Prediction Who are you going for?

Remove this Banner Ad

Other teams playing means nothing to me.
Appreciate a good game but that's as far s it goes.

Have not watched a full gf since 2010.
I'm with you here VDS66......

I haven't watched a GF on TV since 2008.

Went to the 3 GF's in 2009/2010........but haven't watched a GF on TV since.

Just can't do it.

I've knocked back a few BBQ's in the last 6 years........some friends have suggested that I need some therapy....they just maybe right...lol.

I'm with you here VDS66......

I haven't watched a GF on TV since 2008.

Went to the 3 GF's in 2009/2010........but haven't watched a GF on TV since.

Just can't do it.

I've knocked back a few BBQ's in the last 6 years........some friends have suggested that I need some therapy....they just maybe right...lol.
Everybody's different.

I can watch the draw, have a few times. I've seen about 2 quarters of the replay & I can watch 3 quarters of 97 & 09 :p

It's more soaking up the atmosphere of St Kilda being in a granny even if it is through the tv lol

Next one we make I'll be going for sure, win lose or draw.

I'm not a religious or superstitious guy but surely the law of averages says that our luck/fortune will surely change with GF's.

I mean....Look at the Cats...they lost 4 GF's in 6 years in the late 80's early 90's.......their fortune turned around big time 12 years later after the last GF loss.

Sydney for me. Idk why but I don't mind Sydney. Wanted them to beat WB and want them to beat Essendon and then Geelong or Richmond. If GWS winning means Kelly leaves then I'm all for that too. **** the rest of the clubs.

I'm a salty, salty kid, if Saints can't win it all then I don't want any other Victorian club to win it. There isn't too many teams I'm fond of.

Everybody's different.

I can watch the draw, have a few times. I've seen about 2 quarters of the replay & I can watch 3 quarters of 97 & 09 :p

It's more soaking up the atmosphere of St Kilda being in a granny even if it is through the tv lol

I recall the excitement of making finals in 91. Then beating the filth in 92.

97 was bitter because I honestly expected to win it after smashing Norf.

99 hurt and is the one that got away.

2010 draw was weird. Actually believed we had it. Amazing feeling for a few minutes.

Then the replay.

Mentally drained after that.

Up until that point, all I wanted was the chance to play in a GF.

But after coming so agonisingly close in the draw... it's just not the same watching other teams.

Unlike some, I have a huge respect for the Hawks and Swans for what they have achieved. Wanted the Swans to win last year. So on the day I'll pick a preferred team of sorts.

There are certain teams you have to barrack against by default... like wanting the Cats to smash the Pies in 2011. Anyone else and I would have wanted the cats to lose.
Nailed it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I live in the hole they call Geelong surrounded by the biggest bunch of feral flog supporters.. everything about that football club makes me sick.

I either want that scum out in straight sets or a heartbreaking GF loss.

If Toby Greene could fly kick that cheating scumbag AFLs pet Joel Selwood straight in the face I would be the happiest man alive.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thought GWS but after tonight they will need to play a lot better than that - team were flogged, the mids were killed the only guys who stood up was Kelly and Corr, I can say one thing they were beaten by 6 goals it should of been more for a team that only won a couple positions, I still think they are able to come good because they can't play as bad as that again.
If I was GWS I would match anything any team offered for Kelly they can't afford to lose him.
They will win next week but the week after they will have to get some form and they can't play Shaw on Betts again.
The way Whitfield played we could get him for a 3rd round draft pick.

In order of preference:

Sydney - nephew's team, respect for club.
Geelong - many mates are cats fans.
Adelaide - respect for team and players.
GWS - great song, good to see expansion club do well to stick it to the traditionalists.
Port Adelaide - battlers.
Richmond - god, if they must. We'd better be next though.
West Coast - they really shouldn't be there anyway, biggest imposters of the AFL.
Essendon - what a sickening thought.

2010 draw was weird. Actually believed we had it. Amazing feeling for a few minutes.

Then the replay.

But after coming so agonisingly close in the draw... it's just not the same watching other teams.

Unlike some, I have a huge respect for the Hawks and Swans for what they have achieved. Wanted the Swans to win last year. So on the day I'll pick a preferred team of sorts.

I have a bottle of Premiership Port. That's right , from the last Premiership.
I went to the cupboard , got it out and was ready to pop the cork.

I have a bottle of Premiership Port. That's right , from the last Premiership.
I went to the cupboard , got it out and was ready to pop the cork.
I'd call the bomb squad Saints September....given the age....it might explode !

Then the replay.

1999? I don't even remember that year, wasn't that the Tim Watson year, the year of that awful Hawks comeback in the game against us, the year where we won 2 games or something like that? You mean it hurt because we were so terrible? Or have I mixed up a year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Who are you going for?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back