FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Silo is the only thing I'm watching with conviction atm. The cupboard is pretty bare for my tastes. Anyone know of any hidden si-fi gems nearing the quality of The Expanse?

The Expanse is pretty special, I'd suggest Foundation on AppleTv, season 2 is coming out soon I believe, I really enjoyed S1.

Love apocalyptic/post shows, basically any show where people need to survive an ordeal. Any suggestions?

Loving Silo at the moment.
I won't suggest the obvious ones but the possible less obvious ones might include The Wilds season 1 (S2 sucks) basically a teen girl lord of flies conspiracy thing, Into The Night is pretty good without being amazing, like a more serious version of Manifest which I couldn't get into.

I've been meaning to watch Black Summer but I've heard it's OK zombie fare.

I won't suggest the obvious ones but the possible less obvious ones might include The Wilds season 1 (S2 sucks) basically a teen girl lord of flies conspiracy thing, Into The Night is pretty good without being amazing, like a more serious version of Manifest which I couldn't get into.

I've been meaning to watch Black Summer but I've heard it's OK zombie fare.
I've seen The Wilds, enjoy it. Seen into the night also, was decent and I've seen season 1 of Black Summer, not bad, might watch season 2 shortly.

I think I've seen nearly all shows in this genre haha, probably some foreign ones I haven't seen. Alice in Borderland is one I should watch.

I've seen The Wilds, enjoy it. Seen into the night also, was decent and I've seen season 1 of Black Summer, not bad, might watch season 2 shortly.

I think I've seen nearly all shows in this genre haha, probably some foreign ones I haven't seen. Alice in Borderland is one I should watch.
I think I'm in the same boat, one of my favourite genres and in particular when it has sci-fi elements mixed in.
Alice in Borderlands is worth watching but I haven't seen S2 yet.
I'm watching The Swarm ATM which is decent, more sci-fi/disaster.

Edit: have you seen The Terror? Season 1 is great

Last edited:
I think I'm in the same boat, one of my favourite genres and in particular when it has sci-fi elements mixed in.
Alice in Borderlands is worth watching but I haven't seen S2 yet.
I'm watching The Swarm ATM which is decent, more sci-fi/disaster.

Edit: have you seen The Terror? Season 1 is great
Yeah The Terror is good, haven't seen S2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me and my partner didnt mind Class of '07, for an Aussie Post Apocolyptic series on Amazon Prime.
The Society on Netflix is similar, i enjoyed it but it only got one season.

Just signed up to Binge.
Finally watched the last season of Mr Inbetween.
Great show.

Also watched the first episode of Mare of Easttown.
Jeez, that’s some grim viewing!
Seems quality though. Will persevere through.

Finished Our Planet I and II. While the highs are better than anything else there are some annoyances. One the music is so tackled on and manipulative that it detracts from the stunning footage. Also I find Attenborough's narration overrated. 7.5/10.

Now deciding between Mindhunter and Happy Valley next. Help?

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back