FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Finished Our Planet I and II. While the highs are better than anything else there are some annoyances. One the music is so tackled on and manipulative that it detracts from the stunning footage. Also I find Attenborough's narration overrated. 7.5/10.

Now deciding between Mindhunter and Happy Valley next. Help?
Mindhunter Ive watched and would recommend . Happy Valley no idea

Mindhunter helps if you have a smidgin of Serial Killer knowledge but not encyclopaedic

Mindhunter Ive watched and would recommend . Happy Valley no idea

Mindhunter helps if you have a smidgin of Serial Killer knowledge but not encyclopaedic
Mindhunter it is! Thanks.

Referring to the bolded- Serial killers in general or is that the name of a show?

Finished Our Planet I and II. While the highs are better than anything else there are some annoyances. One the music is so tackled on and manipulative that it detracts from the stunning footage. Also I find Attenborough's narration overrated. 7.5/10.

Now deciding between Mindhunter and Happy Valley next. Help?

Happy Valley over Mindhunter

Loved it

Many years ago I watched the first episode of Breaking Bad

And stopped

Came back and persisted when the hype started around S3, binged it and it and BCS are two of my faves of all time

I’m in the same space as Succession and Peaky Blinders, though up to THAT episode in Season 1 of Succession

So….which one do I go back to and restart?

Having a quick look at Million Dollar Island. Unless there's a plot twist, the whole idea of sending half the island home is ****ing ******ed.

If they send the half to another area/island then that's fine but to be outed because of the team you're in is ****ed.

Many years ago I watched the first episode of Breaking Bad

And stopped

Came back and persisted when the hype started around S3, binged it and it and BCS are two of my faves of all time

I’m in the same space as Succession and Peaky Blinders, though up to THAT episode in Season 1 of Succession

So….which one do I go back to and restart?
Succession every day! Peaky Blinders doesn’t even come close imo.

Succession every day! Peaky Blinders doesn’t even come close imo.
Do you are telling me I get to binge Succession?

So Excited Reaction GIF

Having a quick look at Million Dollar Island. Unless there's a plot twist, the whole idea of sending half the island home is ******* ******ed.

If they send the half to another area/island then that's fine but to be outed because of the team you're in is ****ed.

I lasted 1 episode, then skipped to the end of the 2nd episode to see whether the eliminations changed, and then I gave up.

It's a gameshow predicated on needing people to quit - which they've done in large numbers, which suggests plenty of people have been cast following psychological testing that told producers they'd quit. Which is both unethical from a casting perspective, and a rubbish premise for a show.

I lasted 1 episode, then skipped to the end of the 2nd episode to see whether the eliminations changed, and then I gave up.

It's a gameshow predicated on needing people to quit - which they've done in large numbers, which suggests plenty of people have been cast following psychological testing that told producers they'd quit. Which is both unethical from a casting perspective, and a rubbish premise for a show.
Not only that. They'd need to ensure they ended up with the right people at the top end meaning people would have been sent there "paid as actors" to ensure the right people ended up being the centre of attention. One of the personal trainers has 75K followers on Instagram.

The show was rigged

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First season was good but then it just became standard CW teenage drama.
Agree with this. Once the main issue was dealt with, should have stopped.
Now everyone has dated everyone on the show, and on top of that the spinoff. It's gone on too long

Not a show as such but currently watching Glastonbury on BBC iPlayer.

Elton closing the festival and, despite not being his biggest fan, he's awesome.
Glastonbury is an iconic music fest, always a pleasure to watch/participate in and the man you speak of is a legend in his own right.

You don't have to admire an artist in any particular field to appreciate the talent.

Recently started watching 'What we do in the shadows'

Up to series 2, its a really good adaptation of the movie

Matt Berry plays a similar character in most things I have seen him in (IT crowd & Toast) but god damn he plays it well

Finished FBoy Island today.

Gotta say, was a fun romp and had a great reality show finish.

Ive now done two eps of The Idol, it is truly terrible but i cant look away.
Enjoy it whole you can

Think ep 5 is out this week? Surely that’s not the whole season? Like I can understand canning it after a season but if you’ve got an 8 ep run in the can surely you just release it
I don't watch it but apparently it's 6 eps and they're pulling the pin anyway

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back