Who Do I Start On The Field 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has to be Jansen doesn't it.

How bout Collins V Joyce (they play against each other)

It doesn't have to be, but the opposition suggests it.

In your case, I think I'd go the proven scorer, if only for ceiling; Collins.

It doesn't have to be, but the opposition suggests it.

In your case, I think I'd go the proven scorer, if only for ceiling; Collins.
Richmond do play well against the Hawks. Its a lottery at best with Richmond Brisbane and Essendon.

F8 is killing me as to who i start between.....

Markov playing the Hawks and the Tigers always turn up for this game.

Silvagni against the Swans i am not really liking match up wise for Jack but anything can happen.

Hipwood against the Bombers at Etihad is enticing and the boy takes a good mark with a decent kick on him, Bombers defenders are average at best to while he gets a 3rd stringer on him.

Currently have Markov starting but doubting it the more i think about it. :cool:

No E loopholes to use either.

F8 is killing me as to who i start between.....

Markov playing the Hawks and the Tigers always turn up for this game.

Silvagni against the Swans i am not really liking match up wise for Jack but anything can happen.

Hipwood against the Bombers at Etihad is enticing and the boy takes a good mark with a decent kick on him, Bombers defenders are average at best to while he gets a 3rd stringer on him.

Currently have Markov starting but doubting it the more i think about it. :cool:

No E loopholes to use either.

Markov

Finally have a round where I can't loophole my D6 (assuming all my other premos play, Laird might not have his crusts cut off his fairy bread sandwiches this week and go out in protest), so do I play Collins v Sydney @ Domain, or DBJ v Brisbane @ the Gabba?

Finally have a round where I can't loophole my D6 (assuming all my other premos play, Laird might not have his crusts cut off his fairy bread sandwiches this week and go out in protest), so do I play Collins v Sydney @ Domain, or DBJ v Brisbane @ the Gabba?

Collins - better average recently

F6 - Wingard or Petracca

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I'd go Collins too

Yeo, but not with confidence

Interesting. I'd be rolling with Petracca. But then again, I think Yeo is a soft, out the back squib incapable of getting his own ball, so I may be a little biased. :-D

So, IF Dunkley goes 90+ tonight I have the option to bench a MID / FWD DPP. Who would you choose to rest between Dusty v Geelong, Zorko v Carlton, Wells v Hawthorn, or Montagna v Sydney. Leaning towards Joey...???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back