like to see fail

Remove this Banner Ad

Back