FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching Barry after hearing so many good things. Up to ep 4 but it's going to have to improve to keep my time poor interest.
They're only half hour episodes which useful if you're time poor, so I suggest you keep going unless you absolutely hate it. Weirdly, I stopped watching it during the second season (don't know why, but I just never got around to watching the next episode for a couple of years), but then came back to it and ended up racing through the whole thing. Some of the funniest TV I've ever seen.

Watching the latest ep of Bounce, much as I love these guys I'm very afraid of putting sharp instruments in their hands.

The O'Toole name instantly brings back memories of the wood chop featured on Sunday footy shows back when Moses was a pup ;)

..and one of the best was Laurence O'Toole, the one the other night must have been a son. On the original World of Sport when they had the woodchop, the countdown at the start, Axemen, ready, go, 1, 2, 3 etc was Jack O'Toole, the patriarch of the clan.

Woodchop
Tug-of-war
Roller Derby (2 competitors on stationary bikes moving a needle around a clock)

..and one of the best was Laurence O'Toole, the one the other night must have been a son. On the original World of Sport when they had the woodchop, the countdown at the start, Axemen, ready, go, 1, 2, 3 etc was Jack O'Toole, the patriarch of the clan.

Woodchop
Tug-of-war
Roller Derby (2 competitors on stationary bikes moving a needle around a clock)
It was a highlight for sure and took a lot of skill. O'Toole were Tasmanians if IRC

Was it only Aussie local shows that feature this sport?

Haven't been exposed to much lately concerning tv series. History, fantasy, horror & comedy please.

I watched The Tourist so you didn't have to. There was possibly a half decent 2 hour movie in there. But they stretched it out for 6 hours.

Jamie Dornan plays a guy who has total amnesia after a vehicle crash in the outback. The minor characters were all ridiculous caricatures. Some of the dialog was reminiscent of a year 11 drama production. There were brief exotic location scenes as though the production crew fancied some paid holidays.

Platonic: There's a great comedy movie in this series, but they seem to have taken all the big laugh moments out of that movie and split them out across however many episodes this goes for.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I watched the first episode. Amazing as usual. There's a short post-credits scene.
Last couple seasons haven't been amazing in my opinion. But definitely enjoyed that first ep, seems back to the quality from the earlier seasons

Me too.
I'm bloody hating the Christians, and judges mc judge face Sammy (lighthouse) and melody (unstructured). Probably heavily edited, but they just aren't living in the real world.

I've met Kat several times (friend of a friend). She is exactly like she is on the show
Did you hear Melody? Doesn't want to raise kids where they just do what they are told and wants them to question authority? **** me, what a pain in the arse these children will be as adults.

Really enjoying Parental Guidance, glad it's back.

Drives me crazy seeing people so confident in rubbish parenting styles that build stupid, uneducated, scared children with no resilience.

Imagine not even getting as far as the end of the driveway leaving your kids, that’s not slow parenting, that’s imparting your own fear and neurosis onto your children. You can’t raise kids to be scared and paranoid of everything.

Drives me crazy seeing people so confident in rubbish parenting styles that build stupid, uneducated, scared children with no resilience.

Imagine not even getting as far as the end of the driveway leaving your kids, that’s not slow parenting, that’s imparting your own fear and neurosis onto your children. You can’t raise kids to be scared and paranoid of everything.
Oh yeah the slow parents are not for me either. I can't believe they didn't even participate. What a joke.

Their kids will struffle big time in the real world when adults.

Liking the American parents.

Finished Curb Your Enthusiasm

Now deciding what to binge watch next, really not sure... something I haven't watched for years, or something I haven't watched for months ? :p

In the interim I've been watching older wrestling (yay WWF/WWE) ppv's and not really in any order. Vengeance 2001, Survivor Series 2001 (yes I went backwards and watched the December 2001 ppv before November 2001) and Survivor Series 98.

I'm being sent the 24 tv series on bluray :D, last year I started marathoning the show in October... I may yet start watching the show again in August or maybe September. Perhaps I'll get too tempted and start it when it gets delivered in July.

Anyone watching The Idol on Binge/Fox?

Two Eps up now

I think it would be better as a binge to draw the story together

It has a creepy sense of foreboding

Ensemble cast is top notch. Azaria blitzing it
Watched the first ep and thought it was appalling (writing and acting, probably with the exception of Azaria and a few other supporters) but the reviews are car crash stuff and the few memes ive seen make me wanna cringe watch so i might try and binge the majority.

Finished Yellowjackets season 2 last night, honestly not sure what to make of it, but i think its good?

Watching FROM on Stan. 5 episodes into S1. They've set the seen, the storyline is good. Possibly need a bit more action, it's a bit slow. I feel like the show could really use a couple more recognisable faces. Not really invested in any character. You'd find these actors in C grade movies. But I'll keep watching and hope for an improve. 7/10 so far.

FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back