Who Do I Start On The Field 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I dumped him for Rocky. Good trade. Am happy with the score I got and now my bye structures are set with no trades required
I didn't trade dis week.
But smith and gov likely out next week.
If I could gone smith to rock in one trade.,l might of done it ala 450 ish k like last year.

C. Byrne vs T. Lee?

My only concern is that with Saints having a lot of outs, the ball might not be heading to the backline often enough for Byrne to score, whereas T. Lee could potentially get more of it.
My opponent is within 15 points of me so this could be a crucial decision

Smith
Mills
Oliver
Looked at my team again and saw i had hall on bench
Swapped him for mills ,, so now can choose between oliver and smith tomorrow , am really close in my main league , if i played millsthe result will be over tonight as we have common tomorrow.
So by benching mills have more scope to choose tomorrow as i will know if iam ahead or behind

Somehow have 7 defenders playing...
Who to play out of Tucker and Collins? Thinking both will score around the same, currently have Tucker on field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Somehow have 7 defenders playing...
Who to play out of Tucker and Collins? Thinking both will score around the same, currently have Tucker on field.

I'm in the exact same boat.

Cause it may be wet/greasy I went Tucker, plus he is more unique. I'd be open to hearing others opinions before lockout.

I'm in the exact same boat.

Cause it may be wet/greasy I went Tucker, plus he is more unique. I'd be open to hearing others opinions before lockout.
Early stages but looking like the wrong decision for us o_O

Yeah I'm ranked in the top 50 so I'm absolutely spewing.

Will just need to put Boyd on and sub Rance out then.
I'm thinking of bringing Adams on for Rance. Other options are Shaw, Simpson or Doch. Rance is most likely to have a quiet game of those I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back